Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
tarp mans fantasy novels where he uses his quick draw skills to gun down scores of fbi agents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
retroactive future lol for when either biden, trump, or both die between now and inauguration day 2025

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Malleum posted:

tarp mans fantasy novels where he uses his quick draw skills to gun down scores of fbi agents

Is this for real?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

Is this for real?

yes, and it is what makes his fumbling for his gun while surrounded by cops while they demanded he stop really funny. shooting finicum was basically the sole reasonable action the cops took during the entire debacle.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Malleum posted:

gently caress, you just reminded me of Richard McBeef

was seung-hui cho political

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yes, and it is what makes his fumbling for his gun while surrounded by cops while they demanded he stop really funny. shooting finicum was basically the sole reasonable action the cops took during the entire debacle.

Lol a quick Google seems to suggest his book on Amazon got a ton of 5 stars ratings from his political cothinkers post mortem

I guess they must see heroic martyrdom in tarpman's last stand at the bird sanctuary

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Laterite posted:

retroactive future lol for when either biden, trump, or both die between now and inauguration day 2025

kamala vs Tucker Carlson lmao

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He hated rich kids, was always angry to the point of being incoherent, and had an imaginary anime girlfriend named Jelly. He was the platonic ideal of a cpsam poster before the forum even existed.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
thanks to the powers of ai we can have real anime waifus now

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

He was an incel before "Incel" was a thing, so, kinda?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

This just suddenly started playing in my brain with perfect clarity while I was driving and it made me lmao a little bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlAhZGNGkV0&t=75s

I love what cspam is doing to my brain. He's so pink!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The "Okay... Boomer!" girl making boomers genuinely upset.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
prior to dying at the wildlife refuge Finicum lived off of government money by being a professional foster parent, adopting shitloads of kids and getting money from the state for raising them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the children were used as unpaid labor for his unsuccessful ranch.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why these two facts don't make me laugh at all!

i do think its funny his name was finicum though

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

i do think its funny his name was finicum though

he aint cummin no more

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

finicum’s wake

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
It's astounding to me that the whole clan was a bunch of loving crybabies that wanted to graze their cattle on government land for free and when they were called out they basically threw a tantrum about the unfairness of it all

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They destroyed native American artifacts and for some reason the government allowed them to get fed ex deliveries to the bird sanctuary for things like 55 gallon drums of lube

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

WHY BONER NOW posted:

It's astounding to me that the whole clan was a bunch of loving crybabies that wanted to graze their cattle on government land for free and when they were called out they basically threw a tantrum about the unfairness of it all

A modern, dumber, alamo

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
So politically, what was going on during the Bundy Ranch saga that needed to avoid coverage?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

KORNOLOGY posted:

So politically, what was going on during the Bundy Ranch saga that needed to avoid coverage?

*gestures toward america per se*

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This just suddenly started playing in my brain with perfect clarity while I was driving and it made me lmao a little bit

lol he just stayed in office and was like "I will keep doing this"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Koishi Komeiji posted:

ahhhh might've... I might've read that

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

That was the original impetus but the occupiers were unrelated and just used the grazers as an excuse. The family that got got for illegal grazing distanced themselves from it early on iirc

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Funniest part to me was the protesters with tons of anti-BLM signs that actually referred to Bureau of Land Management and everyone thought it was the other BLM and that the protesters were racist and everyone was confused and correct at the same time.

Then the leader of those assholes came out in support of Black Lives Matter and lost all of his followers and support lol

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
The escalator that changed it all

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

KORNOLOGY posted:

The escalator that changed it all

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Trump Tower is what you would call in geopathology a "power center"

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

this is tied into the wildfire that some of them set to destroy the evidence of their wildlife poaching

or maybe that was a different but related group

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

that one bundys hosed up face

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

finkelstein calling jeffrey goldberg fat

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

finkelstein calling jeffrey goldberg fat

That's a good one.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

"unleash chiang!"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Eat This Glob posted:

"unleash chiang!"

This being a decades-long running joke between GHW Bush and his pals and Jeb not getting it and thinking it's about the sword.

And Rubio having no clue either, lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there was no sword of chiang in jeb's childhood. he had the sword for rubio custom made. i don't think jeb quite realized that no one else had ever heard of the mystical asian deity of conservatism he worshipped.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
jonah goldberg

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Speaking of swords, Ross Perot liked giving out swords and Bernie Sanders has one all framed and everything

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Swords are pretty cool and neat and I wouldn't turn my nose up at getting one as a gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

Speaking of swords, Ross Perot liked giving out swords and Bernie Sanders has one all framed and everything

it was because bernie sanders had sponsored a bill to fund research into gulf war syndrome, which just last year was finally solved. there is a gene with a variation that makes people more susceptible to sarin gas, and the US military during the gulf war had bombed warehouses that they suspected had sarin gas then sent in soldiers without telling them that they suspected chemical weapons had been there so they didn't wear gas masks.
https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/EHP9009