Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

the_steve posted:

The funniest part to me is that even if (and it is a huge if) Trump went to jail, it isn't going to be the drab gray walls and lovely cot jail like on TV. It's going to be a minimum security country club where the greatest cruelty is that the golf course only has 9 holes instead of 18.
It's not going to be remotely close to the federal pound-me-in-the-rear end prison that Libs have themselves worked up into a lather over imagining Trump in.

Literally the prison Sideshow Bob went to after rigging the election, yeah. And if anything it'll probably be near indistinguishable from his preferred lifestyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

ex post facho posted:

genocidin' joe biden just rolls off the tongue so naturally, it's like he was born to support ethnic cleansing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0di8zSmqYw

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

pencilhands posted:

this would actually cause me to vote for her

:chloe:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol they're getting worried already :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1723349823665885442

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
not gonna lie its p depraved to try to "well have you seen the other guy" when your guy is literally doing a genocide

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/SZunes/status/1723106089775006138

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

not gonna lie its p depraved to try to "well have you seen the other guy" when your guy is literally doing a genocide

As a wise man once said, "a pyrrhic victory beats a flat loss."

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.

Cerebral Bore posted:

that's been their strategy from day one of people criticizing Biden on i/p. also literally every other criticism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Oh wow there’s two of them to not vote for.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you seen the other guy? he has never committed a single genocide! that's downright unpresidential.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
l.m.a.o

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1723439194226499591

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
OK, is the new meta:

1) how many progressives the Democrats lose because it turns out they don’t support genocide

vs

2) How many voters the Republicans lose because the voters didn’t actually want the abortion bans

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Steve Yun posted:

OK, is the new meta:

1) how many progressives the Democrats lose because it turns out they don’t support genocide

vs

2) How many voters the Republicans lose because the voters didn’t actually want the abortion bans

I feel like the republican losses are priced in at this point and historically democratic voters always lesser evil themselves into voting for democrats every time

The wildcard is that opposition to genocide is extremely correlated to age and maybe the kids won't fall for that idk

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
polls aren't real but lol the dems are gonna lose

https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1727468194569290109

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

27% of black voters aren't black

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1727100093403402559

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Three quarters of American presidents died before reaching the age that Joseph R. Biden is at today.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tbf phylactery science has made great strides in the last century

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Come sweet death.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
A thousand Delawareans are sacrificed every day to sustain his mental energy as the beacon by which the Democratic party navigates.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

LuxuryLarva posted:

Come sweet death.

get in line

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

A thousand Delawareans are sacrificed every day to sustain his mental energy as the beacon by which the Democratic party navigates.

not enough

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SixteenShells posted:

I wish that they’d choose more sacrifices from 1209 North Orange Street in Wilmington.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
I still maintain that Biden croaking during the election season, forcing the dems to run Harris, may be the end of the Republic. Can you imagine how disastrous not only the presidential race would be, but all the downticket races? The GOP would/will absolutely dominate.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
bidens going to live to be 143 thanks to the power of corn pop and outlive you all

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.
Vote blue no matter who crowd writing in "Joe Biden's corpse"

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

I still maintain that Biden croaking during the election season, forcing the dems to run Harris, may be the end of the Republic. Can you imagine how disastrous not only the presidential race would be, but all the downticket races? The GOP would/will absolutely dominate.

if they can keep harris away from the media they might be able to run her as generic democrat

pop a xanax and vote for harris!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

for ritual purposes all Delawareans have been reclassified as Biden's children

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Lord of Pie posted:

for ritual purposes all Delawareans have been reclassified as Biden's children

are they all going to die??

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

reads actuarial table nervously

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ex post facho posted:

post itt every time it's obvious that the democrats abject failure to do anything on the agenda they were elected to do is going to lead to them losing the house, senate, and the WH in 2024

CrimsonWolf
Aug 4, 2007

500 bad dogs posted:

are they all going to die??

As a Delawarean I really hope so, we all deserve death.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

im genuinely unsure whether a trump or kamala presidency would be funnier

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that's right

also supporting a genocide

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
#woa #weird

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
idk, i forget, who was president and held congress in 2021 and 2022

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was trump, obviously. just like when katrina hit.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

pencilhands posted:

im genuinely unsure whether a trump or kamala presidency would be funnier

Kamala defects and becomes Trump's VP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Kamala defects and becomes Trump's VP
Kamala assumes the office and appoints Trump as her VP in a show of bipartisanship