Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

DTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Lord of Pie posted:

if i were a hit-ler
dadadada dadadada dadada

gently caress i'm going to have this stuck in my head all day now

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJO6kB_Slo

still two hours to go to the official start but there is 0% this breaks 20k let alone "100,000"

do you think the rally has merch

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

this is incredibly insane

How can we keep letting hamas steal all the cum from slain idf invaders? you guys support this?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
they're keeping the cum in the hospitals!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Just meet someone new and have more kids if you want, loving psychotic cum harvester nation.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

crepeface posted:

the Australian Austrian journalist is one of the most wretched creatures of the earth. they crawl on their bellies through the dirt to gorge on the poo poo of their angelo overlords and praise it as ambrosia. any who try to stand are swiftly betrayed by their so-called brethren who swarm them so they can be struck down. truly a pathetic existence

I borrowed this...

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

hamas steal my cum

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hamasumma cum laude

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

It is only a matter of time until Hamas uses this stolen geneseed to create more Traitor Astartes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

BREAKING NEWS HAMAS PLANS TO GROW BABT HITLER III WITH STOLEN ISRAELI DNA

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Exasperated CSPAM Ik:

Zodium posted:

turn this into the gbs ukraine thread and die

Israel:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

BREAKING NEWS HAMAS PLANS TO GROW BABT HITLER III WITH STOLEN ISRAELI DNA
halal hitler

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Fell Mood posted:

Calibanibal takes notes you hack this is how it's done.

boring word play, gbs

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

genericnick posted:

Exasperated CSPAM Ik:

Israel:

:negative:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cum posting and burger posting. is there any news relevant to the dismantling of the apartheid state of israel and the triumph of a free palestine? or at least advanced u.s. military equipment crashing and burning

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Staff Sergeant.

LMAO.... the IDF is so gay haha

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Does the markava have a black box but for cum socks

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

quote:

She did everything in her power to retrieve his sperm

Gross. That's up to 3 years of prison in California.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

HAMAS raids IDF medical facility, thousands of drums of cum stolen. Biden says this is “like a million 9/11s”. US intel says HAMAS plans on using the “Honey, I shrunk the kids” shrink ray to shrink down its baby beheading super squad and behead every sperm

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the face of genocide

also nice to see that the girls who work at the community college library on a work study grant form as effective a fighting force as I would expect them to

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 2 hours!)

Our fallen cumrade

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Calibanibal posted:

LMAO.... the IDF is so gay haha

https://twitter.com/haski_oren/status/1722916575785713724?t=wTKxbpfvbt2n3Z4fUwBqVw&s=19

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
i harvest cum for you pa rum pum pum pum
me and dead cum

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gbs rear end war

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel thought they can prevent water from gaza, but god is with palestine and brought the water.

https://x.com/elamal1369/status/1724433265782669674?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1724345624298930396?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

your tanks will be destroyed, your nazi dogs will be put down, your puppets will be overthrown and yout apartheid state will be destroyed, because god is greater than you.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the first casualty of the idpol war was not being able to point out that fascism is repressed homosexuality

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That tank had the chance to do something incredibly funny

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Al-Saqr posted:

I gotta say the israeli nazi pointing at baby bottle, a normal elevator control shaft and a calendar that only has the days of the week written on it and calling it proof of hamas terror base is so funny but then again it's the white devil we're dealing with so it probably works on their audience of europeans and americans.

I think the Israeli government is so desperate for results that their competency has been markedly impaired. a calendar? really? they simply aren’t thinking right.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gradenko_2000 posted:

when was the last time anyone posted anything here that was even slightly objectionable? we already go out of our way to NOT post anything involving combat or death

A lot of those posters are potlics posters who are disgraced hillarymen, re-regs from after 2016, ideologically against "the left", or idiots who believe goon telephone poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

dudes just love doing mdma

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
eilat is getting bombed

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1724486182031994956?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

todays haul are 9 nazi dogs put down and 22 tanks put down

Al-Qassam Brigades: Our mujahideen were able to finish off 9 Zionist soldiers and completely or partially destroy 22 vehicles on the incursion lines into the Gaza Strip.

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1724477696237879428?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

FizFashizzle posted:

dudes just love doing mdma

Might just be meth considering they dont suddenly start to feel empathy

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah that was my immediate thought as well

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

No combat, no gore, just an IDF vehicle trying to ram a civilian car off the road and overturning itself in the process.

https://twitter.com/zahiahx/status/1724404418970280193

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

You all clearly know nothing of the esoteric arts of Kabbalah. The semen is the receptacle of a man's soul... through a sacred ritual , a powerful kabbalist can bring a zealous soldier back from g*d's embrace to fight once more... an unstoppable war golem

I have returned

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Married Palestinians held in Israeli prisons are not entitled to conjugal visits (obviously Israelis have that right) and have to smuggle semen out to have kids.

It's a completely hosed up level of control over the lives of political prisoners but completely fitting with the goal of ethnic cleansing or genocide.

In my view that makes the supposed sanctity of the ability of the dead to have kids even more hosed up.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/Messssut_/status/1724080426967351555

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Gunner, sabot, Hitler Two, 12 o' clock, two meters

Identified!