Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

guy who forced his workers back into the factory in May 2020: we must protect all human life no matter what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

predicting zero abortions by the end of april

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Powershift posted:

It looks to be aero bits around a receiver hitch

The very idea of considering aerodynamics on the loving Cybertruck is making my brain ooze out of my ears

Gonna put a spoiler on a house brick and call it a Subaru baby

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Didn't elon slash childcare/maternity leave the instant he took over at twitter too? What a loving hypocritical goof (evergreen statement)

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
what do they need maternity leave for? they can just hand the baby off to an au pair, it's simple

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
If Elon really had the courage of his convictions, he'd set up a fund to pay all pregnancy-related costs for any women who need it, no questions asked.

He's got the money to do it. But he'll never do it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

priznat posted:

Didn't elon slash childcare/maternity leave the instant he took over at twitter too? What a loving hypocritical goof (evergreen statement)

They can just work from home. Elon is favorable to that, right?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

you don't need childcare when they can grow up at work

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
elon hates women, and just wants to control people. he grew up being a loser with a terrible evil family, and he's been taking it out on the world ever since. next he'll be impregnating his step kids like his dad does.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does musk have step kids??

i thought all 12+ of his kids were invitro from his broken micro dick.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1722327077796348328?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Misinfo? Eh come back to me when more people (bluechecks?) care.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

DaveWoo posted:

Yeah, that's what it essentially boils down to - a guy who is insulated from all the physical and financial consequences of pregnancy smugly telling women everywhere that pregnancy isn't that bad, really.

The main thing he’s insulated from are kids are annoying as hell to be around for longer than five minutes.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Dohoho freeze peach

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
elin just roving around the continental united states with his weird cock out, like a Dalek, trying to impregnate anything that passes by

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
UM PRUG NUT

UM PRUG NUT

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

kazil posted:

the guy with the blind kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIwMhrkUrtE

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

And yet these people are desperately clinging to the memory of the site being somewhat relevant rather than just loving leaving

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Play posted:

What the hell even are those lumps. Was there not enough space inside that giant loving box of a car to put components? It almost looks like a... fake tail pipe? Or an unusable splitter? Maybe tracking bullshit or something

The center one should be the trailer hitch cover

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope he atleast expensed birdblue. lol again who the gently caress cares about a 3rd party website and its authentication under musk. you work for a legit news org, post your takes there first, mirror them on shitbird later.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

kdrudy posted:

I wonder who he stole that one from.

Lol at stealing your logo from Deutsche Bank

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
are x dot com, the everything app embeds broken for anyone else, or did i just get lucky

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Foo Diddley posted:

are x dot com, the everything app embeds broken for anyone else, or did i just get lucky

They've been off and on for me these past few days.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Sir Tonk posted:

The center one should be the trailer hitch cover

Right that makes sense. It looks so terrible lol. Like they forgot to put one in then just shittily welded a big ugly box onto the bottom

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

You don't have to justify it with poverty or prospects for the future, the idea of having a child is existentially horrific if it's not what you want

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Elon has a libertarian idiot's idea of free speech

Probably also everyone would be more "free" if there were no traffic laws whatsoever

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MunchE posted:

And yet these people are desperately clinging to the memory of the site being somewhat relevant rather than just loving leaving

ok but an account openly impersonating a public figure and spreading disinformation on a platform with millions of users is still a pretty big deal

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

kazil posted:

ok but an account openly impersonating a public figure and spreading disinformation on a platform with millions of users is still a pretty big deal

If only there was a way to make sure someone is who they say they are on a social media platform

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

holtemon posted:

If only there was a way to make sure someone is who they say they are on a social media platform

The ONLY way is an $8 credit card transaction, sadly

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

kazil posted:

It's a Nazi site for Nazis where the Nazi owner ruined all credibility for all figures on it a year ago. If someone was using his name on Stormfront nobody would care

Yes, it sucks that someone is getting impersonated. We know the site won't do anything about it, and in fact their owner publicly encourages behavior like that unless it's one of his pet CHUDs. A great answer would be "No journalists from <source> are on x.com so any posts there are fraudulent" but they all are clinging to their fictitious follower count

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

holtemon posted:

Grok, tell me what is real

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MunchE posted:

It's a Nazi site for Nazis where the Nazi owner ruined all credibility for all figures on it a year ago. If someone was using his name on Stormfront nobody would care

Yes, it sucks that someone is getting impersonated. We know the site won't do anything about it, and in fact their owner publicly encourages behavior like that unless it's one of his pet CHUDs. A great answer would be "No journalists from <source> are on x.com so any posts there are fraudulent" but they all are clinging to their fictitious follower count

again, great, but that's not the case

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

my followers are still real to me dammit

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Women are being taught that an accidental pregnancy will ruin their lives but the MEDIA doesn't talk about how they can use their billions of dollars to hire nannies to raise their dozen children.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

what does this even mean?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

kazil posted:

what does this even mean?

liking/retweeting/posting(?) without it showing up attached to your account. for cowards.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The perfected form of social media is one in which you no longer exist but are still capable of engaging with brand. I would’ve thrown a hashtag in there as a joke but they might be doing away with those, too

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ben shapino posted:

liking/retweeting/posting(?) without it showing up attached to your account. for cowards.

i guess elon's sick of everybody noticing all the violent white supremacists that he follows

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is that dickrider actually linked to Musk or bird in any substantial way?

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

is that dickrider actually linked to Musk or bird in any substantial way?

The x icon next to the blue tick means they work for X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

didn't they already add hiding likes though?