Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
:lmao: Even when directly asked to insult elon it can't really do it, the best it can do is praise him semi-sarcastically. Christ, this is pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Bugsy posted:

Was the cyber frunk posted here?

https://twitter.com/BlackXList/status/1721979598227800355

its so loving tiny for how big the truck is
Literally :lol:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why isnt grok code open source, surely supa freeze peaches champ moose would love to show his personally type AI bot code?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:elon::elon::elon::elon::elon::elon::elon::elon:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

priznat posted:

Yeah even musk aside I crossed them off the list for their annoying quirks like the central display, no apple music and the stupid loving button thing to exit the car. Also not a fan of frameless windows in cars either. (FU subaru!!)

part of it is just general dissatisfaction in moving away from me being allowed to fix my own vehicles if I'm not leasing a car as an appliance, but a lot of it is looking at stuff Tesla did and just trying to figure out what the gently caress "engineer" or "mechanic" decided any of this was good. Door handles aren't supposed to take effort to figure out how to work.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg3iUla11I4

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Jesus Christ. Like, just what do you even say to this besides that it's beyond pathetic? Musk gushing his own chatbot as it praises him. Yeah, of course it's going to say nice things about you, you probably made sure it was designed that way.

Bingemoose
Mar 24, 2014

Hurr Durr muts saf gotam cety

Bugsy posted:

:dafuq:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bugsy posted:

Something a lot of truck owners have heard

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

they didn't even bother to put seafood in it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

grok really let him have it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that frunk looks like it holds a pathetic amount of shramp

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Bugsy posted:

When I tailgate at the Giants games I park in the same spot. There is a guy who parks a few cars down from me who had a electric ford f-150 or whatever their EV pickup is. Dude has a literal pickup and it still has enough room in the under hood storage for all his beer and food and several bags of ice, enough for a dozen people or so.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

I'm pretty sure that's less room than the trunk in an old MR2 or the front trunk in a 911, especially the way the front part appears to slope back.

Looks like there's zero protection for anything put in there, too.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
They should have just marketed it as a bench

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gorgar posted:

I'm pretty sure that's less room than the trunk in an old MR2 or the front trunk in a 911, especially the way the front part appears to slope back.

Looks like there's zero protection for anything put in there, too.

Now that you mention it, it probably is smaller than an MR2s storage

Lol

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
That's clearly a macguffin shelf

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

gonna fill the frunk of my Cybertruck with a bunch of those tungsten cubes so they shotgun out when I crash

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Elon Musk intends to put his children in there, as he knows quite well how large children are

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

can't run over a small child if it's in the frunk

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

The magician had trained that rabbit for months, and elon was just like GIMME THAT DAD WILL PAY

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i pull rabbits out of hats, its true. just like this one time someone else pulled a rabbit out of a hat and i took ownership of it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

davecrazy posted:

When I tailgate at the Giants games I park in the same spot. There is a guy who parks a few cars down from me who had a electric ford f-150 or whatever their EV pickup is. Dude has a literal pickup and it still has enough room in the under hood storage for all his beer and food and several bags of ice, enough for a dozen people or so.

Helps that it's based on the regular f150 so there's a massive empty hole in the front.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
Elon has invented his own dick sucking machine.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

PoPcornTG posted:

loving lmao this is so true. He can practically dispense of his human (npc) dickriders at this point.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

kazil posted:

what does this even mean?

weird how this is happening at the same time x.com is refusing to handle rising csam

masterful gambit Mr musk, please talk more about putting stupid experimental chips in my blind child's brain

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Imagine being some highly in demand AI scientist and being put in charge of making sure it says nice things about Elon

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The scene from 2001 where Bowman is shutting down HAL while it sings “Daisy, Daisy” except it’s an Elon bootlicker disabling grok’s ability to properly poo poo on daddy Elon

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

PoPcornTG posted:

thank god, my lips were starting to get tired!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Will those neuralink chips also have code to make you love Elon

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

WhyteRyce posted:

Will those neuralink chips also have code to make you love Elon

you would have to be so stupid you deserve to love elon if you got one of those mind scrambler chips.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

kazil posted:

can't run over a small child if it's in the frunk

that frunk isn't even big enough to hide the evidence!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bugsy posted:

lol

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

maybeadracula posted:

Elon has a libertarian idiot's idea of free speech

Probably also everyone would be more "free" if there were no traffic laws whatsoever

That's exactly why his cars don't follow them.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

So you need to login to post, potentially pay $1 just to do that, and then there will be an incognito mode?

If this is to get around countries like Australia fining them for not tackling CSAM enough they're going to have to explain how incognito posts can be made without an account attached.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

MysticalMachineGun posted:

So you need to login to post, potentially pay $1 just to do that, and then there will be an incognito mode?

If this is to get around countries like Australia fining them for not tackling CSAM enough they're going to have to explain how incognito posts can be made without an account attached.

he's also gonna launder a bunch of money lol. hella new accounts gonna be paying X a dollar at a time in a country that won't be as easy to crack down on that kind of thing in.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

ben shapino posted:

i pull rabbits out of hats, its true. just like this one time someone else pulled a rabbit out of a hat and i took ownership of it.

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Grok, show me the saddest poo poo imaginable.