Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Anora posted:

I see they introduced a Goth colored Melusine.

60 primo from another 10 roll, but wanted a break. God I am bouncing hard off of Honkai SR though, it just dropped on PS5, and I can feel how far behind I am. I wonder if that's how it would feel to run face first into this game.
Well I started my second account in May, I play between 30 minutes to 2 hours every day and I'm not even through the Chasm yet. If you just want to skip every side quest, story quest, hangout, and don't care about collecting anything you can probably make it to Fontaine in, idk 30-40 hours

I have no idea who would want to play a massive open-world, character driven game and only play the story though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Space Opera posted:

Nah, Rosaria and Kaeya have always been good off field options tho Kaeya really wants his C6 to pump up the damage.

Oh right fair point. I always know Kaeya is actually good but I still just have never bothered to build him properly. Woops.

I guess the Charlotte trade-off is you get cryo application that isn't reliant on short range (Kaeya) or a deployable field (Rosaria) but she's just a tad more clunky since you have to charge up the E fully and not have her get punted out of it.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Furina is great, but it seems like the weapon situation for her kinda sucks.

I won't pull on the weapon banner, and I don't have jade cutter. Her sig 4 star weapon is from an event that happened before I started playing the game that has never been rerun (to the best of my knowledge), so I basically stuck with Key (which I do have), the fishing weapon, or Favonius/Sac. I guess throwing Key on her might not be the worst, since i'm not really using Nilou right now. What is everyone else using?

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I think the fishing weapon is the next best after Festering for 4*s, but I think it's ugly as sin so I'm using Wolf's Fang. Until they introduce weapon transmog like they should that's the best I've got. Her er reqs are pretty hideous though and I am absolutely doing it wrong.

...they really need rerun the old good event weapons. gently caress put them up on the shop for something outrageous like 20 dollars, I'd loving buy it.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Eimi posted:

I think the fishing weapon is the next best after Festering for 4*s, but I think it's ugly as sin so I'm using Wolf's Fang. Until they introduce weapon transmog like they should that's the best I've got. Her er reqs are pretty hideous though and I am absolutely doing it wrong.

...they really need rerun the old good event weapons. gently caress put them up on the shop for something outrageous like 20 dollars, I'd loving buy it.
If I've learned anything from 20 years of World of Warcraft, putting a limited time item back in rotation will cause the absolute biggest baby tantrums in the genshin community

Even if this is largely a single player game and cosmetics aren't a priority

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Space Opera posted:

Nah, Rosaria and Kaeya have always been good off field options tho Kaeya really wants his C6 to pump up the damage.
Also Diona if you don't mind the off-field cryo being a puddle and don't mind her doing basically zero damage.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eimi posted:

And Furina isn't a weirdo who is trying to manifest a pony with the power of her mind?

I haven't gotten to the Fontaine part of the main story yet so :shrug:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

In Furina's story updates apparently after getting her vision she decided to pick a fight with Vivianne of the Lake which is, ofc immune to hydro so she got her rear end kicked lol

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Tampa Bae posted:

If I've learned anything from 20 years of World of Warcraft, putting a limited time item back in rotation will cause the absolute biggest baby tantrums in the genshin community

Even if this is largely a single player game and cosmetics aren't a priority

Solution: Run a new event where the reward is the weapon "Lingering Want" and it's Festering Desire but 1 atk or 1 er lower. Everyone wins.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

I'd prefer fav sword over the fishing weapon for Furina on most of her teams. She should have enough crit to proc it reliably, she's pretty energy hungry, and so are her best healing supports. It's even a good aesthetic match.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Solution: Run a new event where the reward is the weapon "Lingering Want" and it's Festering Desire but 1 atk or 1 er lower. Everyone wins.
Just make craftable versions of all the event weapons which have the same stats but don't look as cool. Lingering Want is just a Dull Blade reskin.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
What set do I want to put on Furina and what stats am I looking to prioritize?

I have pried Festering Desire out of Benny's hands where it had rusted in place for two years, so I have the weapon covered at least.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Scoss posted:

What set do I want to put on Furina and what stats am I looking to prioritize?

I have pried Festering Desire out of Benny's hands where it had rusted in place for two years, so I have the weapon covered at least.

Golden Troupe. Ideal stats if you don't have energy recharge problems are HP/HP/Crit at C0. Hydro % is also okay, it's only slightly behind HP for your goblet.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Incoherence posted:

Just make craftable versions of all the event weapons which have the same stats but don't look as cool. Lingering Want is just a Dull Blade reskin.

Dull Blade but with actual stats would be a hit for people using the Traveler tbh

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wish the updated the UI to be grids across the board, it takes forever to find the new character for the teapot and cooking new unique dishes for people.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Definitely how I feel about my recent rolls

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
A mysterious creature that speaks in fractured, cryptic sentences.

Why does this seem so... familiar...

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Tampa Bae posted:

I have no idea who would want to play a massive open-world, character driven game and only play the story though

millions of players, bruh

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Local legends are so funny, forgot they existed and had my level 60 Furina friendship/exploration team nearly wiped out by Some Dude when he killed the only member that could deal damage :allears:

I hope they put them in every new zone now

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

Had enough saved up for exactly a ten pull after getting Wrio last round and ended up getting Furina and C1 Charlotte lmao suck it people who plan for things

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
HI3 has a recurring shop with a limited selection of past limited time items for various currencies. They could easily bring a similar system to Genshin and I don't see it causing upset.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Enemabag Jones posted:

Had enough saved up for exactly a ten pull after getting Wrio last round and ended up getting Furina and C1 Charlotte lmao suck it people who plan for things

Mods!?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I got a Charlotte.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I got c3 Jean :/

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
There’s just enough mats in the world to get Furina up to 70/70.

Ran her with Neuv, Lynette and Raiden Shogun. Everything dies extraordinarily quick. The critters put out respectable damage and also it’s really funny bullying Fatui with cute water creatures.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Havin some decision paralysis over which healer I want to level up to pair with furina. Qiqi, charlotte, or babs

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Havin some decision paralysis over which healer I want to level up to pair with furina. Qiqi, charlotte, or babs

Jean

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I do not have :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sayu

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
or possibly hold out for Cloud Retainer if the leaks are true and she's an anemo healer who also has decent off-field application (fingers crossed)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Hmm, I suppose I could actually try sayu. Probably need to swap out her stuff for EM though

e:wait nm, i forgot how her burst works

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 9, 2023

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Real Cool Catfish posted:

There’s just enough mats in the world to get Furina up to 70/70.

Well that would explain why I keep getting spammed by randos with furina avatars to join my world

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Of those probably Charlotte. She's got burst healing comparable to Jean and that's what you'd want to focus on for stacking Fanfare. Also she actually generates energy unlike Qiqi.

Anyway how are we feeling about Navia's BIS weapon being an insanely cool axe while being incredibly niche? lol

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

haypliss posted:

Of those probably Charlotte. She's got burst healing comparable to Jean and that's what you'd want to focus on for stacking Fanfare. Also she actually generates energy unlike Qiqi.

Anyway how are we feeling about Navia's BIS weapon being an insanely cool axe while being incredibly niche? lol

Ladies and gentlemen, they got me. I already have a guarantee to pull Navia herself....

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Looks like full kits/weapons/artifacts are out but....

I ain't reading stuff like that while there's new treasure chests to find lol

One thing I can say is, congratulations to Navia for being the first and only character for who (<-whom?) geo application icd matters :rip: (it's fine, at the worst you can split her field time)

MoonCrab fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Nov 9, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

who is babs

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Meowywitch posted:

who is babs

barbara

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Meowywitch posted:

who is babs

Barbara

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Nov 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

haypliss posted:

Her attack string, idles, and skill animations look amazing too. Definite must-pull.
https://streamable.com/yeab4h