Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/1722042620279505213

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

From the producer of Morbius...

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Arad produces MEGA HIT films so he is the right man for the job, dummies

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/jennyenicholson/status/1722128537115922787?s=46
https://twitter.com/jennyenicholson/status/1722294316377522476?s=46

Rare L take from Jenny, but I love her dogged defiance.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 00:31 on Nov 9, 2023

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

I'm gonna break my streak of relistening to this every single time it's posted. I've seen it like 15 times already I don't need to see it again. I will NOT click.

edit: gently caress you

Here, watch this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYvBLAF4T8

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
See you on the other side of 3 pages of boring food takes I guess

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
We could just not.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Let's see if that's true.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Beeswax posted:

See you on the other side of 3 pages of boring food takes I guess

3 pages is optimistic

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

I just liked that she called her opposition freaks! Don't fight over food, kids are starving in Africa according to reliable news source, My Mom.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

CtrlAltDeath posted:

A few years back I was visiting Canada and mistakenly parked my car overnight in a no parking zone. Woke up the next morning to look out the window and see no car, so I googled "car got towed in Montreal" which directed me to a govt website where I put in my license plate number and it showed me an interactive map where my car was, which was just the next street over. They just moved my car to a valid spot and gave me a fairly cheap ticket, which was mind-blowing when I compared it to getting towed here in the US and spent an entire day tracking down which impound lot in some lovely part of town it got towed to and hundreds of dollars to actually get it out.

I actually got a phone call from a parking agent once in Vancouver. They gave me a chance to move it before I got any ticket. I wish I could say that was the usual experience.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What is twitter

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

freeedr posted:

What is twitter

one of those dead internet things, it was like text-only vine.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I will contribute to the derail, not with words, but with a Yelp photo of my favorite local onion rings:

freeedr posted:

What is twitter

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Nov 8, 2023

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1722312506494820490?t=I1RNCMFZ9yNXEDYVHBkGug&s=19

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Rare L take from Jenny, but I love her dogged defiance.

Gonna guess she hasn’t put out a video in over a year because she’s been constantly eating onion rings to get to the bottom of this question.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

EL BROMANCE posted:

Gonna guess she hasn’t put out a video in over a year because she’s been constantly eating onion rings to get to the bottom of this question.

Funnily enough, her latest patreon vid is a list of main channel ideas that she killed and the actual first thing she says is "I ate so much salty food right before recording this so my voice is going to be warbly". But I do think i enjoy her patreon vids as much as her main videos.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

But I do think i enjoy her patreon vids as much as her main videos.

Same.

We should be getting a new Patreon ramble any day, and her Galactic Starcruiser video for everyone sometime in November.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Some...bullying...is good? Like a hard wedgie screaming "I'd like to see you trickle down now, SUCKA"

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

bloody ghost titty posted:

Some...bullying...is good? Like a hard wedgie screaming "I'd like to see you trickle down now, SUCKA"

Why do you think they became conservative? Bullying made them want to see the whole world burn

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CtrlAltDeath posted:

A few years back I was visiting Canada and mistakenly parked my car overnight in a no parking zone. Woke up the next morning to look out the window and see no car, so I googled "car got towed in Montreal" which directed me to a govt website where I put in my license plate number and it showed me an interactive map where my car was, which was just the next street over. They just moved my car to a valid spot and gave me a fairly cheap ticket, which was mind-blowing when I compared it to getting towed here in the US and spent an entire day tracking down which impound lot in some lovely part of town it got towed to and hundreds of dollars to actually get it out.

Hear songs like the Lincoln Park Pirates and yet Montreal is the mobbed up town

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/SanhoTree/status/1722373460092182754?s=20

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Jabberlock posted:

Why do you think they became conservative? Bullying made them want to see the whole world burn

IDK I went to prep school and all the conservatives were from the petit bourgeoisie who didn't have physical or emotional intelligence enough to stand out and grabbed on to the levers of power like it was the Harlow affection experiment

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Ha, joke's on you. After watching the elevator talk for the umpteenth time I then watched the door talk for only the third time I think but point remains, I'm way ahead of you. So. Take that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Smooth onion rings? No thanks!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Onion rings as smooth as a shark.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

Onion rings as smooth as a shark.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it does suck when the onion comes slithering out like a nasty slimy worm though.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Ha, joke's on you. After watching the elevator talk for the umpteenth time I then watched the door talk for only the third time I think but point remains, I'm way ahead of you. So. Take that.

Yes, truly, I am the one owned here. They're good videos, enjoy!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

it does suck when the onion comes slithering out like a nasty slimy worm though.

That's my favorite part. I suck the onion out and leave the shells.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Thats why you grate/blend the onion super fine, like sulfuric tater tots

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

wash bucket posted:

I'm doing the same thing as your avatar right now

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/MooseAllain/status/1722339241194090895

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

wash bucket posted:

You're not supposed to eat onion rings like edamame?

And Jenny's a drat liar, those crumbly ones pull out constantly too. It's a fundamental fact of onion rings.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Thats why you grate/blend the onion super fine, like sulfuric tater tots

I feel like if McDonald’s couldn’t make onion nuggets work, it’s a pretty clear sign that ring is the superior onion delivery format

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Waste of Breath posted:

And Jenny's a drat liar, those crumbly ones pull out constantly too. It's a fundamental fact of onion rings.

Get a load of this loser who can't even eat the smooth onion rings aka starter rings.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

uber_stoat posted:

Bite gooder nerd

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Just eat a raw onion with a molten batter core, like God intended :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
The best onion rings are flaky like at a bbq joint.