Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oooooooooh that's a TD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Space Jam posted:

*confused mahomes look*

Lithium was the tenth track on Nirvana’s Nevermind album. Nirvana is the Buddhist term for extinguishing. There were 6,595 wildfires in Canada this year as of the end of October, the tenth month. 6,595 is not a product of three, one of an infinite set of such numbers. Infinite non-production is a good summary of this Bills offense. I think you see the pattern.

edit: gently caress google and their hosed up track lists

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Cool catch

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

He was dragging his back toe as he caught it wow

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
oh man that's soooooooo close

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That looks like a TD.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Lol that's a TD and if they don't give it to them the refs are hosed.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
holy poo poo what a touchdown

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
gently caress it give it to Denver because A: it's cool and B: it would make Buffalo fans apoplectic.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Amazing toe drag

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Holy gently caress that's a TD

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

that’s a TD

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
But a weak playcall though, run it you wimp

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Looks like a touchdown to me

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

rjmccall posted:

Lithium was the tenth track on Nirvana’s Nevermind album. Nirvana is the Buddhist term for extinguishing. There were 6,595 wildfires in Canada this year as of the end of October, the tenth month. 6,595 is not a product of three, one of an infinite set of such numbers. Infinite non-production is a good summary of this Bills offense. I think you see the pattern.

yes

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Uhhhh I think that's a touchdown

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
That's in

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

What an insane loving play, Russ must have ducked and dodged ten yards behind the LOS before throwing that

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That was extremely sick.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
That was some NASTY footwork, goddamn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

rjmccall posted:

this is part of Kawalimus math that determines virtual ties and explains why sacks on second down are more important than sacks on third down.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

rjmccall posted:

i know but i’m not sure mahomes would

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

gently caress it give it to Denver because A: it's cool and B: it would make Buffalo fans apoplectic.

You underestimate the self-flagellation capability of Bills fans.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
What a catch and TD

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

rjmccall posted:

Chiefs is racists spelled backwards

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
RWBS activate

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I feel like his other foot comes up as the ball is actually caught. Feels like it's gonna be a stands as called despite wanting the TD call

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
poo poo that was a really good Amazon commercial

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

rule of cool, give him a TD

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I'm shocked lol

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Absolutely sick TD, glad they got it.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Absolutely insane catch.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress yea!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Holy poo poo he caught it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What a goddamn catch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:doink:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

So glad to be wrong lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
DONK