Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
anyway fetterman sucks and the guy is right but thats some loser poo poo on all sides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terraplane
Aug 16, 2007

And when I mash down on your little starter, then your spark plug will give me fire.
super surprised that the guy who heard fireworks and held a black man at gunpoint is turning out to be an absolute shithead

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

dr oz was the reduced harm candidate. he has never been depressed, never had a stroke, and can dress for any occasion.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Terraplane posted:

super surprised that the guy who heard fireworks and held a black man at gunpoint is turning out to be an absolute shithead

Its funny remembering some lefties discounting that then going "this is beyond the pale" when he supports Israel. I remember hearing chapo talking about it and doing an audio double take

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

dr oz was the reduced harm candidate. he has never been depressed, never had a stroke, and can dress for any occasion.

oz would have cosigned with the israeli doctors

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

oz would have cosigned with the israeli doctors

he would have done whatever Erdogan commanded him to do.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mawarannahr posted:

Dr Oz can't even put together a crudités platter, how could he be trusted to put together a legislative agenda that serves the interests of his Keystone State constituency

Fetterman can be relied upon to chase down those core Pennsylvania issues with a shotgun

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we gotta shut down pennsylvania until we can figure out what is going on

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

hey Al! I talked to the powers that be in the Trump thread and you're welcome back any time but an IKship is not in the cards unless you can convince Rah! to also return to the Trump thread

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

send the UN

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

hey Al! I talked to the powers that be in the Trump thread and you're welcome back any time but an IKship is not in the cards unless you can convince Rah! to also return to the Trump thread

ok deal, i will return Rah! to the trump thread then you will welcome me as your king

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

ok deal, i will return Rah! to the trump thread then you will welcome me as your king

your coronation will be the event of the season

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

Jokes on you, I'm actually retarded

ty

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

idiot... there are no powers in the trump thread., nobody wants to post there cause it's a hang out for LOSERS like YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1723392736978497638

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

idiot... there are no powers in the trump thread., nobody wants to post there cause it's a hang out for LOSERS like YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

a long life of malformed ogre-people

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

can't find a fettermaaaaan
can't find a fettermaaaaaan

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Odo looking mfer

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

thalidomide popeye

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

turn on your monitors

Terraplane
Aug 16, 2007

And when I mash down on your little starter, then your spark plug will give me fire.

Communist Thoughts posted:

Its funny remembering some lefties discounting that then going "this is beyond the pale" when he supports Israel. I remember hearing chapo talking about it and doing an audio double take

people in this thread were like "well, he didn't shoot him, did he!?!" like I guess that makes it ok? it was loving weird

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

thalidomide popeye

is just a forearm

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i made a lot of money betting against oz so who's to say if he's good or bad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

honestly it would be loving hilarious if senator oz was the highest-level US politician leading the pro-palestinian cause right now

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, that explains a lot. his grandfather was an ai generated image. it's only natural that he'd be so unnatural.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1724516365086679259

lmao

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

very on brand that he didn’t iron it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I can't think of anyone in the senate who is as into their gimmick as Feto is to Israel

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he should add a propeller beanie to his ensemble.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

mawarannahr posted:

I can't think of anyone in the senate who is as into their gimmick as Feto is to Israel

Vote George Santos into the Senate and you will see a gimmick the likes of which you've never seen

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Incredible how fast fett turned into the worst disappointment

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I like it, personally

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

showing up at the goon meet wearing an unironed flag

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Uncle Wemus posted: