Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

RG2023 posted:

RG3 here...

Since were on the talk of gallbladders... Don't loving trust anyone in medicine with that.... The love of my life got hers removed, and she died 3 months later...

if you or your love ones drink, don't get that poo poo removed.

Also, gently caress you Air Swickle / Intruder to continue to falsely accuse me of rapping someone. Jesus.

If you came to my door I would want my dog to bite your mail man rear end Air...

Have a great night..

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
And Jeffrey gets another ten bucks.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
:lmao: today is truly funny.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

My favorite rapper is RG3

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

T-Square posted:

If rap is unavoidable you should just lay back and enjoy it like Bob Huggins said

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

T-Square posted:

All he had to do was post a picture of a burrito. Go to chipotle and then drizzle some sour cream over the top of it or something.

Yeah we'd all laugh at him but it would have counted.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

What in tarnation

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Qwijib0 posted:

what the gently caress is an in-season tournament

A desperate ploy to get people to pay attention to the NBA before Christmas

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I feel like this tournament is just going to cause a lot more confusion and shrugging for most fans. Like I have zero clue why the nba thinks I care about some tournament in November that means nothing.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

But you all love that March Madness thingy

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mid-season tourneys are fun in college hockey but yeah I dunno about pros

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

kiimo posted:

But you all love that March Madness thingy

How do you do fellow tournament fans?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

RG2023 posted:

RG3 here...

Since were on the talk of gallbladders... Don't loving trust anyone in medicine with that.... The love of my life got hers removed, and she died 3 months later...

Also, gently caress you Air Swickle / Intruder to continue to falsely accuse me of rapping someone. Jesus.

If you came to my door I would want my dog to bite your mail man rear end Air...

Have a great night..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottVpZI2PWo

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Air Swickles

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I dunked too hard on RG3 apparently

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

swickles posted:

mods name change to air swickles pls

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Gallbladder removal is one thing.

Dont get a lobotomy and post.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

BlindSite posted:

Gallbladder removal is one thing.

Dont get a lobotomy and post.

I thought being bereft of rational thought was a prerequisite to being on these forums.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RG2023 posted:

RG3 here...

Have a great night..

Before you get permabanned again, I want to point out I never accused you of rape, I accused you of attempted rape because you were incredibly upset that the friends of a girl who was poo poo faced wouldn't let you take her home.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

swickles posted:

I think he combined us in his mind, like we stepped into the teleporter from The Fly at the same time.

RG2023
Nov 9, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Bro, this happened 12 years ago. and maybe we had a misunderstanding.

Seriously, that night I pushed those chicks into a cab so they wouldn't get raped. That was the whole night. It has some how unraveled into this...

Also Swick / Fiz I love your medical advice.

These people were drinking half gallons of vodka every day. Seven of them died before the age of 35...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
That's a lot of gallbladder surgery apparently

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Also, I work for USPS, but I'm not a mailman, please do not assault some random postal carrier in the small hope that it's me.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Hi RG3

Bye, RG3.

———

Thank gently caress it’s Friday here, between COVID vaccine booster knocking me silly and toddler gunk hitting it’s been a rough week.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I am very happy for a 3 day weekend since I got to staff a truly dire case this afternoon and it kinda ruined my afternoon. I really try to limit myself to getting delivery food to 2 or 3 times a month at most but ehhhh, I think I'll bend that for today.

On the plus side, I can spend tomorrow building a hall way containment zone for the foster cats where they can see my resident cats and they can all get used to each other. The little tuxie girl so, so friendly and so bored being stuck with her senior brother so I want them to get socialized soon so she can play with my two and let the senior kitty snooze in the window.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1722737136888074390?t=LcAZGx4Uiyc5mFW0j1hTvg&s=19

I... Don't hate it?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

harperdc posted:

Thank gently caress it’s Friday here, between COVID vaccine booster knocking me silly and toddler gunk hitting it’s been a rough week.

Sup sick kid buddy. Today felt like a Friday and I could definitely use one.

T-48 hours until the wife and kid fly to SE Asia to spend two months with her family (with me following a month later), not sure how to feel. Gonna be real lonely around here but I've been a solo parent for at least half of the past month while she travels for work, so I could use the peace and quiet.

Also my wife's sister, our on-again off-again roommate for the past six years, will be on that same flight and moving out for good :toot: Hopefully a long break before we have to host either of her siblings again...

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

C-Euro posted:

Also my wife's sister, our on-again off-again roommate for the past six years,

:stonk:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Looks a lot better than the movie but is it really needed

Air Skwirl posted:

Before you get permabanned again, I want to point out I never accused you of rape, I accused you of attempted rape because you were incredibly upset that the friends of a girl who was poo poo faced wouldn't let you take her home.

Yeah when he phrased it that her friend "saved" her I don't know how he expected people to take it

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

C-Euro posted:

Also my wife's sister, our on-again off-again roommate for the past six years, will be on that same flight and moving out for good :toot: Hopefully a long break before we have to host either of her siblings again...

Oh, my God, I feel that pain. My ex-wife's cousin, who is an absolute burnout agent of chaos, moved up to Madison, Wisconsin, from Galveston, Texas, and after crashing at his dad's condo for a while, asked if he could stay with us for a while. I was vehemently opposed, because I had met him before and I knew that only mayhem follows in his wake, but ... well, my ex-wife insisted, so he moved into our guest bedroom. Before long, he:

- Completely rearranged my kitchen (placement of literally everything, both on the countertops and in the cabinets)
- Tried to throw out our toaster oven, saying it was a waste of space and energy
- Did his laundry in our bathtub
- Was smoking multiple cigars, daily, inside the house
- Emptied two shelves of my books on a bookshelf and replaced them with his new-age poo poo; he then put my books in a box and stashed them in the basement without telling me; he did this even though I had pulled a bookshelf from the basement and put it in his room
- Immediately began eating us out of house and home without ever contributing to food budgets (or any utilities)
- Was physically and verbally aggressive towards my dog
- Unbeknownst to me, was encouraging my now-ex-wife to cheat on me
- Nearly set the kitchen on fire by trying to deep-fry while stoned out of his gourd

And he lived in our house for eleven months, without contributing a cent in rent or utilities or anything. Eventually I went to my ex and I said, "He's gotta go. I need my house back."

And of course he was allowed to stay for another month and a half and got out just before I was about to find a big catapult to yeet him into Lake Monona.

Timby fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 10, 2023

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

C-Euro posted:

T-48 hours until the wife and kid fly to SE Asia to spend two months with her family

Congrats on getting to poop with the bathroom door open while blasting death metal

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Have I mentioned anything about my ongoing motion to modify this year?

Anyway, trial is in 3 months (11 months after I filed) and the ex just popped hot for meth again.

But apparently I need to spend another 10-15k on this.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Intruder posted:

No, but if it's as good as the One Piece adaptation then I won't complain

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

If the thread divorce curse ever pulls my number, the amount of time that we've spent hosting one of her relatives or family friends is gonna be one of my go-to complaints. We did some very loose math a while back, and in the 16 years that we've been together at least a third of that time has involved playing host (though the vast majority of that is my wife being put upon by parents or family friends via her parents). Probably closer to half than I care to think about.

Her sister is actually pretty chill and can mostly take care of herself, but I got married in part so I could stop having other roommates, you know? Her brother is barred from ever living with us again though, gently caress that guy.

Rectal Placenta posted:

Congrats on getting to poop with the bathroom door open while blasting death metal

Honestly I just want be able to walk naked between my bathroom and my bedroom without fear of her coming out of her room at the wrong time. Soon!

E: I'll be able to have my own office with a door for the first time since we moved out here! Until kid #2 comes around, at least :v:

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 10, 2023

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Intruder posted:

Yeah when he phrased it that her friend "saved" her I don't know how he expected people to take it

In small fairness I think I did also say something like "go away rapist" at some point to him either here or in the restaurant industry thread. Probably when he was bitching about another drunk girl who didn't go home with him.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I don't know or care about any of this backstory but I see a tendency to refuse to take no for an answer

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

edit

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

C-Euro posted:

T-48 hours until the wife and kid fly to SE Asia to spend two months with her family (with me following a month later), not sure how to feel. Gonna be real lonely around here but I've been a solo parent for at least half of the past month while she travels for work, so I could use the peace and quiet.

Yeah, the last time I was solo at all was the five days the missus and the little one were in the hospital immediately when she was born (which is fairly standard over here), and without work I reverted to feral bachelordom pretty quick.

Eventually I’ll have to have a business trip or two, and my wife is gonna have to go solo for a week, which I’m honestly a bit worried about. Same with flying to the States or Europe sometime. Doing all this with a toddler…some kind of fun.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Wait, I had forgotten who RG3 was, but I think it’s coming back to me. Was he the guy who was a server at some lovely pizza place or something? Is there a list of permabanned users someplace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I don't know about any pizza place but he was the artisinal burrito guy