Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
al jazeera english liveblog

quote:

42s ago (15:15 GMT)

Interior ministry spokesman calls on Arab states to act ‘before it’s too late’

Iyad al-Buzum, the spokesman for the interior ministry in Gaza, issued yet another appeal to Arab and Islamic states, asking them to take “immediate action before it’s too late”.

“We call on leaders of the Arab and Islamic world … to take practical measures that would put pressure on the Israeli occupation and the American administration to stop the brutal Israeli aggression,” al-Buzum said in a statement.

“Our people are being subjected to genocide … in front of the eyes of this unjust world,” he said.

His comments come as state leaders convene for a joint summit of the Arab League and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation in the Saudi capital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeper Garrett
May 4, 2006

Running messages and picking pockets since 1998.

Orb Crabmelt posted:

Israel (derogatory)

Israel (Taylor's Version)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

as we figured that meeting in saudi arabia was a joke

besides iran and turkey to an extent nothing

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Israel (2023 Remaster)

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty
Israel (1948-2023)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Orb Crabmelt posted:

Israel (derogatory)

Israel the Bad Way

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DirtyRobot posted:

Israel (1948-2023)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Israel's final prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, should be tried in the hague

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

DirtyRobot posted:

Israel (1948-2023)

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
No but seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with Arab countries? Can't they see the writing in the wall if they allow this to continue?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

trucutru posted:

No but seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with Arab countries? Can't they see the writing in the wall if they allow this to continue?

Why would management care since they're propped-up puppets of the Great Satan and Lil' Satan? :thunk:

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

trucutru posted:

It's prisoners dilemma in real time. They know if they speak up and no one follows them, they could be sanctioned/couped like Iran. So they are acting out of self interest.

OPEC could bring the west to its knees if they embargoed USA, Europe but they're afraid

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

trucutru posted:

they're israeli and american puppets. the ones who matter at least.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1723232155621290344?s=20

Remember when NPR was light entertainment.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

loving perfect speech, and exactly what the EU deserves.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

die adam die posted:

i havent made a post on this god forsaken website in probably like fifteen years but let me say:

death to israel

Keeper Garrett posted:

Israel (Taylor's Version)

the i word

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

trucutru posted:

the arab states’ ruling classes depend on the west to stay in power, and won’t suffer a day so long as they keep their populations in check.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Brogeoisie posted:

It's prisoners dilemma in real time. They know if they speak up and no one follows them, they could be sanctioned/couped like Iran. So they are acting out of self interest.

OPEC could bring the west to its knees if they embargoed USA, Europe but they're afraid

it's not prisoners dilemma when they're the empires local jailers.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

They named the guy who wants endless genocide quagmire Gregmyre

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Zodium posted:

the arab states’ ruling classes depend on the west to stay in power, and won’t suffer a day so long as they keep their populations in check.

I’m convinced by these books that say US support for Israel started as a way to prop up Jordan.

A spectre is haunting the Middle East - the spectre of Pan-Arabism.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

trucutru posted:

it won’t happen to them personally and they are paid well for their complacency

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

I’m convinced by these books that say US support for Israel started as a way to prop up Jordan.

A spectre is haunting the Middle East - the spectre of Pan-Arabism.

I hate to tell you this but pan-arabism is well and truly dead, there's no path forward for it so long as the current regimes are in power.

the high horse dream right now is an economic zone like the EU, but that will never happen so long as the regimes as they are remain.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
who’s the land oppressing from the river to the sea?

I-S-R, A-E-L

Zion’s the enemy

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

goons read one paragraph about game theory fifteen years ago and think everything is a prisoners dilemma

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

well, if this is true I guess it's good as the bare minimum so it's an astounding achievement for these loving losers:-

--------------

https://twitter.com/abuhilalah/status/1723340435043602892?s=20

The draft resolution issued by the extraordinary joint Arab-Islamic summit to discuss the Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people, on Saturday,

- to break the siege on Gaza and impose the immediate entry of Arab, Islamic and international humanitarian aid convoys, including food, medicine and fuel into the Gaza Strip, and to call on international organizations to participate in this process.

- Emphasizing the necessity of these organizations entering the Gaza Strip, protecting their crews and enabling them to fully carry out their role, and supporting the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA).

- It also decided to support all steps taken by the Arab Republic of Egypt to confront the consequences of the brutal Israeli aggression on Gaza, and to support its efforts to bring aid into the Gaza Strip in an immediate, sustainable and adequate manner.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pan-Muslim Calibaniphate

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Zodium posted:

that is the goal. the western bourgeoisie are cutting connections with the periphery and creating the conditions to support sealing its workers in with the capitalists.

There is no goal here.

Ghost Captain
Apr 22, 2008

I did it wit my lil hatchet
death to israel

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Dublin out for Palestine again :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/andrewflood/status/1723357760132129039#m

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
That interview with the West Bank settler in the New Yorker piece is making rounds and the normie libs are now being shocked by how depraved she is and these settlers in question lmao. Unfortunately they're acting as if her views are fringe as if there's any center or left in Isreal left.
A little too late.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Idia posted:

That interview with the West Bank settler in the New Yorker piece is making rounds and the normie libs are now being shocked by how depraved she is and these settlers in question lmao. Unfortunately they're acting as if her views are fringe as if there's any center or left in Isreal left.
A little too late.

liberals are garbage so no surprise there

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Expecting the best to come from the worst of us and the worst to come from the best of us.

Liberals always place the onus of proving the system is evil on victims of the system: They have to be convinced, in the simplest of baby terms, using extraordinary evidence, that israel is a fascist genocidal state and that palestinians are not blood thirsty baby eaters.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Idia posted:

A little too late.

The fact that Israel is an extreme right-wing fascist state run by genociders doesn't fit their neat little conception of the good vs evil, us vs them worldview. You can beat them over the head with the evidence over and over and you'll get nowhere.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

The fact that Israel is an extreme right-wing fascist state run by genociders doesn't fit their neat little conception of the good vs evil, us vs them worldview. You can beat them over the head with the evidence over and over and you'll get nowhere.

also might ask questions how this rotten little ethno state is funded and protected by the usa

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I hope every zionist dies in agony and terror, as flames strip the flesh from their evil carcasses

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/TheSkotia/status/1723335476289880498

Glasgow out for Palestine again today. One of the speakers was a child who led chants of Free Palestine afterwards. another was the deputy leader of the SNP, Keith Brown, who at one point said "Israel has a right to defend itself" and the rest of his speech was drowned out by boos and chanting

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Expecting the best to come from the worst of us and the worst to come from the best of us.

Liberals always place the onus of proving the system is evil on victims of the system: They have to be convinced, in the simplest of baby terms, using extraordinary evidence, that israel is a fascist genocidal state and that palestinians are not blood thirsty baby eaters.

The secret is they’re massive cowards.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This is really big tough talk from the man who is losing a war against a concentration camp

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1723371200557047932?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

This is really big tough talk from the man who is losing a war against a concentration camp

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1723371200557047932?s=20

I said the Lebanese should know they’re next. The fuq is Nasrallah waiting for?