Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Jel Shaker posted:

also might ask questions how this rotten little ethno state is funded and protected by the usa

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Expecting the best to come from the worst of us and the worst to come from the best of us.

Liberals always place the onus of proving the system is evil on victims of the system: They have to be convinced, in the simplest of baby terms, using extraordinary evidence, that israel is a fascist genocidal state and that palestinians are not blood thirsty baby eaters.

USA + the west + states supported by the west are good, therefore israel is just making mistakes. i read it in the newspaper so it must be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

This is really big tough talk from the man who is losing a war against a concentration camp

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1723371200557047932?s=20

These Confederate Nazis have already been crowing that they’re going to purify Lebanon next for Israeli settlers, so why wouldn’t they fight back?

The grave mistake would be inaction.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

These Confederate Nazis have already been crowing that they’re going to purify Lebanon next for Israeli settlers, so why wouldn’t they fight back?

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I said the Lebanese should know they’re next. The fuq is Nasrallah waiting for?

(A) barrell bombing civilians in syria is easier.

(B) if Nasrallah goes full blast america said that they will spark WW3 by attacking and bombing iran and lebanon. and they brought two aircraft carrier fleets and a nuclear sub to show that they'll do it.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Al-Saqr posted:

This is really big tough talk from the man who is losing a war against a concentration camp

Just reflexively threatening to target civilians.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Pookah posted:

Just reflexively threatening to target civilians.

*threatening to murder more civilians, again, whilst their ongoing genocide is on live TV

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

weird, as i recall these guys have been telling me that hamas and hezbollah don't care about civilians, so what could threatening beirut conceivably accomplish :iiam:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the final worded statement from the losers and prostitutes at the riyadh summit is out, all talk, probably no actions will be taken. these loving whores wont even commit to sanctioning israel or cutting all relations with them. loving dogs.

------------

Statement of the Arab Islamic Summit: We call for an end to the export of weapons to Israel
The final statement of the joint Arab-Islamic summit:

The joint Arab-Islamic Summit calls for breaking the siege on Gaza and imposing the entry of Arab, Islamic and international humanitarian aid convoys.
The Joint Arab Islamic Summit calls on all countries to stop exporting weapons and ammunition to Israel.
The Arab Islamic Summit condemns the Israeli aggression against the Gaza Strip, the war crimes, and the barbaric, brutal and inhumane massacres committed by the colonial occupation government.
The Arab Islamic Summit rejects describing this revenge war as self-defense or justifying it under any pretext.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

*threatening to murder more civilians, again, whilst their ongoing genocide is on live TV

Yeah, they really can't help doing and saying the most evil poo poo imaginable right out in the open.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Well, that clarifies what we've been saying: the IDF is a joke, and Israel's balance of terror hinges exclusively on the IAF bombing civilians to keep regional actors out. The bombing of Gaza is demonstrative.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
almost like israel's real target is the civilians

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

Demon posted:

Hezbollah is dragging Lebanon into a war that might happen, and it's making mistakes. If it'll make those sorts of mistakes here, the ones who will pay the price first of all will be Lebanese civilians. What we're doing in Gaza, we know how to do in Beirut.

That guy running the Israel Twitter account and posting all the hasbara about how Israel actually doesn't target civilians is ripping his hair out rn

He also says that they "haven't even used 10% of the air force's power yet" lol ok

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

almost like israel's real target is the civilians

yeah. just evil, no other motive

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Well, that clarifies what we've been saying: the IDF is a joke, and Israel's balance of terror hinges exclusively on the IAF bombing civilians to keep regional actors out. The bombing of Gaza is demonstrative.

It's even more pathetic than that, it's that the IDF and IAF would be completely gone by now if the United states had not stepped in and threatened WW3 if they're not allowed to do this, by now every israeli base wouldve been destroyed if america didnt park two carrier fleets.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i would lol if hezbollah sank the carrier fleets

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Al-Saqr posted:

the final worded statement from the losers and prostitutes at the riyadh summit is out, all talk, probably no actions will be taken. these loving whores wont even commit to sanctioning israel or cutting all relations with them. loving dogs.

------------

Statement of the Arab Islamic Summit: We call for an end to the export of weapons to Israel
The final statement of the joint Arab-Islamic summit:

The joint Arab-Islamic Summit calls for breaking the siege on Gaza and imposing the entry of Arab, Islamic and international humanitarian aid convoys.
The Joint Arab Islamic Summit calls on all countries to stop exporting weapons and ammunition to Israel.
The Arab Islamic Summit condemns the Israeli aggression against the Gaza Strip, the war crimes, and the barbaric, brutal and inhumane massacres committed by the colonial occupation government.
The Arab Islamic Summit rejects describing this revenge war as self-defense or justifying it under any pretext.

this is really pathetic as the statement to come out a month into this

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
[img][/img]

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
the Arab-Islamic summit is a proud member of "do something twitter"

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013
Protest in Cape town today.

https://twitter.com/M_Faeeq_/status/1723321707757248838?t=ln6fsmyyihJmEAFjTv0E0g&s=19

https://twitter.com/zakareeee/status/1723332583411294380?t=xyOzl-omDYP4h3P5oRxTaA&s=19

Geordin Hill Lewis is the mayor of Cape Town.

https://twitter.com/CapetonianCt/status/1723308695260373171?t=nmjZhdGNCpxGxEnDsrEYBw&s=19

https://i.imgur.io/nsecWn3_d.webp

Votskomit has issued a correction as of 17:43 on Nov 11, 2023

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

given the context of your previous posts saying that the IDFs (and presumably their air force too) war stocks supposedly only being enough for 30 days of war, 1) i wonder how soon they will run out without the US re-upping them (which doesn't seem to have happened significantly yet? carrier groups notwithstanding) and 2) this presumably makes their threats against lebanon somewhat empty as presumably they'll then run out of bombs to murder civilians with

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

israel has to kill civilians because if they don't the survivors will join hamas because of all the civilians they're killing

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
one bullet one zionist

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be at your back

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"One bullet one Zionist" and "From the river to the sea" is not peaceful.

But shelling a hospital and sniping at people trying to escape is, of course, because that's Israel "defending itself" against sick people.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I know we’re The Adversary and all that, but America breaking out a nuclear submarine for this isn’t just evil, it’s also shameful, embarrassing, and a sign we are completely losing control of the world. Contrary to what the state department thinks, it projects weakness, not strength.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh, we're Hitler? gently caress you we'll be twice as Hitler, then

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

HallelujahLee posted:

i would lol if hezbollah sank the carrier fleets

if it happens you know it's gonna be the houthis, somehow

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Owlbear Camus posted:

houthis ftw

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
Even if Braverman & Sunak had succesfully forced the police to illegally ban these protests, i like to think it would have made gently caress all difference.

300,000 in London out for Palestine
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-67390343

Only arrests mentioned so far are far-right counter protestors.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Cobbled together drones sink entire US carrier battlegroup. Yemen throws a huge party

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

rocket_Magnet posted:

Even if Braverman & Sunak had succesfully forced the police to illegally ban these protests, i kike to think it would have made gently caress all difference.

Hah holy poo poo I was proud when 400 showed up in my town

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmbo @ the typo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

yeah houthis have the can-do spirit no one else has.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Cobbled together drones sink entire US carrier battlegroup. Yemen throws a huge party

Hey you can’t do that to us, we have Nukes! NUKES!!! We’re the nuclear big boys you have to fear and respect us :qq:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

they're israeli and american puppets. the ones who matter at least.

Sure, but surely they must realize what happens to those puppets in the medium term, no? (and by that I mean that the leaders get hosed too, god knows they don't care about the regular citizens)

trucutru has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Nov 11, 2023

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

rocket_Magnet posted:

Even if Braverman & Sunak had succesfully forced the police to illegally ban these protests, i like to think it would have made gently caress all difference.

Supposedly, far righties have been clashing with police in London as well. So after days of pissing and moaning about "violence" at the protests, it's the fascists and not the pro-Palestinians marchers who ended up doing the violence. Because of course.
/bacon butty posting

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Nov 11, 2023

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

israel = master chief
america = cortana
iran = covenant
palestine = forerunners
india = plasma sword
pakistan = dog nation

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hamas Foreign Legion.... must bring your own equipment. Must pay for transport. Hand2hand combat training will be provided

PM me

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Dti

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

PhilippAchtel posted:

In Manchester fields the footballs flow
Between the lines, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the fans below.

We are the Subbed. Short minutes ago
We ran, felt grass, saw shots on goal,
Passed and were passed, and now we sit,
In Manchester fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The ball; be yours to kick it high.
If ye break faith with us who lay
We shall not cheer, though footballs flow
In Manchester fields.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rocket_Magnet posted:

"Police in the control room are also examining social media, and say they have seen people at the main protest pictured with pro-Hamas slogans. They are trying to identify these people."
🖕🖕🖕🖕