Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Lpzie posted:

if you had the chance to get that 250 and didn't cause of morals or whatever, you're an idiot.

I would not want my face in pictures from a pro genocide march

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
unvaxxed israeli sperm is the new bitcoin

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I told everyone that a mod said no more cum and then this guy next to me on the subway said “that mod must be my wife”

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Radical islamists

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Adenoid Dan posted:

I would not want my face in pictures from a pro genocide march

When it comes to simulating grassroots organization PACs typically hemorrhage money with very little oversight. In 2020 when Mike Bloomberg was running for President he was dumping insane amounts of cash into getting people to go door to door and stump for him, and there were loads and loads of accounts of people going door to door and saying "gently caress Mike Bloomberg" or just taking the paycheck and dumping the flyers in the trash. I imagine you could've just taken the money and then not actually attended the rally. It would cost even more money to go after you and prove you weren't there so they probably wouldn't bother.

Speaking of that rally, I clicked on the stream and there's like maybe a thousand people there...? They had to switch the camera to a low angle close to the stage because attendance was so anemic.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Taliban ftw

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chillgamesh posted:

When it comes to simulating grassroots organization PACs typically hemorrhage money with very little oversight. In 2020 when Mike Bloomberg was running for President he was dumping insane amounts of cash into getting people to go door to door and stump for him, and there were loads and loads of accounts of people going door to door and saying "gently caress Mike Bloomberg" or just taking the paycheck and dumping the flyers in the trash. I imagine you could've just taken the money and then not actually attended the rally.

Speaking of that rally, I clicked on the stream and there's like maybe a thousand people there...? They had to switch the camera to a low angle close to the stage because attendance was so anemic.

Anemia is more common in people of Ashkenazi descent. I hearby label this post antisemitism.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

:krad:ical Islam

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

New phone, houthis?

:eyepop:

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

This is gold! The song is an Iranian classic! I think they chose it out of pettiness lol

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

FlapYoJacks posted:

lol Israel was offering $250 to attend.

Aaaaaand transportation costs/ flights were all comped
I’m sure genocide sympathetic college kids just wanted to spend a few days in DC

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lpzie posted:

if you had the chance to get that 250 and didn't cause of morals or whatever, you're an idiot.

nah, gently caress that.

the only reason to do it is if you were truly desperate for groceries and do the absolute minimum standing around, or if you had a good opportunity to take the pay and be a wrecker.

i don't know how much it would take for me to even consider standing up to be counted for genocide but the check deffo would have more zeroes.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1724497928675307748

A lot of people just really love apartheid and killing babies.

based off of videos of the rally and its 2 block total span, i'm guessing no more than 20k people attended

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Even the stupid assholes at my work, who uncritically swallow every little bit of propaganda our media throws at them, are confused and asking questions about why we have to kill so many civilians

Hopefully we get some DTI converts before they immediately believe the next shiny bullshit campaign

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1724497928675307748

A lot of people just really love apartheid and killing babies.

3.33% the size of the pro-palestine rally with paid attendees

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib

CheetoVonTito posted:

Aaaaaand transportation costs/ flights were all comped
I’m sure genocide sympathetic college kids just wanted to spend a few days in DC

March for Life astroturf poo poo 🚮

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I would've expected congressmen and senators to force their staff to attend.

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1724505222524158228?s=20

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

based off of videos of the rally and its 2 block total span, i'm guessing no more than 20k people attended

I'm not going to look up the exact headlines, but I have a feeling it was something like:

Israel rally: Tens of thousands show up to the Washington Mall to show their support of Israel!
Palestine rally: A few HAMAS supporting rioters showed up to the Washington Mall, disrupted traffic, and repeatedly said they were antisemitic and wished for the death of all newborn Israeli babies.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

oh hey, what's the extremely nazi 90 degree wing eagle nazi regalia in the middle there?

e: with lightning bolts too?

The Voice of Labor has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Nov 14, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sancho Banana posted:

22 vehicles and only 9 dudes seems strange, but I guess they don't loot the cars/tanks after murking them so they don't count whoever's inside as a confirmed kill.

The IDF probably has a list of missing that they're not announcing so they can slowwalk their own casualties, but it's still not unusual for vehicle kills to miss their crew. The IOF has probably lost 40 vehicles in the last 3 days trying to take Al-Shifa hospital alone.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the israeli military press conferences are really funny they remind me of arab dictator ranting and raving and lying lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the disgusting pro-Israel Americans

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IDF probably has a list of missing that they're not announcing so they can slowwalk their own casualties, but it's still not unusual for vehicle kills to miss their crew. The IOF has probably lost 40 vehicles in the last 3 days trying to take Al-Shifa hospital alone.
This just proves Hamas is using the hospital as a base to defend against the genocide forces attacking the hospital

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

tired: making anime real
wired: making Malazan Book of the Fallen real

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

im not gonna lie fellas that arab islamic summit despite me knowing thah theyre worthless dogs but still im really bummed out by how total american and israeli control of arab governments is, it genuinely loving sucks, couldnt god just let one large influential country be on palestines side? what the gently caress did we do to deserve these people. :smith:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Van Jones tried his middle of the road both sides bullshit routine and the Rally to End Humanity isn't having it.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1724497777349029976

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

an israeli soldier going off to war and giving his girlfriend a locket full of cum to remember him if he doesn't come back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

btw big shoutout to cuckbollah for letting the israelis talk big poo poo about their plans i guess theyre only brave against defenseless syrian civilians after all

Israeli Security Minister: The ground invasion will continue for many months and will include the north and south of the Gaza Strip

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1724497806654669181?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

uninterrupted posted:

The🔚 worst 🦃👹 part 🗾🤔 of 💦 the 😫 10/7 🧕terror 💣💣 attacks was 💦👏 no 😣🙅 more daddies🧔🏼‍♂️ cummies 💦💦

chain probe

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

uninterrupted posted:

The🔚 worst 🦃👹 part 🗾🤔 of 💦 the 😫 10/7 🧕terror 💣💣 attacks was 💦👏 no 😣🙅 more daddies🧔🏼‍♂️ cummies 💦💦

Just saw this quoted on CNN

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

The Voice of Labor posted:

oh hey, what's the extremely nazi 90 degree wing eagle nazi regalia in the middle there?

e: with lightning bolts too?

It's only bad when other people do it

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

R. Mute posted:

an israeli soldier going off to war and giving his girlfriend a locket full of cum to remember him if he doesn't come back

Opening the locket, staring at the finely aged semen inside, a tear escapes my eye as I quickly close the locket to prevent it spilling out faster than emotion out of my beating heart.

I'll always remember you, Vile Shlomo.......

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

btw big shoutout to cuckbollah for letting the israelis talk big poo poo about their plans i guess theyre only brave against defenseless syrian civilians after all

Israeli Security Minister: The ground invasion will continue for many months and will include the north and south of the Gaza Strip

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1724497806654669181?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

The IDF isn't going to have several months. They're going to run out of bombs, and so will the US.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

R. Mute posted:

Come back with your cum or come back covered in it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the PIJ deputy political leader says israel pressuring them into giving up prisoners by comitting atrocitities against civilians isnt going to work, they will only release prisoners in exchange for freeing palestinians held hostage by israel.

Deputy Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement told Al Jazeera: Israeli pressure will not lead to the release of a single prisoner of ours

Deputy Secretary General of the Islamic Jihad Movement told Al Jazeera: We demand the release of our female prisoners and their children in exchange for civilian prisoners

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1724509588521664548?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

R. Mute posted:

The Israeli health ministry is distributing gallon kosher pickle jars to every household

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Van Jones tried his middle of the road both sides bullshit routine and the Rally to End Humanity isn't having it.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1724497777349029976

Van Jones: I'm a piss guy, I pray for piss

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

I'll always remember you, Vile Shlomo.......

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IDF isn't going to have several months. They're going to run out of bombs, and so will the US.

the IDF has lost on oct 7th and will lose even more and they will drown and die in Gaza. they can yipyap and beat their chest like a failed arab dictatorship all they want. Palestine will win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I'm gradually escalating from "Nasrallah has a plan to gradually escalate the conflict in the north to draw the IDF into an unwinnable war of attrition and prevent the IAF from panic bombing Beirut" to "Al-Saqr was right"