Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
God I hate DPI on underthrows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

EvilHawk posted:

UI/Illinois is wonderfully dumb

this isn’t big ten football

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress yeah

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Cook what the hell was that throw

Edit: was tipped too yikes

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
How the gently caress did the Illini just blow that, I was making my kid a late lunch and they had an 8 pt lead with 2 minutes to go

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That does look like it was the WR's fault. Why would you stop your route right behind the LB?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
It is genuinely annoying that a WR can stop on an underthrown ball, let the DB run into them and draw the penalty.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Cowardly by UT there.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou defense looking good at least

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
UCF doin' work.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
IU what are you doing

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Don't look now but UCF is up 7 on Oklahoma State and driving

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Not driving anymore

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOLowa

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

(let's not forget that UCF blew a 28-point lead to Baylor earlier this year, this doesn't really feel like anything right now)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
5 minutes into the game and UCF has a 14-pt lead

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Wisconsin loving terrible. Worst team in the big ten.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I don’t care what anyone says, it’s not ‘pen-ex’ it’s ’peen-ex’

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the illini walk it off

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LMAO Hoosiers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress Da Hoosiers

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

can CBS hire some announcers who aren't a million years old? they can't even see if luther burden is clearly not on the field

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Great ending for the Illini

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
2 false starts in a row on 3rd and 2 in plus territory LOL

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Mike_V posted:

can CBS hire some announcers who aren't a million years old? they can't even see if luther burden is clearly not on the field

I think we can all dream about a world without Gary

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Good mix of run establishment and passing from UW on that drive.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Huskies bitch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice had IU plus 4.5

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Mike_V posted:

"Hopefully he can get back out there" [camera cuts to an extreme close up of him already back on the field]

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Rutgers has the best injury tent

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Go Utes

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Over under Iowa completed passes in this game: 5.5.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

That was a cool pick

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Everything going UCF's way early

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Battle of the Ravine, the oldest DII rivalry game that is also the shortest away game in college football

Start the 4th, Reddies ahead 28-13 for the season spoiler!

https://www.youtube.com/live/4GEycaq6bAI?si=rY1VW1uZ-I8Xpub5

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

this feels like a loving Iowa game. get it going

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rutgers already has false starts on 3rd and 2 and 3rd and 1 today LOL

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Watching teams call passing plays and throw the ball downfield is a great palate cleanser after PSU/UM

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

illegal snap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
*nervously checking the Texas schedule to see if we play UCF in the last 2 games*