Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Sancho Banana posted:

If these recordings were real (they're not) wouldn't they be an implicit admission that Israel is illegally tapping basically every phone in Gaza?

I'd believe the Israelis were using a WhatsApp backdoor made by either them or the CIA, but not for this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

i almost feel embarrassed for israel when i see these but then i remember that it's a genocidal monster state and that feeling slips away

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I lived in that part of Damascus as a kid. It escaped most of the civil war fighting, because it’s a government stronghold built around daddy Assad’s palace, but it does get bombed regularly by Israel, especially the military and government installation higher up in the hills.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I mean if you're gonna order drugs online why not just go for pure speed and skip the middle east customs check

Voting with your dollars for the lion Assad

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hamas Terrorist: Hello, mother! Alhamdulillah hello! I am calling you from ambulance!

Gaza Citizen: Bismillah my son, allah akbar hello! Oh my son you must not be riding in ambulances it is violation of the Geneva Conventions, inshallah!

Hamas Terrorist: Mother do not worry, IDF is the most moral army in the world. I am as safe as if I were in the arms of Mohamed, peace be unto him.

Gaza Citizen: Allahuakbar, my son! Praise be to our evil god who sends you to do evil to innocent Israel! *high pitched trilling*

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

30.5 Days posted:

I believe it's the DEA that had to do that but you're not wrong. it was still baffling why the admin was not willing to reallocate their quota by force given that it would not have conflicted with their stated goal of keeping the quota flat. the knowledge that Teva is an Israeli company clears that up. also Teva still hasn't been able to fill their quota this year.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-announces-shortage-adderall

guess I'm glad I switched to Ritalin

Yep

The quotas and scheduling exist in part to decide who does and doesn't get to participate in drug production which is also why we have so much weird poo poo like captagon and a bunch of Soviet pharmaceuticals on schedule I

It's not really about controlling the supply so much as who is supplying it

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

guidoanselmi posted:

i order my khat directly from the houthis. great bulk deals.

my mother is Ethiopian and my father is Yemeni so I get my khat from the houthi rebels

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MetanEH/status/1721498148470681976?s=20

quote:

The PFLP speaks of the mutually supportive relationship with the Islamic Republic of #Irán . The PFLP emphasizes unity of action, highlighting that they fight against the enemies of #Palestina together with Iran and that they will also fight together against the enemies of Iran.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lmao these recordings are getting more and more ridiculous

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Weka posted:

Voting with your dollars for the lion Assad

The Lion Lion

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HAMAS 1: our one weakness is of Israel uses a nuclear bomb
HAMAS 2: just use an ambulance brother the nuclear bomb will be deflected by the 40 beheaded children's heads

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Alhamdulilah mother, I am calling you from the phone of an innocent Israeli woman that I have killed in cold blood, Allah akbar i will now go on to brutally feast on an Israeli baby WBUH (war be upon him) to satisfy my savage desires, remind my brother to pretend to be a corpse killed by Israeli airstrikes to fool Americans into thinking that's we're being targeted by the great and virtuous Israeli air force inshallah

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sancho Banana posted:

Alhamdulilah mother, I am calling you from the phone of an innocent Israeli woman that I have killed in cold blood, Allah akbar i will now go on to brutally feast on an Israeli baby WBUH (war be upon him) to satisfy my savage desires, remind my brother to pretend to be a corpse killed by Israeli airstrikes to fool Americans into thinking that's we're being targeted by the great and virtuous Israeli air force inshallah

they ate the children's birthday cake from the fridge? can you believe it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Riddler: RIDDLE ME THIS, BATMAN! WHEN IS AN AMBULANCE, NOT AN AMBULANCE!

Hamas: We've talked about you stealing our ideas, American scum

Riddler: Of course, my mistake. Ahem. WHEN IS A PRESCHOOL NOT A

Hamas: NOW LOOK

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/groindexter/status/1721839379230957824

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dirtbagboyfren/status/1722360336064672017?s=20

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1722330203542712735

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hamas Terrorist: Hello, mother! Alhamdulillah hello! I am calling you from ambulance!

Gaza Citizen: Bismillah my son, allah akbar hello! Oh my son you must not be riding in ambulances it is violation of the Geneva Conventions, inshallah!

Hamas Terrorist: Mother do not worry, IDF is the most moral army in the world. I am as safe as if I were in the arms of Mohamed, peace be unto him.

Gaza Citizen: Allahuakbar, my son! Praise be to our evil god who sends you to do evil to innocent Israel! *high pitched trilling*

lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

That guy hand ventilating the CT patient is a respiratory tech, not a rad tech. I award this post 10.7 Pinnochios

Grilled Beef
Oct 27, 2023

Grilled Beef posted:

❗️ The number of airborne munitions used by Israel against the Gaza Strip is close to 100,000 units

▪️The consumption of artillery ammunition exceeded 150,000 units.

▪️The total cost of aviation weapons is $95 billion.

▪️The cost of artillery ammunition exceeded $900 million.

▪️8,000 shots fired by Israeli Navy ships cost $80 million.

▪️Thus, the total cost of ammunition alone is $95.98 billion.

▪️The total cost of the military operation is approaching $160 billion.

follow up:

As noted, Israel is burning through 150k shellls in a month. How does that stack up against production?

ASD Doug Bush on US monthly production of 155mm shells.
- Feb 2022: 14k
- today: 28k
- Q1 2024: 36k
- Q3 2024: 60k
- early 2025: 70k-80k
If Congress approves 155mm supplemental of $3.1bn (part of Biden’s $106bn request)
- late 2025: 100k

In September, the Pentagon procurement chief said that they were aiming to reach 57,000 shells per month in early 2024. They've now downsized that goal to 36,000.

Artillery shell production projections are drastically under previous expectations
not good news for American proxy states (ukraine and Israel)

ok well what if the US buys them from other countries?

well Nammo assesses current European annual artillery shell production at below 500 000 shells a year.

there is one hilarious option: low end figure for russian production is like 2 million shells, high end is 5 million. this doesn't include all of the shells Russia can source from allies like belarus, iran, and the DPRK, all of which have substantial domestic shell production capabilities. So could throw Ukraine under the bus to keep Netanyahu out of prison.

more likely Russia is looking at these artillery numbers and gonna bury Ukraine.

oh, and let’s not forget Israel’s old ally:

South Africa’s RDM (Rheinmetall Denel Munition) can produce 100 000 a year. they are investing millions to get that up to 150,000 a year. but that’s a year+ out on delivering at that rate.

and of course the bulk of what Israel is using is mk-80 series bombs which have their own constraints

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/EyesOnSouth1/status/1722351728316567714

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I have talked to three too many zionists today (3 total), please bring death to israel and the demon cracker genocidaire state that is america

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

The freedom fighter doesn't look anything like the other five photos and I'm pretty sure this is just racism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

alarumklok posted:

I have talked to three too many zionists today (3 total), please bring death to israel and the demon cracker genocidaire state that is america

sever imo

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

sever imo

Shocking news! Hamas propagandist advocates beheading!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Al! posted:

sever imo

unf they frown on removing heads from clients. might get a pip

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

never underestimate oppressed hillbillies

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Grilled Beef posted:

follow up:

As noted, Israel is burning through 150k shellls in a month. How does that stack up against production?

ASD Doug Bush on US monthly production of 155mm shells.
- Feb 2022: 14k
- today: 28k
- Q1 2024: 36k
- Q3 2024: 60k
- early 2025: 70k-80k
If Congress approves 155mm supplemental of $3.1bn (part of Biden’s $106bn request)
- late 2025: 100k

In September, the Pentagon procurement chief said that they were aiming to reach 57,000 shells per month in early 2024. They've now downsized that goal to 36,000.

Artillery shell production projections are drastically under previous expectations
not good news for American proxy states (ukraine and Israel)

ok well what if the US buys them from other countries?

well Nammo assesses current European annual artillery shell production at below 500 000 shells a year.

there is one hilarious option: low end figure for russian production is like 2 million shells, high end is 5 million. this doesn't include all of the shells Russia can source from allies like belarus, iran, and the DPRK, all of which have substantial domestic shell production capabilities. So could throw Ukraine under the bus to keep Netanyahu out of prison.

more likely Russia is looking at these artillery numbers and gonna bury Ukraine.

oh, and let’s not forget Israel’s old ally:

South Africa’s RDM (Rheinmetall Denel Munition) can produce 100 000 a year. they are investing millions to get that up to 150,000 a year. but that’s a year+ out on delivering at that rate.

and of course the bulk of what Israel is using is mk-80 series bombs which have their own constraints

Israel was tapped out after shooting 35k in their last operation in Gaza, so I would imagine they have broken into the cookie jar of US war stores in Israel, which were at 300k. Of course, 80% of that was slated for Ukraine, which raises more questions.

Also, South African RDM shells are not always compatible with NATO 155mm guns since they were designed for the G5 howitzer and don't have driving bands, which creates chambering problems, or obturation problems, in other guns.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Nov 8, 2023

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1722251654467346686

Palestinian peace activists should use language that Kayyem would be more comfortable with, like "from the shoulder to the knee, Khashoggi's limbs are hacksawed free". That's something she can get behind.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Palestinians should die quietly and more politely so Zionists won't be offended.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

According to UN numbers, Israel has destroyed more housing units than there were estimated to be individual members of the Al-Qassam Brigades.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

soros isn't even an anti Zionist! he's a soft lib Zionist jstreeter!!!!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

More evidence for my very strong suspicion that most of the Israeli claims about 10/7 were completely fabricated. They probably had to resort to things like this (that is literally evidence of the opposite of what they claim) because they simply have nothing.

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

The freedom fighter doesn't look anything like the other five photos and I'm pretty sure this is just racism

Yeah, and the other photos are literally just "some normal stuff a person can do." It's like if someone showed a few pictures of me and was like "this guy goes to the grocery store AND drives a car AND uses a computer...something isn't right here"

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

More evidence for my very strong suspicion that most of the Israeli claims about 10/7 were completely fabricated. They probably had to resort to things like this (that is literally evidence of the opposite of what they claim) because they simply have nothing.

Gal Godot's movie is going to be 90 minutes of mistranslated arabic I can feel it

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

There really is an unimaginable amount of gall to complain about "annihilation rhetoric" while Israel commits genocide

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lmao these recordings are getting more and more ridiculous

https://twitter.com/Imobaidanjum/status/1722330716531458438

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kmart execs freaking out over the possible ham boycott from this group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i was about to say "kmart still exists?!" but it seems there is antipodeon kmart also.