Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

mcmagic posted:

I don't think O'Connell is a good coach but him being on that list is silly. 0 chance he's fired.

How to say you haven't paid any attention to the Vikings without saying you haven't paid attention to the Viking.

The team is playing great despite a lot of fluke turnovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I like KOC

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/thepatriotsbeat/status/1723499252544843843?s=46&t=2io1YhzTqhtijryQ4jU7MA

Russini posted:

I don’t expect anything to be determined right now with so much season remaining. But if people I talk to had to bet, their money is on a mutual parting of the ways at the end of the season.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Come coach the Jets Bill. You have unfinished business here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shyduck posted:

When would a firing have to occur by?

Carolina plays Dallas next week so it might happen soon.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Belichick in his introductory Bears press conference:

"Well, I'm going to have an absolutely dogshit quarterback. Garbage offense. Unwatchable slop."

Bears fans: cheering

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pontius Pilate posted:

Y’aww good for the titans for getting their lil logo, still don’t understand why vrabel is so high on these tho

People in Tennessee can't read so it would be unfair to not have a visual aid

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

R.D. Mangles posted:

"Well, I'm going to have an absolutely dogshit quarterback. Garbage offense. Unwatchable slop."

Belichick: "The defense is going to literally murder opposing players on the field. I guarantee that no game under my regime will score more than thirty points between the two teams."

Chicago Tribune headline: Bill Belichick Hailed As Deity of Chicago

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
Belichick: "It is what it is."

Belichick: "What's best for the team"

Belichick: [ 4000 words on Cairo Santos Bill Osmanski ]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/tomecurran/status/1723703599803371650?s=20

NBCSports Boston's Tom Curran posted:

Rap now reporting what we noted the day he broke news of Belichick’s contract.

It expires after next season.

So BB not “locked up long term” and it would not be an impediment to the team moving on if they choose to.

So Belichick was in a walk year in ‘22.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

See ya Billy B, retiring at a cool even 300

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Belichick sticking around just long enough to get the all time loss record is pretty funny. Great commitment to the bit

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Vrabel isn’t getting fired. Maybe if things get really bad next season? Carthon was clearly brought in to work with what vrabel wants, I don’t think he necessarily outranks him to the point of firing him to get “his guy” in there. If things take a bad turn next season, sure, I could see it

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Fire Bill Belichick

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

R.D. Mangles posted:

Belichik speaking about nothing but special teams and defensive turnovers would make him an instant savior here

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Watching the decrepit remains of the patriot way get unceremoniously torn apart and tossed in the trash bin makes my bird tingle.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i still feel that Belichick is more than capable of producing some of the best defenses in the league but if you can't handle the offense part as well then you're kinda worthless. so he needs to completely abandon everything but defense but he will never do that so he just needs to go

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Not yet halftime, but Fire Dennis Allen.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ayudo posted:

Not yet halftime, but Fire Dennis Allen.

its now the 3rd quarter. Fire him.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I can not wait to see the Patriots organization without Belickek. Finally they can experience hiring NE front office people and coaches.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

its now the 3rd quarter. Fire him.

Naw he made it close, extend him another few years

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fire Staley. Just abysmal defense

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

a neat cape posted:

Fire Staley. Just abysmal defense

They did completely shut down the Jets LMFAO

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Please remove Stefanski from any list.

He survives this year no matter what after that win

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Arthur Smith

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I don't know if it'll be a coordinator or Arthur Smith but somebody is getting fired after this season.

How the gently caress do you go 4-6 against this buttery soft schedule? And how in mother gently caress do you lose to the Cardinals?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

There’s a legitimate case to make that every NFC South coach should be fired.

What a dumpster fire of a division.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kirios posted:

Just please god let my team fire Bowles. I curse the Saints with another year of Dennis Allen

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Kirios posted:

There’s a good chance than three of them are. No telling which three since any of the Falcons, Saints or Bucs could win it and I doubt whoever makes the playoffs gets fired.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Just please god let my team fire Bowles. I curse the Saints with another year of Dennis Allen

i use a curse reflecting shield, restructure 4 contracts and draw 2 cards.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

i use a curse reflecting shield, restructure 4 contracts and draw 2 cards.

NOoOOoooooooo.

:negative:

Watching Dan Campbell and seeing what a real coach looks like just makes me so much more angry when I have to watch Bowles do his cowardly lion routine

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Arthur Smith is a really bad coach.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its not so much hot seats in the NFC South as heat lamps until we throw the food out at the end

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BlindSite posted:

This needs to stop being canonised. It's a rumour based on McCown saying "if you come to Carolina we'll shoot hoops" and then the next day 100% of the press being about how dicks out we were for Bryce but because Tepper cheer leaded it, it's become the absolute truth.

Bryce isn't the problem.

Bro your team drafted Ron desantis #1 overall

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1723852341441356250

Defensive genius

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

mcmagic posted:

Arthur Smith is a really bad coach.

Fire him during the bye and tank tank tank

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I hate him

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

4x they’ve given up 475?!?! Good lord that’s worse than I thought

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

4x they’ve given up 475?!?! Good lord that’s worse than I thought

I am completely done with both my NFL team's head coach and college team's head coach. It's a weird feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

I am completely done with both my NFL team's head coach and college team's head coach. It's a weird feeling.

yeah

There's too much talent on defense for this poo poo to be happening. But I think if the Chargers wash out of the playoffs entirely that Staley will get fired. It's just a matter if Telesco follows. He can't be allowed to hire a new head coach after three loving failures in the last ten years.