Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
I'm going to be attending a protest inside of Van Gogh's Starry Night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

lol I guess that makes sense but at first I thought it was some weird AI generated art thing so the post confused me.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Given Israel's assault on hospitals, especially today, I just wanted to say:

The doctors, nurses, and hospital staff of Gaza who continue to treat and care for the wounded, even under these horrifying circumstances, are deserving of the highest praise. It's hard to think of greater acts of heroism in human history.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

wtf is this bullshit filter

the dont show faces of protestors filter

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FuzzySlippers posted:

lol I guess that makes sense but at first I thought it was some weird AI generated art thing so the post confused me.

yeah this. i get the purpose but it really makes it seem like ai garbage

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/DelawareDSA/status/1721719778237116835?s=20

If people are in the region, it'd be great to have you come down to this protest. It's expected to be pretty drat big (by DE standards so like 400 to 500 people). I'll be documenting it and probably posting pictures as I'm there tomorrow.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

lol taking your phone to protests in the first place. especially with the nypd. they've got all sorts of toys

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

the nypd precinct in jerusalem is probably pouring through stingray data with mossad lmao

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

People been talking a lot about how Netanyahu is pretty well finished because he was “mr sexcuroty” and now he’s “Mr bullshit” but what is even the alternative?

There doesn’t seem to be any way the Israeli political machinery can produce a prime minister who has policies distinct from land grabbing and genocide

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

VoicesCanBe posted:

It's hard to think of greater acts of heroism in human history.

is it really? what about Spartacus. Or Lenin. Or Malcolm X

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

StealthArcher posted:

TBH yeah, if you're gonna hand stuff like this out it might be, the average person, even fully onboard is gonna look at this and basically go "Wait, what do I brush my teeth or do loving laundry with?"

going to guess the answer is tom's of maine

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Spaced God posted:

lol taking your phone to protests in the first place. especially with the nypd. they've got all sorts of toys

yep

most people were probably on the mta wifi or linknyc, and with mac address randomization being on by default that's not quite so bad, but yeah anyone that connected to a cell tower, or had bluetooth enabled, and wants to remain anonymous is probably screwed. even if they didn't have stingrays they could just subpoena that from carriers that are more than happy to oblige, and they will have your subscriber data linked to your IMEI

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Spaced God posted:

It's a valid concern but I need it for tomorrow so I can stay in contact with organizer needs as is necessary. There is no alternative here.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

let me guess there's a sequence where an arab terrorist group does actually blow up their own hospital with a rocket misfire and sabra tries to save it

They'd be sued for plagiarizing the Wonder Woman 3 script if they had that sequence.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Egg Moron posted:

People been talking a lot about how Netanyahu is pretty well finished because he was “mr sexcuroty” and now he’s “Mr bullshit” but what is even the alternative?

There doesn’t seem to be any way the Israeli political machinery can produce a prime minister who has policies distinct from land grabbing and genocide

Before Netanyahu they still pulled this bullshit but paid lipservice to an eventual peace, probably that but with less peace yearning and more screaming for the heads of seventy Gazan orphans

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i always steal a phone to use before i do anything illegal

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nichael posted:

It's a valid concern but I need it for tomorrow so I can stay in contact with organizer needs as is necessary. There is no alternative here.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
whats the NYC general populace like on this? in miami we kept getting menaced by sinister grandmas running up with their phones to get photos of our faces

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Nichael posted:

You can turn your phone off. You should probably also check that whatever you use to apply the filter doesn't send the original photo anywhere.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Nichael posted:

handheld two way radios might be a better idea. seems to work for hamas

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

welcome back to burger town

please share and repost

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

BearsBearsBears posted:

LibreOffice can open .docx files. Don't use OpenOffice anymore.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
the eu pressured ms to make docx and xlsx etc iso standards so they could do that

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

the GamemasterAnthony of racism

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

first funny Israeli identified

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Calibanibal posted:

i always steal a phone to use before i do anything illegal

That's just good common sense

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/MYANC/status/1722988067147878434

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Israel bombed

#Tradle #613 6/6
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
https://oec.world/en/tradle

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mawarannahr posted:

they put this poster up on a historic wall in Istanbul

was this historic wall constructed before or after the apartheid genocidal invasion of Constantinople and the war crimes committed against its inhabitants

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Thanks for this link. Good videos and, as far as I reviewed, well supported with references. I just wish he'd make getting to the sources easier; he flashes them on screen quickly and does show snippets of the text, but you have to search for them on your own

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

they put this poster up on a historic wall in Istanbul

pages and pages of kemalists getting madder and racister

lol is that an outer wall that got blasted by one of those big rear end cannons?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the idea of the idf fighting for a year: lmfao

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Subway enjoyers still eating fresh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nichael wrapping his phone in aluminum foil

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

no... no!!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Quiznos supremacy at last

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

subway of israel, where freedom is a footlong

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Spaced God posted:

I assure you nichael is way past the point of having to worry about being nsa mogged for being at a protest.

I'd go if I didn't happen to work 3rd shift and this thing is the equivalent of me going out at 2 am on a weekday.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

was this historic wall constructed before or after the apartheid genocidal invasion of Constantinople and the war crimes committed against its inhabitants

The wall is probably from before 1204.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Asproigerosis posted:

I assure you nichael is way past the point of having to worry about being nsa mogged for being at a protest.

yeah at this point i think they've correctly identified nichael as harmless