Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Special game by Maxey. Pacers are a lot of fun and will outscore a lot of people, but they are going to have to find a little bit of defense along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Algund Eenboom posted:

the kkkeltics

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I think Kyrie found his shot

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
God drat, when the Mavs offense hums it really hums

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

Dutchy posted:

God drat, when the Mavs offense hums it really hums

I love the faster pace - keeps everyone else involved, too

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
This Mavs team is so much more fun to watch than last year's squad.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Spacebump posted:

This Mavs team is so much more fun to watch than last year's squad.

:agreed:

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
ausar thompson is the quickest player ive ever seen

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Denver is gonna win this ins regulation.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Miami doing what they do best

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rick posted:

Denver is gonna win this ins regulation.

I stand corrected.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
You think the Mavs have a crappy defense and then they bring in the garbage time squad and show you that you don't even know the meaning of the word

Anyway go Mavs. I'm not even gonna call for J-Kidd's head, that's how happy I am.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Forgot how frustratingly officiated dubs games are.

KAT keeping composure well, Rudy reverting to last year's offense, nobody can grab a defensive board.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm changing it to the Chris Paul trade was good for the Suns except for Goodwin rather than Beal.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I forgot the Rockets played today and gotta say, I did not see them beating the Nuggets coming

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Go 30 seconds without whining about the Lakers Eddie Johnson challenge

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Intruder posted:

I forgot the Rockets played today and gotta say, I did not see them beating the Nuggets coming

It looked like they were completely collapsing and then Eason got a timely steal and they cruised to the win.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Rick posted:

It looked like they were completely collapsing and then Eason got a timely steal and they cruised to the win.

Looked at the play by play and saw they were up 9 with 1:20 to go and the Nuggets got within 1, that would have been such a young team loss

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Spurs got owned by Duncan Robinson today

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Calling Ft Huachuca a pretty town is cruel to any non-Arizonans who might listen and not get the joke.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Actually calling illegal screens against the warriors. Magic.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The logo for "betrivers" is exactly identical to the logo for the regency film studio

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Don't see a foul on draymond there. lovely officiating again

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

snyprmag posted:

Don't see a foul on draymond there. lovely officiating again

Hmm

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

That tech was soft too

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I wish Rudy would be the one to take the plunge and shoot free throws granny style like everyone should. He'd be the one player who could do it without making people respect him less. He's already such a weird player.

Meanwhile, ANT!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1723903264515612717

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Ant just murdered Saric, holy hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

maruhkati posted:

I wish Rudy would be the one to take the plunge and shoot free throws granny style like everyone should. He'd be the one player who could do it without making people respect him less. He's already such a weird player.

Meanwhile, ANT!

we need a south american player to claim its a euro throw and then it will be widely adopted

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
This is a bad matchup for the Dubs, but they also just look totally listless

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
slo mo is struggling and he's caught heat from Ant on a couple of occasions on the court. Given how he pushes teammates during games, Ryan needs to stay accountable about this.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

rjmccall posted:

This is a bad matchup for the Dubs, but they also just look totally listless

They're on a back-to-back, and their best players are all in their thirties. Also, the Wolves are good (not "on the rise" or "could be spooky" good, but actually good) for the first time in almost 20 years.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chris Paul just threw a chop block on Conley

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Wolves own

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ant rules so much

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

In my opinion shaedon sharpe is more athletic than austin reaves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm not a big believer in body language but Cam Reddish looks like a different dude.

First first quarter lead of the season . . .

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

IcePhoenix posted:

Chris Paul just threw a chop block on Conley

Yeah, that was lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I'm not a big believer in body language but Cam Reddish looks like a different dude.

First first quarter lead of the season . . .

he looks 5 inches taller than my memory of him