Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

rafikki posted:

I would go so far as to say that’s an assload of dildos

He's a smut buster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Clear eyes, full rear end, can't lose

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

DaveWoo posted:

Republicans in 2024 can run on "prices are higher" and "Biden is old", and it could very well be enough for them to win.

Bull loving poo poo

How hard does the GOP have to get dick-kicked for people to realize that there is NO CHANCE Trmpf ever wins again?

He ran against the arguably worst possible candidate/campaign in 2016 and barely won.

For every 60+ Trump voter that dies, 2 zoomers turn 18.

gently caress it. Hal, please accept my official toxx that Trmpf will never be elected again.

EDIT:

There Bias Two posted:

That is a *lot* of dildos.

:wow:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jack Ryan was down by like 15 points before the divorce allegations even came to light, it really had nothing to do with Obama winning a landslide, he was already winning a landslide, and had already been picked by the Kennedys to be their guy.

Jake Gittes
Jul 11, 2006

me irl
lol

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

JeffLeonard posted:

Bull loving poo poo

How hard does the GOP have to get dick-kicked for people to realize that there is NO CHANCE Trmpf ever wins again.

He ran against the arguably worst possible candidate/campaign in 2016 and barely won.

For every 60+ Trump voter that dies, 2 zoomers turn 18.

gently caress it. Hal, please accept my official toxx that Trmpf will never be elected again.
We will see. He did better than expected in both elections, but he did lose the second one. I do think the flow is against him, however much the base loves him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

You gotta post what you're toxxing with (perma, charity donation, etc.)

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

this is AI, right? The text on the patches looks pretty garbled, I don't know what cronenberg nightmare is happening with the fan cords, and that's a frankly unreasonable amount of dildos to own and not keep better organized

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I think OP is right, though, if Trump ran solely on "gas prices" and "Biden old" he'd be extremely competitive. Problem is, he's going to run on a ton of other stupid stuff too

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

haljordan posted:

You gotta post what you're toxxing with (perma, charity donation, etc.)

Oh.

Is hell-banning still a thing? How about a hell-ban and a $500 donation to ???

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

I think OP is right, though, if Trump ran solely on "gas prices" and "Biden old" he'd be extremely competitive. Problem is, he's going to run on a ton of other stupid stuff too

thats kinda my view. haley or christie would have a very good shot at winning. trump will make the entire race about himself and vengence and insane stupid poo poo. the GOP will also focus on abortion and Social poo poo and some sprinkles of crime.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kazil posted:

The Democrats also get a vote, and as incompetent and feckless as they can be, I think they have the organizational capacity to remind everyone ten thousand times that a vote for an R is a vote to ban abortion, no exceptions. You also have a backup issue of the Republicans literally talking about invading Mexico.

Trump is also deeply stupid, and frankly, old. He keeps slathering on the makeup so he looks like a ridiculous clown, not an old man.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If Dems legalized marijuana the crime rate would inherently drop. They could brag about reducing crime because nobody is being arrested for possession.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

this is AI, right? The text on the patches looks pretty garbled, I don't know what cronenberg nightmare is happening with the fan cords, and that's a frankly unreasonable amount of dildos to own and not keep better organized

Has to be. That or some sort of edit.

I just want to believe.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Biden should challenge Trump to appear with him wearing no makeup. Do some toxic masculinity poo poo about it.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats kinda my view. haley or christie would have a very good shot at winning. trump will make the entire race about himself and vengence and insane stupid poo poo. the GOP will also focus on abortion and Social poo poo and some sprinkles of crime.

I agree with this too. A GOP president is a very real possiblility, it just won't be Trmpf.

The only way TRMPF sneaks in is if Biden dies Sept-early Nov 2024 and Harris is the candidate. It's Game Over at that point.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

John Wick of Dogs posted:

If Dems legalized marijuana the crime rate would inherently drop. They could brag about reducing crime because nobody is being arrested for possession.

Is there a reason the Dems haven't gone full out in favor of legalization? What votes do they lose by doing so?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

redshirt posted:

Is there a reason the Dems haven't gone full out in favor of legalization? What votes do they lose by doing so?

The only Dems against legalization are the ancient ones, but that's the entire Senate

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

While better than Republicans, Democrats are mostly poo poo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

redshirt posted:

Previously on several episodes of Dems Try To Legalize, congressional gridlock not in favor.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

redshirt posted:

Biden still buys into the Reefer Madness mindset.

But, goddamn, read the room, Joe. My loving state legalized recreational weed at a 57% clip. Ohio!! It's an empty net goal!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

nobodygetshurt posted:

i believe the offical group term is similar to wild cats - a 'destruction' of dildos.

I'm partial to "a fuckton of dildos"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

the moderates

also the DEA would throw a massive shitfit and I guarantee Texas would turn it into a SCOTUS case that they don't have to abide by Federal laws regarding the scheduling of drugs of abuse because nobody is going to withhold their road funds this time

NM tried to legalize for a decade and got blocked every time by a Republican governor whose husband owned a medical weed op and the moderates

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Joe could just put on the shades and be like, "We're legalizing weed." with a vocal period at the end of the sentence, generally markets would go up a billion points, and everyone knows it lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Waffle House posted:

Joe could just put on the shades and be like, "We're legalizing weed." with a vocal period at the end of the sentence, generally markets would go up a billion points, and everyone knows it lmao

it's really that simple

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

limp_cheese posted:

I'm partial to "a fuckton of dildos"

Is "fuckton" a Metric or Imperial unit?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

MrQwerty posted:

it's really that simple

It really is lmao and an inspiring amount of his administration's policy handling so far *has* fortunately been that

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Renreeja posted:

hahaha wtf, back in those days I was in youth group but for us it was like Audio Adrenaline and the Newsboys I never heard of this motherfucker

Those two groups are more 90s. Carman was mid-late 80s alongside Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

JeffLeonard posted:

Is "fuckton" a Metric or Imperial unit?

it's a big unit

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Shishkahuben posted:

the shelf of silicone is edited in

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

redshirt posted:

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/contrib.php?cycle=2022&ind=a02

I'm not vouching for the veracity of this website but according to it dems had $834K in donations from tobacco groups in 2022 and we do know most representatives can be bought by a $80 steak dinner and daily pizza.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/contrib.php?cycle=2022&ind=a02

I'm not vouching for the veracity of this website but according to it dems had $834K in donations from tobacco groups in 2022 and we do know most representatives can be bought by a $80 steak dinner and daily pizza.

wow they're just like me

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

JeffLeonard posted:

I agree with this too. A GOP president is a very real possiblility, it just won't be Trmpf.

The only way TRMPF sneaks in is if Biden dies Sept-early Nov 2024 and Harris is the candidate. It's Game Over at that point.

i am unsure even that. I think biden can beat trump, vivek and ron well enough depending on various circumstances but he loses to a moderate boring person who doesnt scream social poo poo. i think harris beats trump and vivek and maybe ron, no to anyone else.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tobacco is going to be extra-opposed now that we're looking at 50% of the states legalizing within the next few years.

They can't just have an industry that they control regs on breaking in at the bottom floor anymore, they have to spend a fuckload of money to buy people out from established systems now.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Shishkahuben posted:

Everyone post your dildo organization strategies

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

Everyone post your dildo organization strategies

i create an opening at the tip and dock each of them in pairs.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am unsure even that. I think biden can beat trump, vivek and ron well enough depending on various circumstances but he loses to a moderate boring person who doesnt scream social poo poo. i think harris beats trump and vivek and maybe ron, no to anyone else.

Sadly, I just can't see America voting in a woman of color for President. Not yet.

Also, I have 2 zoomer kids and they both can't stand Harris because of her time as AG of California. I try to explain that the AG doesn't create law, only enforces it. They see her as an opportunist.

My kids are usually a good barometer of that generation. And, boy, do they loving hate Trump.

JeffLeonard fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 10, 2023

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

JeffLeonard posted:

Sadly, I just can't see America voting in a woman of color for President. Not yet.

Also, I have 2 zoomer kids and they both can't stand Harris because of her time as AG of California. I try to explain that the AG doesn't create law, only enforces it. They see her as an opportunist.

My kids are usually a good barometer of that generation. And, boy, do they loving hate Trump.

yeah, i dont like her for the same reasons and its why she wont win the primary. she apperently isnt liked much by the upper Dem folks so it probably won't be her winning in 28 or whatever. I think bidens in generally good(better then mine probably) so i assume he will be alright. I think alot of people will vote for him in 24 because of "he did help me(to various degrees) and "the gop is scary as gently caress"

I use my dad as a good barometer for moderate conservatives/fence types and he will vote biden despite thinking he is an rear end in a top hat(mostly tax poo poo) because he hates trump and the new gop and they scare him. i think thats ALOT of people, espcially judging by 23 election and 22.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Nov 10, 2023

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

AOC 2028 brother!

Not even kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

AOC wouldn't be able to win a national election