Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

`Nemesis posted:

new incel

warhammer

Wipfmetz posted:

Oh, yeah. That makes sense.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I am in all 4 videos

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

By popular demand posted:

If your definition of 'cursed' is some lady doing motion capture for animated characters then I envy your sheltered life.

I think the curse is that talent wasted on some pokemon poo poo. Them toons ain't half as expressive as she is.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The curse is and will always be anime

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Look at this guy not understanding the brutality of romance and the sweet refuge of small figurines who will always accept your pathetic advances

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Post/av combo

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Look at this guy not understanding the brutality of romance and the sweet refuge of small figurines who will always accept your pathetic advances

Thin your taint

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

The curse is and will always be anime
When I joined SA I thought they were a little too harsh on anime, like performatively harsh.

Now that I'm in my 30s, I realize they may not have been harsh enough.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It is unfortunately too late to fight or even to contain anime, all there is to do is survive.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/poop-ride-lines-disneyland-disney-world-18465999.php

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

:same:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

It is unfortunately too late to fight or even to contain anime, all there is to do is survive.

Well, anime is blood.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

...no ...

...ring?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Today's cursed content:
The aunt who just stated that Muslims are an 'unnecessary people' in the world on the family WhatsApp group.

Unnecessary?

Tell that to the 1992 Pakistani World Cup winning cricket team. A team entirely made up of devout mulsims, who won the cup by beating England at the MCG during Ramadan.

And off the top of my head, I can think of few less necessary events in world history.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm almost tempted to tell her that immediately before I leave and turn off the phone.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Today's cursed content:
The aunt who just stated that Muslims are an 'unnecessary people' in the world on the family WhatsApp group.

"Interesting that you feel yourself better suited than our lord and saviour Jesus Christ to judge whether or not all human life is sacred. Are there any other bits of the Bible you think are wrong?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Beloved Aunt

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Now that this world contains anime it might just be time to move on.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

No spoilers for Alan Wake 2, please.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Karate Bastard posted:

Now that this world contains anime it might just be time to move on.

When the news will find the first off the grid loaner who specifically identifies anime as the reason they split from society I will not be surprised and neither disappointed.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Degloved Aunt

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Those vent type things on the sides have a very Star Wars look. The orange blue coloring from the rust. Like someone added a piece of an X-Wing onto a roman goatse pool.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You see when it says ~uguu~ I don't really know what that's supposed to be, so in my mind I just replace it with hurf durf I will not be taking questions at this time.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

lobsterminator posted:

Those vent type things on the sides have a very Star Wars look.

Those are books.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

McGavin posted:

Those are books.

*walking into a library* getting a lot of Star Wars vibes from this...

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

McGavin posted:

Those are books.

lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yes, they are pissing books, not pissing X-wings.

Obviously.

Idiot.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

X-Wings aren’t made from books, wtf.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

X-Wings aren’t made from books, wtf.

It's set way back in the past, books were just the strongest materials they had back then. :shrug:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Nothing's stronger than the power of imagination!

Edit: Or knowledge, I guess. Are these fiction or non fiction?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

This discussion is cursed

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's literally called the Fountain of the Books. HTH.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

McGavin posted:

Those are books.

Oh, lol! I get it. I've read some Star Wars novels in the past, but it's been a while.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
This is bullshit. There are no books anywhere in Star Wars. The only way to spread information in the canon is via holographic recordings delivered by droid messengers.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Doesn’t Rey save a bunch of old Jedi books in 8?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Shut the gently caress up about star wars and post cursed images before they change the rules back to no discussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Please change the loving rules back