Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

John Mirra posted:

Grok, show me the saddest poo poo imaginable.

My dear friend, turn on your monitor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Counted
Apr 28, 2023

Counted posted:

So, my fiance' works a crisis line and a local political group involved in advocating for nonsense like homeschooling, removal of vaccination requirements, and such got the names of her and all her coworkers through the CORA Act. Of course, they're very much pushing the "groomers" narrative, as well, about schools educating kids on things like gender affirming care and LGBTQ+ identities.

[More details in original post, snipping it to keep this short]

So, an article came out with more details about this and the person pretending to be a trans kid admitted to it on air in a radio interview: https://coloradotimesrecorder.com/2023/11/leader-of-anti-lgbtq-group-admits-to-posing-as-a-9-year-old-girl-on-crisis-hotline/57777/

I'm so glad that most of the candidates these people supported ate poo poo last night, and I hope they(and Musk's Twitter) eat poo poo next year too.

(Thanks to everyone who responded in support by the way, honestly in a weird way how little traction their school board candidates got last night makes us feel a bit safer. They're loud, but losing influence outside of Twitter - I'd like to think nothing further happens)

Counted fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Nov 9, 2023

Beemo
Feb 20, 2011
Welp, I just had a video of 2 people being brutally murdered show up in my twitter feed, all I use it for is to look at loving videogame poo poo. gently caress elon man

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

priznat posted:

loving lmao this is so true. He can practically dispense of his human (npc) dickriders at this point.

Yep, @Dogecoin_Designer better up their rear end-kissing game if they want to keep the payouts coming.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so still continuing to use it right?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

PhazonLink posted:

so still continuing to use it right?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Beemo posted:

Welp, I just had a video of 2 people being brutally murdered show up in my twitter feed, all I use it for is to look at loving videogame poo poo. gently caress elon man

sever

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Help, I just saw awful things on the Nazi site full of Nazis owned by a Nazis!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Beemo posted:

Yikes was it a recent snuff or something that was around for a while? I imagine there is some gnarly poo poo from the hamas attack on there these days.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Nov 9, 2023

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Beemo posted:

I was looking at the site where this thing constantly happens now and it happened to me!????

You should be happy you got what you were looking for

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

priznat posted:

Yeah even musk aside I crossed them off the list for their annoying quirks like the central display, no apple music and the stupid loving button thing to exit the car. Also not a fan of frameless windows in cars either. (FU subaru!!)

For me it's mainly the terribly shaped steering handles. It's not an f1 car in terms of performance or low angle steering lock, I drive with one hand in the top or bottom of the wheel, the shape of those things is so unusable and unnecessary

Can't even put how pathetic this is into words. No words are sufficient, it just breaks all known conventions

No happy interracial friend group eating tapas out of the frunk, 1/10

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

This wouldn't even work with the Cybertruck, how can you tie down your load without rails?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

John Mirra posted:

This wouldn't even work with the Cybertruck, how can you tie down your load without rails?

Simply let it fly out of the bed into the traffic behind on the freeway, of course.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:stare: hay dust is like glitter w/r/t cleaning it out of a car. Also it molds :barf:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Going to be perfectly honest, this was me last week:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

but thats not hay

also :lol::lmao: I just realized the hay is performative, because you can see stacked feed bags behind it. Wtf are they going to do with a quarter bale, change their hamster cage

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

but thats not hay

also :lol::lmao: I just realized the hay is performative, because you can see stacked feed bags behind it. Wtf are they going to do with a quarter bale, change their hamster cage

I just looked up what Nutrena Triumph is, it's loving horse food.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Three Olives posted:

drat you have an EV? why didn't you ever mention it before

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

drat you're rich. So based

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Musk's Gork

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Beemo posted:

:lol: if you still use twitter

just :lol:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

"self-harm himself" is such a loving jumble of words

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

IBroughttheFunk posted:

It doesn't' help that he also seems to be actively caring less and less about the threat of climate change.

He never cared about the loving climate. It was only ever about getting you to buy his cars

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Notice how Tesla cars never get more efficient or green from one year to the next, they just gain stupid features like fart noises and square steering wheels

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Nov 9, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Juul-Whip posted:

Notice how Tesla cars never get more efficient or green from one year to the next, they just gain stupid features like fart noises and square steering wheels

At the start weren't they known as being one of the more efficient EV's?

lol.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

dr_rat posted:

At the start weren't they known as being one of the more efficient EV's?

lol.

they were just lying: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/07/tesla-exaggerated-ev-range-so-much-that-drivers-thought-cars-were-broken/

the actual range probably just still hasn't caught up with the advertised range

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ben shapino posted:

guy who forced his workers back into the factory in May 2020: we must protect all human life no matter what

That was him protecting the trillions of future lives that will be born once the human race becomes a multi-planetary species

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

strap on revenge posted:

they were just lying: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/07/tesla-exaggerated-ev-range-so-much-that-drivers-thought-cars-were-broken/

the actual range probably just still hasn't caught up with the advertised range

All EV sellers do this so much it's probably illegal but no one seems to do anything about it

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hemale in pain posted:

All EV sellers do this so much it's probably illegal but no one seems to do anything about it

All cars are optimistic but Elmo specifically had them bump it up to get a nice high number when the car is sitting full charged.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Don't let your plant navigate, you'll end up stuck at a tree way intersection

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Gorgar posted:

I'm pretty sure that's less room than the trunk in an old MR2 or the front trunk in a 911, especially the way the front part appears to slope back.

Looks like there's zero protection for anything put in there, too.

You failed to use the word "frunk." This is going on your performance review

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The frunk is for little Thai boys, for when the LVCC car tube reaches Tam Luang.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Songbearer posted:

Don't let your plant navigate, you'll end up stuck at a tree way intersection

If it leaves on time

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do you think Musk is aware he's an object of mockery?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

redshirt posted:

Do you think Musk is aware he's an object of mockery?

If he found out about this thread he'd have Jeffrey assassinated.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

To Kill a Mockedboer

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Muskishly: "Um... Have uuh, Lowtax killed."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Radio Paranoia posted:

Muskishly: "Um... Have uuh, Lowtax killed."

Yaccarino: Can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No, he'd buy the site off Jeffrey for a couple billion smackeroos and then turn it into Something X then shitpost both here and on twitter