Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Profanity posted:

Elon Musk Biopic in the Works at A24 With Darren Aronofsky Set to Direct

Alright goons, time to be funny. Best choice to portray the most bitch-made, ketamine-addled human the world has ever seen?

Michael Cera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Elon Musk is ugly, no offense

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

dwayne rock johnson during balding arc

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Honestly it should be Wahlberg. The energy is all correct.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Azhais posted:

Should be an anime
Maybe that one where an Elon Musk lookalike gets lightly killed. (No, I can't find any evidence of it having ever existed, but I'm sure I saw it posted here.)

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Small Strange Bird posted:

Maybe that one where an Elon Musk lookalike gets lightly killed. (No, I can't find any evidence of it having ever existed, but I'm sure I saw it posted here.)

That's from Harley Quinn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgItdwcXVQA&t=26s A bit NSFW for gore.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Durzel posted:

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1722893370010313117?s=20
The meme master, ladies and gentleman. Not mad at all.

It tickles me that his retorts are so feeble. It reminds me of when he tried to dunk on Hard Drive and instead teed them up for a atomic dunk on him.

I clicked on that musk tweet expecting a lot of "excellent joke sir" replies... even then I was not prepared.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Aronofsky is not going to give him a hagiography.

Bullshit he’s a rich liberal American Gen Xer he’s probably got 3 teslas in his garage and a roadster preorder

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/10/business/tesla-whistleblower-elon-musk.html?smtyp=cur&smid=bsky-nytimes

uh-oh!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

lol elon’s humor is so toothless and lame that he doesn’t realize the op is torching him

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSxECJNYPuA&pp=ygULc2VhbGFiIHVob2g%3D

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Grok is Elon a good parent
https://twitter.com/BusinessInsider/status/1722985276065169729?s=20

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Was he getting some spare horses ready for sexual harassment payoffs or what

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

elon musk pulls a deus ex replica gun on a process server

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

drat, where'd she get all those assassination coordinates, I thought he had that locked down

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

priznat posted:

"One of the process servers even went to a horse farm that had been tied to the billionaire. "Nope, not here," a woman on the site told them when they asked for Musk."

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Being followed by a fleet of horse trailers wherever I go in case I get the urge to wave my dick at an intern and need leverage

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

you chicks like horses right *unzips*

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
cripes

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Elon musk should be played by Kevin Durand in a fat suit and really bad wig

Edit: or get Andy serkis to do mocap and do a CGI gollum but like 200lbs heavier

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Haha, did they put titles back into articles? This is the first time I’m seeing them again.

Edit: test
https://x.com/theonion/status/1719161013440766086?s=46

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Haha, did they put titles back into articles? This is the first time I’m seeing them again.

They've always stayed for site embed, its only on twitter that they were gone

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
That fucker.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

mobby_6kl posted:

Let's get fat mac

Glen Howerton could channel all the rage he had at his dumb Tesla that got stuck in a garage and knock the role out of the park

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Captain Hygiene posted:

drat, where'd she get all those assassination coordinates, I thought he had that locked down

lol thats why he stopped hiding his jet's coordinates

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Why did she have to chase him when all she had to do is have a concert somewhere he was aware of?

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

priznat posted:

wonder if chaya raichik and ashley st. clair got themselves some horses

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
elon "mr hands" musk

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

e: Mixed up my threads, but Elon seems to actually have halfway decent takes on Palestinians, which - no joke - is a surprise.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 10, 2023

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

abuse culture. posted:

philip seymour hoffman was made for the role. he's so good at being the scumbag. shame about the being a corpse part tho

PSH would have been perfect. He was such a great actor and if anyone could make me sympathetic to musk it would have been him.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://twitter.com/steakfrankhouse/status/1722994944678224097?s=46&t=lQp67x0cwqXGsAQWtQTGRA

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

So he licensed Isaacson's puff book about Musk the Genius just so he can throw it out and tell another story?

https://www.theverge.com/2023/10/1/23895069/walter-isaacson-biography-musk-review

Fully expect they portray him as a tortured eccentric genius ala Steve Jobs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Poor guy.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yeah if I had been as dickish, loose, and done something as stupid and rude as loving Sergey Brin's wife (and ruining probably several other perfectly happy marriages), I might consider some form of extremely hard retirement out of embarrassment. Hari Kiri would be too kind, this dude's attenuating brain has gotten too many people killed.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 10, 2023

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
It was only like 10% boos

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waffle House posted:

Yeah if I had been as dickish, loose, and done something as stupid and rude as loving Sergey Brin's wife (and ruining probably several other perfectly happy marriages), I might consider some form of extremely hard retirement out of embarrassment. Hari Kiri would be too kind, this dude's attenuating brain has gotten too many people killed.

Donate all his money and go live in a monastery would be a good idea.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

redshirt posted:

Donate all his money and go live in a monastery would be a good idea.

Nah, I can safely assume that he's too great a risk at this point and he's likely committed crimes against humanity. It's 2023, penances are a novelty and people foist them on suckers to pay them.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

This is the same thing that people were saying about the blowjob of a book that just came out lmao

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Did she try Mark Zuckerbergs house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Waffle House posted:

I can tell ya, I was somewhat indifferent to his stupidity, until he offered to end world hunger if the UN gave him a plan for it, then he withdrew it because he didn't like it and didn't offer an alternative. Now, he can't speed run to the Lowtax end fast enough.