Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m a veteran of retail and too many Black Fridays and even though I’m out of that, I still have to work today. Where’s my parade, drat it?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

many people are saying this

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to do very little work today.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

happy edmund fitzgerald day fam.

and happy friday you fuckin nerds!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
you are all required by law to go to your local dive bar and priority play over at least ONE pop or country or rap song

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
also the third time this week I got less than 30 minutes notice I was hosting an hour long training. Total trainings the past two weeks: 11

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yep

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bagmonkey posted:

also the third time this week I got less than 30 minutes notice I was hosting an hour long training. Total trainings the past two weeks: 11

Tell them to train THIS. Then tug at yer balls

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do most people have the day off?

Fridays are weird for holidays. Not complaining mind you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

redshirt posted:

Fridays are weird for holidays. Not complaining mind you.

Schools are closed, our Canadian branches are closed for Remembrance Day, but otherwise our company is open and everyone is miserable :911::hf::capitalism:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Posting while training people, truly unbridled posting power

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I'm going to do a poop soon and later this evening I'm going to go in the hot tub (the 2 things are unrelated)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

remembrance day isnt a stat in ontario and this offends me deeply. because i have to work

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm remembering but I can't put my full effort into it because I have to work!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Fartknocker your job sucks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewo_FJ7FHPY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Fartknocker your job sucks

:hai:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

getting out into nature is a pro friday move

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

yo, why's some shorts get like 20 views and then others are like instant 1-3k. it makes no loving sense

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

yo, why's some shorts get like 20 views and then others are like instant 1-3k. it makes no loving sense

Boobs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
boobs is views yes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

idk mine that get lots are usually ~20 seconds and i write hash tags and stuff

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

the ~algorithm~

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

kntfkr posted:

i hear spreading lies about cats is the way to go

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Forums got bad vibes today

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i ain't remembering poo poo except the edmund fitzgerald today, it's veterans fault for choosing today, the midwest's most sacred holiday

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Forums got bad vibes today

been noticing this with all of life lately, feein bad

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Flying back from Japan to LA this Friday.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

Flying back from Japan to LA this Friday.

Were you there for work or vacation?

Really want to go, but am slightly intimidated.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It's Friday and I have all day off to do nothing but watch MacGuyver and poop

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Were you there for work or vacation?

Really want to go, but am slightly intimidated.

Vacation. It was good. I have T mobile so I had my phone handy for international. Google Maps and Google Translate were really handy. Prepared right and it went well.

Bar Ben Fiddich. One of the Top 50 bars in the world according to some random magazine, was really excellent.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

redshirt posted:

Fridays are weird as hell at work and I have to attend 6 different stand ups with anywhere from 5-80 people and the guy who runs them all singles out each individual person (who was in the military) and thanks them for their service very loudly and with lots of emotion behind it. America is so weird man, I’m high as gently caress.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lmao. also i read that before your edit and was so confused and imagining a military run entirely on the agile system and im loling mightily

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
The joint chiefs of staff are an agile consultant and a lean six sigma consultant

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nice obelisk idiot posted:

The joint chiefs of staff are an agile consultant and a lean six sigma consultant

he's pretty high ranked toastmaster too

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Fridays are my most productive day bc I'm so loving geeked to get outta work and not work again til Monday

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Gatts posted:

Vacation. It was good. I have T mobile so I had my phone handy for international. Google Maps and Google Translate were really handy. Prepared right and it went well.

Bar Ben Fiddich. One of the Top 50 bars in the world according to some random magazine, was really excellent.

That's a nice looking bar!

Here's Blues Powerhouse in Akita. It was basically a lean to shack with a record player and a chemical toilet in the back!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Snowed pretty good all morning 3 days after it was almost 80

Now my back yard is a pond