Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I have no idea what this means

You're missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aw gently caress

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Sharpe fouls outs so the final shot goes to… Skylar Mays

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

time isn't over

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol at that league pass promo in the break with some slavic kid saying his favorite player is Rasheed Wallace

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

malik monk has 9 assists??

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

these guys are quite frankly nyuts

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
this is overtime is some awful basketball

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a good use of 10 seconds to play like you have 1 second, then set up and do it again

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Rick posted:

You're missing out.

:hai:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Just caught up with the lakers game. The Boban rebound from his missed free throw to dunk it summed up the game. Pure dog poo poo effort.

I don’t want to tap out on the season this early, but they pong. They stink. Might be a record for me, and i watched those ‘14, ‘15 and ‘16 teams. Good lord.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I dunno, a lot of these feels like things that will be fixed if players return to their means and the better players are healthy.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

True, but the defence is bad and rebounding is also an issue. Maybe they’re coasting during November? But the lack of effort shits me. Probably what grates the most. But anyways, on to the next game.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol at that league pass promo in the break with some slavic kid saying his favorite player is Rasheed Wallace

It was Arvydas Sabonis and his kids. One said his favorite player was Brian Grant. Domantas didn’t get to answer I think.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

de curry GOAT posted:

look at that Minnesota score :wth:

The Pels were down 6 of their top 10 guys, including 2 of their top 3. They started a 2-way guy, a rookie, and a sophmore, plus had 2 more 2-ways playing significant minutes. I'm surprised it was as "close" as it was.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

The possession arrow is extremely whack but also refs cannot throw jump balls to save their lives anymore.

The less the refs can control, the better, imo.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Embiid stepped out of bounds
https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0022300159

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Sooooo we gonna keep blaming the Buck's defensive woes on Dame?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Go Pacers

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Papercut posted:

It’s more the lack of Jrue than the presence of Dame imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Papercut posted:

Yes I'm going to continue to blame one of the worst defenders in the league who was acquired by giving up one of the best defenders for the bad defense

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Enjoying it so far

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Metapod posted:

Yes I'm going to continue to blame one of the worst defenders in the league who was acquired by giving up one of the best defenders for the bad defense

He's not playing tonight!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Papercut posted:

He's not playing tonight!

this is how quickly one bad seed corrupts

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Pacers jerseys so trash. Look like a disposable cup

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

temple posted:

Pacers jerseys so trash. Look like a disposable cup

Comic sans on the front is sure a choice

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Papercut posted:

They should not have fired Budenholzer, who is a very good coach with whom they won a ring, and whose teams have consistently outperformed their talent level

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I feel the fun slowing down

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

They should not have fired Budenholzer, who is a very good coach with whom they won a ring, and whose teams have consistently outperformed their talent level

Yeah that's basically what I'm coming down to, Griffin is not good. Or at least not yet, maybe he'll grow with experience.

You've got two DPOYs out there even after trading Jrue, there's no way their defense should be this bad

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Papercut posted:

Yeah that's basically what I'm coming down to, Griffin is not good. Or at least not yet, maybe he'll grow with experience.

You've got two DPOYs out there even after trading Jrue, there's no way their defense should be this bad

That article someone posted the other day about dame’s defense correctly pointed out that this scheme makes no sense for the personnel they don’t have a team of long athletic 6’7” guys but he has them playing raptor ball anyway.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Middleton looks both rusty and like exactly what Milwaukee needs on offense

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Well I don't hate that half!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Defense recovered in the 2nd once they realized dame wasn't playing

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Immediate bucks coach ejection?

Said a no-no word?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Becoming a pacers fan due to Carlisle being union president

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Pacers dont have any dawg

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Bucks defense is winning them this game

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Myles Turner should never be allowed to talk about defense or DPOY again.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Bucks defense is winning them this game

the first time dame's been a positive on defense all season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
TY