Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

escapegoat posted:

Lidl do their own ones still.

Thank you kind goon, I will not forget this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Cheers YouTube

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Rookoo posted:

Cheers YouTube

That's not in profile.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

suella is kinda hosed from an after politics “political statesman” perspective right? she’s not popular, publicly racist so big corps will be weary of having her on the board, not a formidable political heavy weight and she had her law registration pulled

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Jel Shaker posted:

suella is kinda hosed from an after politics “political statesman” perspective right? she’s not popular, publicly racist so big corps will be weary of having her on the board, not a formidable political heavy weight and she had her law registration pulled

She can get a job in Katherine Birbalsinghs anti woke free school.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

N64 Goldeneye Boxart-rear end smirk

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
It was interesting being in Mauritius recently and hearing people talk about Suella with pride (her mother is Mauritian) and even going so far as to regurgitate her talking points like "the UK is stagnant because it has too many bad immigrants" aka there are too many Muslims. It just blew my mind. Granted the people who said this stuff were Indian Hindu Mauritians who probably identify with her even more and also have Indian nationalist brainworms.

Fortunately also met some folk who see her for what she is.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

keep punching joe posted:

She can get a job in Katherine Birbalsinghs anti woke free school.

Free as in beer, or free as in speech? Aha, big brain Birbalsingh has pioneered a third way!

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
https://bylinetimes.com/2023/07/11/braverman-and-birbalsingh-the-close-tory-ties-of-the-right-wings-beloved-strictest-headmistress/

Braverman and Birbalsingh: The Close Tory Ties of the Right Wing’s Beloved ‘Strictest Headmistress’
Byline Times investigates the financial and ideological links surrounding the Michaela School, delving into their potential impact on educational policies and practices.

Josiah Mortimer and Max Colbert
11 July 2023

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Angrymog posted:

That's not in profile.

She's actually axially symmetric. naturally it doesn't show properly in photos

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Rookoo posted:

Cheers YouTube

Also that's a tier A genuine fake smile. You can't fake one that good

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't think I would call that a smile or even an attempt at one, that's more like "a wizard has turned all of my teeth into alum crystals while I watch a dog have severe diarrhea"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Thats the face you make when your poop splashes up toilet water back up your bum.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

What is this white nonsense?

Just Tories marking their territory with the blood of their victims... nothing out of the ordinary for Westminster. :stare:

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I see we are at the “Rabbis Praising the Nazis” stage of the discourse

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Monica Belluci banging on the walls of this thread shouting "VINDICATION"

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

smellmycheese posted:

This entire argument is instantly demolished but the cruelty inflicted on the Jews during the holocaust. If it was just "the ends justify the means" then they'd have just straight up killed them, not torment them to death, as had been done especially in the earlier years of the holocaust.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah a lot of people seem to forget that the concentration camps were not explicitly always extermination camps. Tens of thousands died in the former, but from succumbing to injury, fatigue or illness, not explicit extermination.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Fingerless Gloves posted:

N64 Goldeneye Boxart-rear end smirk

Lmao

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

What would you expect from someone called Reichman? SMDH

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Evil as they were,

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Runcible Cat posted:

What would you expect from someone called Reichman? SMDH

Reichman III

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
(D(S + Ti)) + ((Ts x Tc)/Ht) / (W + Dh + E)

:bighow:

Any guesses what this means?

grobbo
May 29, 2014
always good when community leaders and pundits announce publicly that they sympathise with individuals who reluctantly commit atrocities while participating in a genocidal system of oppression, since these individuals are at least able to rationalise that their actions are in service of an ultimate good, and this is more civilised than our foes who are of course simply mindless brutes, hate-filled barbarians, rabid animals, etc

Feels like evidence of strong ethical standards and thinking, IMO

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jel Shaker posted:

Nah, there's always going to be wealthy headbangers happy to dole out cushy jobs for ex-ministers

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jippa posted:

It's a google away

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I bet Hitler made the Keir Starmer serious decisions face as he signed the Aktion T4 note

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jippa posted:

A fake equation made up by people pretending to science. Among many other things, they forgot the equality sign.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Tesseraction posted:

Monica Belluci banging on the walls of this thread shouting "VINDICATION"

Lol I was momentarily confused by this.

do not quote this post with the word "momentarily" removed.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

domhal posted:

So close, and yet so far, from touching grass.
Have I been misinterpreting the phrase "touching grass" this whole time, or is it genuinely about squatting down to have a poo on someone's lawn?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I thought it was when you really badly need a poo poo while wearing a hula skirt

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol I was momentarily confused by this.

do not quote this post with the word "momentarily" removed.

How do you feel about replacing it with "perpetually"?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol I was confused by this.

Tee hee

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Failed Imagineer posted:

A fake equation made up by people pretending to science. Among many other things, they forgot the equality sign.

ah yes, paid for by the good folks at "ProVen Probiotics", definitely not trying to sell anyone anything that may or may not actually work by making headlines about illness.

though a good trick with the brand name i guess, just call yourself that and you can say all your science is definitively ProVen

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

do not quote this post with the word removed.

Shaking my head so people know I don't approve of the genocide I'm doing.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Jippa posted:

Looks like some Advanced Stats that you might find in The Ray Parlour

Severe lack of DZSiBoT though

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
De²z ɷ

smellmycheese posted:

It's okay because they were sorry at the time even though they said they weren't, they displayed their fundamental humanity in striving for the goal. Oh and the goal was "a world without Jews" but that's okay, at least they had a clearly defined goal and their big mistake was in how they got there.

what the gently caress

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Angepain posted:

ah yes, paid for by the good folks at "ProVen Probiotics", definitely not trying to sell anyone anything that may or may not actually work by making headlines about illness.

though a good trick with the brand name i guess, just call yourself that and you can say all your science is definitively ProVen

quote:

"We identified a combination of factors that we felt contributed to this absenteeism and then developed an equation to reflect the relationship of these factors to sickness and absenteeism - the answer was Friday, November 10, 2023!"

yeah this is literally "we had a bit of a reckon and pulled an equation entirely out of our rear end". great stuff i'm glad numerous news outlets are reprinting this without questioning it in the slightest

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Guavanaut posted:

De²z ɷ

It's okay because they were sorry at the time even though they said they weren't, they displayed their fundamental humanity in striving for the goal. Oh and the goal was "a world without Jews" but that's okay, at least they had a clearly defined goal and their big mistake was in how they got there.

what the gently caress

Lovely uniforms as well. Dead smart they were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Can confirm that I have tried the Terry's chocolate mint.

Its good. I like mint chocolate anyway, I think Mint Aero is too pure for this imperfect world, but its pretty good.