Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

All mutilations matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

In five years this guy is going to give Somerset a night the city will never forget.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meanwhile, he can be naked while standing menacingly in a corner.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Always hire a union gimp, no scabs!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Give them a few more days with the new artillery and they'll be hitting him every time :unsmith:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Kim Kardashian Is Fighting Climate Change With Nipples

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The city in Italy?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Please that's actually called Nippoli.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Please, any time I do anything I do it with nipples, so does everyone who has nipples.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The city in Italy?

See Nipples and die.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

FreudianSlippers posted:

Please that's actually called Nippoli.

You're thinking Nipple Hut.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Well that's a lot friendlier than I expected to read about.
All sides must come to a satisfactory cessation of hostilities.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

By popular demand posted:

Well that's a lot friendlier than I expected to read about.
All sides must come to a satisfactory cessation of hostilities.

two state solution
prostate solution

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Ah buddy the cursed thread is this way > https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008230

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Technically this is the opposite of burgerposting and ought therefore to be permitted in the C-SPAM thread.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Four men charged over $9 million golden toilet heist at Winston Churchill's birthplace

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ok but what about Winston Churchill's golden shower?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cuz I mean it sounds like the thieves were taking the piss.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Probably was cut to pieces and melted down immediately, and the toilet would never be recovered also.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Caroline knows what perfection looks like

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I could almost "believe" that Caroline is an "artificial intelligence" rather than a person "doomed" to write every single article involving a bridge in a "transparent" effort to attract some attention to a fairly dull story.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Are you saying you may not like what it looks like

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Chimpanzees use hilltops to conduct reconnaissance on rival groups -- study

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/11/231102162554.htm

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Guests at Bored Ape event in Hong Kong struck by vision problems

quote:

More than a dozen people who attended last weekend’s ApeFest in Hong Kong took to social media afterwards to complain that they were suffering from eye pain and vision problems.

One attender posting on X, formerly Twitter, under the handle CryptoJune, wrote: “Woke up in the middle of the night after Apefest with so much pain in my eyes that I had to go to the hospital … Doctor told me it was due to the UV from stage lights. I go to festivals often but have never experienced this.”

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

It's not like their vision could get any worse

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Big Clive just did a video on this where he went over event photos and concluded it was probably the toilet lights, why they had a very well lit toilet out in the open is probably one of those insanely smart things only NFT people can understand.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/garytaphouse/status/1659576562792923136

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

By popular demand posted:

Big Clive just did a video on this where he went over event photos and concluded it was probably the toilet lights, why they had a very well lit toilet out in the open is probably one of those insanely smart things only NFT people can understand.
An NFT gathering is already a very well lit outdoor toilet.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Maybe the organizer wanted to kill two birds with one stone and both sanitize and light the toilets with the same source.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
They had NFTs, Nasty loving Toilets.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"This is how much money the most famous Ville Virtanens in Finland made"

(If you actually want to know how much, you can use, for instance, https://verokone.hs.fi/ and search for "Ville Virtanen". Or any other name.)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

“Woke up in the middle of the night after Apefest with so much pain in my"

Yes? ...YES?!

"eyes"

oh

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

toasting their eyeballs because the lighting guy used disinfection UV lights at an event a bunch of NFT bros paid exorbitant amounts of money to hang out with people who paid a hundred large for techbro picrews is extremely on brand

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"This is how much money the most famous Ville Virtanens in Finland made"

(If you actually want to know how much, you can use, for instance, https://verokone.hs.fi/ and search for "Ville Virtanen". Or any other name.)

The Ville Virtanen? No way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I don't get it