Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

send the bulls to seattle

Come home Zach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Before Alex Caruso checked in.

After Alex Caruso checked in.

https://twitter.com/SBN_Ricky/status/1722436027942388182

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Dexo posted:

so im seeing... the suns dropped 35 points on caruso?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Will_Gottlieb/status/1722436841545040331

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://x.com/KellyIko/status/1722431816861167943?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lance stephenson did it better

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Free Caruso

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Davion is probably done now

https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/1722444469570781518

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes bad cause his nickname sucks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dexo posted:

Manimorph.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

this reminded me of K'von Huerter and I lol'd

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Can we all, as a forum, as friends, overcome our differences and laugh together at the Clippers?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

Davion is probably done now

He's been bad, but whole team can't stick a shot. Might as well start Monk over Huerter too.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
Eject the refs who ejected Giannis.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Skrill.exe posted:

Eject the refs who ejected Giannis.

Refs in the Clippers Nets game also called a charge on an insane poster dunk that might have been dunk of the year

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I feel like the Clippers are still within living memory of the Dark Ages, so the Lob City era, and now just having a solid team that makes the playoffs, etc, it's all roses regardless of their expectations after the PG/Kawhi moves.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

kingcobweb posted:

Can we all, as a forum, as friends, overcome our differences and laugh together at the Clippers?

As it was: As it will always be.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

kingcobweb posted:

Refs in the Clippers Nets game also called a charge on an insane poster dunk that might have been dunk of the year

If your dunk is cool enough it should overrule any offensive foul. Par exemple~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwRlDFQNq8

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

I shall not laugh at the Clippers, but rather congratulate them, on a Game well play'd.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
My hot take is that teams are just making too many loving trades trying to make a big swing. Just draft some good young players and develop them, teams are trying to “one weird trick” their way to a title.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Best vibes in Minneapolis for a seven-game stretch since 2004? Discuss.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://twitter.com/CelticsCLNS/status/1722446064324681893

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

maruhkati posted:

/

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I know the Kings were without DeAaron Fox and the Lakers were without Anthony Davis, but I’ve watched a lot of horrendous Rockets basketball the last 3 years, so I’m gonna soak this up. Last season, the Rockets would’ve been lucky to scratch out one clown ball win against the same teams, looking a class above for 48 minutes and winning by 20+ would never be a thought.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
How does Jeff green score 28

How

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

fart simpson posted:

/

Yes, we can all agree that NAZ REID.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

How

Jeff Green is good for one of those games like at least twice a year.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

kingcobweb posted:

How

That was Jalen Green, don’t worry.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Blind Pineapple posted:

That was Jalen Green, don’t worry.

Oh my god I’m so dumb hahaha

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Adam silver please rig the draft again to get wemby some help

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

trade everyone and build the bulls around Alex Caruso.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Remember when the Lakers let Caruso walk so they could pay Talen Horton Tucket

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Alright, I'm now confident that Detroit's just gonna be a lottery team again. All I heard earlier this year was that the 2024 draft was gonna loving blow and that it was full of scrubs. Like, how bad are we talking? No likely stars but good starters? Rotation guys? My esport is dead and the Packers are bad and the Red Wings are inconsistent and the Tigers suck and the Wolverines are gonna get banned from the playoffs and I need somewhere to put my sports hope

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
There was no universe in which the Pistons weren't a lottery team this year lol. We're looking for improvement from being the worst team in the league. Most of the roster can't rent a car and the few that can are injured. It's hard to say be patient after 15 years but the bones of a good squad are there.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

surf rock posted:

Alright, I'm now confident that Detroit's just gonna be a lottery team again. All I heard earlier this year was that the 2024 draft was gonna loving blow and that it was full of scrubs. Like, how bad are we talking? No likely stars but good starters? Rotation guys? My esport is dead and the Packers are bad and the Red Wings are inconsistent and the Tigers suck and the Wolverines are gonna get banned from the playoffs and I need somewhere to put my sports hope

I mean, you never know with the draft. They said the 2020 draft was gonna be bad, too. Meanwhile they said the top of the 2014 draft was gonna be transcendent, and the best guy from that class got drafted during a Taco Bell commercial.

Are you from the U.P.? I don't follow college hockey. Is NMU any good this year?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

surf rock posted:

At this point, we don't know. It's not looking great, but we haven't seen much of the NCAA freshmen yet so everything is a mystery.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

surf rock posted:

don't worry Boo Buie will finally be draftable.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Papercut posted:

He's fixed to the bench

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

maruhkati posted:

I am howling for the wolves this year. If only my league pass didn't black them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Somewhere there is a universe where Lonzo is healthy and the bulls complete that singular vision.

They still never advance past the 2nd round but it is still a thing that happens.