Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yeah a big ol bump on Fetterman's noggin

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

this is my gun song
my hold up joggers song

shotgun

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

Oh no he opposes the utterly meaningless covid masks!! This is as bad as being a flaming lib warmonger privatizing piece of poo poo!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao bottle rockets what a legend

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

He's going to be the president in 40 years

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Woah this guy is so badass I can see why so many goons love him

There are many posts in here saying that it was all good because the guy came out during the campaign and said he'd vote for fetterman over oz.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

Woah this guy is so badass I can see why so many goons love him

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1719428852122849616

post your favorite chuck norris style fetterman facts itt

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
John Fetterman once took a poo poo so big, he wielded it like a club and slew a coyote that tried to eat his son.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Some Guy TT posted:

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1719428852122849616

post your favorite chuck norris style fetterman facts itt

he should resign so he can go fight for isreal then

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://x.com/DEEP_RED_BELLS/status/1719847835602944451?s=20

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the united states

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hope this mf got another blood clot hanging around up there

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

hope this mf got another blood clot hanging around up there

bouncing around his cavernous skull like a DVD player screensaver

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

John Fetterman once took a poo poo so big, he wielded it like a club and slew a coyote that tried to eat his son.

you dont gotta do the epic fetterman bit anymore dude

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

john fetterhitler

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

john hitlerman

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Fetterman doesn't have a chin behind his beard, instead it's another call for the genocide of arabs

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have it on good authority that on his deathbed, john fetterman whispered the shahada and found comfort in the arms of allah

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i say swears online posted:

i have it on good authority that on his deathbed, john fetterman whispered the shahada and found comfort in the arms of allah

according to sunnah, the coffin must be carried by just four men... where to find such powerful guys?

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

i say swears online posted:

no way i think it'll be hilarious watching him in a big dumb suit on the senate floor cast a vote to fund west bank settlement

oct 4, 2022

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1720553952217870344

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://triblive.com/local/protester-confronts-fetterman-on-gaza-stance-at-mckeesport-rally/
Protester confronts Fetterman on Gaza stance at McKeesport rally
Police were called on to remove a protester from an election event in McKeesport on Sunday night after he loudly criticized Sen. John Fetterman, D-Braddock, for his position on not calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Fetterman was among the speakers at a Get Out The Vote rally for Democratic candidates, including Democratic Allegheny County executive candidate Sara Innamorato. McKeesport Mayor Michael Cherepko also spoke to encourage people to vote at the city’s Palisades Event Center.

According to TribLIVE news partner WTAE, just after Fetterman took the stage and holding up an Innamorato poster, the protester shouted, “4,000 plus dead children in Palestine. 9,000 plus dead civilians, get off the stage. … Get off the stage. I don’t care … get off the stage.” He then told Fetterman to “go home.”

Fetterman responded to the protester by saying, “The joke is on you. I had a stroke. I can’t fully understand what you are saying.”

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://triblive.com/local/protester-confronts-fetterman-on-gaza-stance-at-mckeesport-rally/
Protester confronts Fetterman on Gaza stance at McKeesport rally
Police were called on to remove a protester from an election event in McKeesport on Sunday night after he loudly criticized Sen. John Fetterman, D-Braddock, for his position on not calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Fetterman was among the speakers at a Get Out The Vote rally for Democratic candidates, including Democratic Allegheny County executive candidate Sara Innamorato. McKeesport Mayor Michael Cherepko also spoke to encourage people to vote at the city’s Palisades Event Center.

According to TribLIVE news partner WTAE, just after Fetterman took the stage and holding up an Innamorato poster, the protester shouted, “4,000 plus dead children in Palestine. 9,000 plus dead civilians, get off the stage. … Get off the stage. I don’t care … get off the stage.” He then told Fetterman to “go home.”

Fetterman responded to the protester by saying, “The joke is on you. I had a stroke. I can’t fully understand what you are saying.”

lmfao I thought you added the last bit

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jokes on you, I'm actually retarded

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gumball Gumption posted:

don't sign your posts

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

Impressive

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Guy was always a waffling succ moderate left with one glaring flaw being his hilteresque devotion to zionism and wouldn't you know it we got a call to support zionist enacted genocide before m4a or weed hit the senate floor.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they should start yelling john hitlerman

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gumball Gumption posted:

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

they should start yelling john hitlerman

I think they should start saying John Fetterwoman, which he called himself on stage at an abortion rally.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
god I hope I never voiced support for this guy, he sucks so hard

e: yep first post, suck it losers who were all "lol this guy owns" at the start of the thread, you absolute suckers

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Taintrunner posted:

hope he runs as more bloodthirsty and cut-throat than bernie

hmmm

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

https://x.com/MattLech/status/1722446607134638310?s=20

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/Solidarity_Star/status/1718821637338837371