Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.versobooks.com/blogs/news/solidarity-with-palestine-free-resources-and-further-reading

Idk if anyone posted this itt, but Verso has a handful of free books about Palestine out right now. The Palestine Laboratory is on there and the author was interviewed by RWN.

oooo thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer
we're gonna need an updated 9/11 count now that 200 israelis have arisen from the dead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

lotta money in inventing some sort of testosterone seeking missile

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Israelis are claiming Hamas did it.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1723073866434478114?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol at hezbollah still releasing teaser trailers cut with nasrallahs speech

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

"That hospital is a secret Hamas HQ and we intend to attack it. Also, we didn't do that."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Sancho Banana posted:

"That hospital is a secret Hamas HQ and we intend to attack it. Also, we didn't do that."

also somehow they got ahold of a top secret us sword bomb

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sancho Banana posted:

the muddying the waters strategy works p aright if the western medias backing you up

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/FactualNarrator/status/1722534790019121652?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dixon Chisholm posted:

are you able to add palestine speaks to your cart? says its unavailable for me (usa)

i get a "no available in your region" when i try to add it, you could try a vpn or something?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hezbollah pressure on the northern border has become so unbearable that the IOF is abandoning some of their forward positions. "Upper Al-Jalil" = Upper Galilee.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1723086472931152172?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 23:00 on Nov 10, 2023

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al! posted:

also somehow they got ahold of a top secret us sword bomb

I legit wanted to vomit and die of shame when I saw the knife murder missile. What the gently caress is even the point of that thing? Why would you make a sword bomb, that's like that one anime that had sleeping bullets, why the gently caress would you make and use that other then to be cruel. Frosted Flake or someone else who knows about military tech, please tell me there's an actual tactical purpose for the reaper rocket I'm losing my mind here

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006
hamas video guys are zoomer twitch clippers, hezb video guys are millennial film related degree havers who freelance for documentaries

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Best Friends posted:

isn’t it basically illegal for a French non president to say this in France

not quite yet but it's coming

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

I legit wanted to vomit and die of shame when I saw the knife murder missile. What the gently caress is even the point of that thing? Why would you make a sword bomb, that's like that one anime that had sleeping bullets, why the gently caress would you make and use that other then to be cruel. Frosted Flake or someone else who knows about military tech, please tell me there's an actual tactical purpose for the reaper rocket I'm losing my mind here

The theory is that you can bomb a single person and have very little collateral damage because there's no explosion. Real answer is probably terror and sadism.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Sancho Banana posted:

well,

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Sancho Banana posted:

John Charity Spring posted:

totally sincere answer: it's supposed to create less collateral damage when they're assassinating Terrorist Leaders since it has no explosive component, so they can 'precision target' some guy and it might kill 4 people close to him instead of an entire wedding

but this fig leaf justification doesn't apply if you're just dropping the thing on encampments of displaced people around a hospital

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Sancho Banana posted:

its not very complicated, the idea is the sword missile will kill one dude instead of exploding and killing a whole cloud of dudes. it isn't any more morally abhorrent than any other million dollar boondoggle weapon, they're all being used to kill defenseless people so they're all bad

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Amazing that there's so many bombs dropping on hospitals that they only bother trying to deflect blame for like every 50th one

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

fits my needs posted:

lol at hezbollah still releasing teaser trailers cut with nasrallahs speech

I think they're teasing the unveiling of some previously unused AD in the new video. Hezbollah is doing cliffhangers for their missile corps.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wonder if the same guy designed the knife missile

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao at the Yemen numbers in particular

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1723052741822423349

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Can't you just drop the big lump of rocket shaped metal on the guy's head and kill him without the swords? I guess that's harder. I thought it's probably for when you want to airstrike a specific person but it just looks like such a comedically evil device with such limited use that I couldn't accept it.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

man they already did this lie, they really just don't even want to have to try that hard to justify it anymore

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Why don’t they just drop pianos on them

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/catcontentonly/status/1723098222254580017

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dti

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

genericnick posted:

Lmao at the Yemen numbers in particular

that has to be referring only to children directly killed in actual fighting, right?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Geight posted:

man they already did this lie, they really just don't even want to have to try that hard to justify it anymore

the writers' strike was hard on them

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

:blessed:

Yemen continues to be the only country with a spine.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Walking into the meeting going, "Hi, alright, so, ahem, who must go?"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sancho Banana posted:

Can't you just drop the big lump of rocket shaped metal on the guy's head and kill him without the swords? I guess that's harder. I thought it's probably for when you want to airstrike a specific person but it just looks like such a comedically evil device with such limited use that I couldn't accept it.

Already tried that.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1723098955108729068

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the problem with a "sword missile" is what stops your target from just parrying

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

pronouncing falafel like gabagol

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

I can't take this loving poo poo again. Another news cycle of Israel's blatant lies taken at face value.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Not this poo poo again

I'm logging off. Everyone better protest tomorrow. Or do direct action if you have an opportunity to like stop weapon transports.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

fits my needs posted:

the muddying the waters strategy works p aright if the western medias backing you up

Yeah, your average dumb tv-watcher just perceives it as "well it's a complicated issue, lots of people are saying different things :shrug:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol they just went berserker barrage on every hospital they could reach today

absolutely psycho repugnant poo poo

get in the streets

if you're in the IDF frag your commanding officer