Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Getting a medical procedure on the NHS is a lot like going to Berghain, you'll more than likely be turned away and even if you don't there is still a huge queue.

edit: lol

quote:

Breaking News image

Suella Braverman accuses Rishi Sunak of “manifestly and repeatedly” failing to deliver on key policies in scathing letter

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

keep punching joe fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

LetThemFight dot gif

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao apparently Sunak signed a document saying he was going to do all the right wing fascist stuff Braverman wants in return for her support and hasn't delivered that. She has copies and it was witnessed.

Not entirely sure what if anything they can do with that but it's very funny

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Basically I imagine Cruella's "by any means necessary" would mean she wanted the Navy to shoot 'em all dead but Sunak couldn't quite bring himself to sign off on that - let alone the Navy would 99.9% refuse to comply and then we'd have a constitutional crisis on our hands and a proto-military coup/insurrection.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
lmao that there's a health secretary with a husband in the sugar (and medicinal cannabis) industry and an environment secretary with a wife at a literally poo poo water firm. It's almost funny how they've given up even bothering to pretend.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...an-water-sewage

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

I single handedly made you prime minister by endorsing you when it was obvious you would win and after I endorsed Liz Truss the first time

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

It's 2022 and Suella Braverman has been asked to step down in disgrace. We celebrate her exit from politics, while nervously awaiting her replacement.

It's 2023 and Suella Braverman has been asked to step down in disgrace. We celebrate her exit from politics, while nervously awaiting her replacement.

It's 2024, and

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
So that's why Guardian opinion havers always turn the comments off
https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1724354152900247819?s=20

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

sinky posted:

So that's why Guardian opinion havers always turn the comments off
https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1724354152900247819?s=20

lmao

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lol

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Standing in the middle of a group of fascist thugs, beating a leftist protester to death and shaking my head so everyone can see I don't agree with the thugs.

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 14, 2023

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Edward Marzipan is a massive dickhead melt, also it is a Tuesday

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Attending the National Front rally but making it clear that I support civic nationalism, not ethnic nationalism.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
All the fascists are just out of frame, marching with me.

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!
Something something present but not involved

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Havent been able to find a brocolli for 3 days on the south coast. Worlds gone mad.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Brocxit.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
It's a broccolo !

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Sounds awfully liked talking Britain down. Is that still going to be a crime without the Wallace and gromet lady?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

All these years of adjusting the racism dial while looking back at the audience, and they're still finding new hidden features on the console. It isn't the first time the "bomb Muslim hospitals" override switch has been flipped, but this time a panel has ominously slid open to reveal a "redeem the Nazis?" toggle

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

FBPN

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
lol :fuckoff:

quote:

Suffolk MP Therese Coffey says she nearly died due to stress
x

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

shes pretty horrid and we should maybe acknowledge that trying to be a piece of poo poo because its what you think is expected of you is not good for your mental health. I dunno

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was the day-drinking.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

you dont even know me!

oh. her. yeah probably

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

serious gaylord posted:

Havent been able to find a brocolli for 3 days on the south coast. Worlds gone mad.

I've got a k in my freezer, I can hook you up

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

serious gaylord posted:

finally the true repercussions of brexit

brexiteers don’t care because they don’t eat broccoli

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Broccxit

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Wachter posted:

Broccxit

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Back to Brassic(a)s

No. That doesn’t really work does it

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
much like brexit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

We send the EU 350 million florets a week
let's fund our BIG TESCO instead

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Just had the weekly phonecall from the parents, apparently their take on the protests over the weekend is that the entire pro palestine march were nazis because of that one, suspiciously clear and incredibly well framed picture of the woman with the swastika sign.

They didn't believe me about the 50 arrests all being the cenotaph defenders, because 'that doesn't sound right.' gently caress's sake.

My parents didn't believe me when I said the march wasn't going anywhere near the Cenotaph but have gone quiet about it since the rioting didn't happen. They still firmly believe the poppy seller was attacked though even though they can't explain why the heroic railway staff who bravely intervened are all denying anything happened.

I'm confused re: the Eddie Marsden thing - was he at the Cenotaph protest? Because that seems like something the news crews would have mentioned. They spent quite a lot of the live broadcast focussing on the counterprotests because the main march for peace was (as predicted) boring AF.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

There’s about ten different articles on The Telegraph site at the moment, including a particularly unhinged one by Alison Pearson, all screeching about “Fishy Rishi” and “Sunk Sunak” and announcing the death of the Conservative Party

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao apparently Sunak signed a document saying he was going to do all the right wing fascist stuff Braverman wants in return for her support and hasn't delivered that. She has copies and it was witnessed.

Not entirely sure what if anything they can do with that but it's very funny

I'm an atheist and I like to think I'm not superstitious, but if she goes around making people sign contracts like that, then...what if...a demon?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

smellmycheese posted:

There’s about ten different articles on The Telegraph site at the moment, including a particularly unhinged one by Alison Pearson, all screeching about “Fishy Rishi” and “Sunk Sunak” and announcing the death of the Conservative Party

Inshallah

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I'm an atheist and I like to think I'm not superstitious, but if she goes around making people sign contracts like that, then...what if...a demon?

Nah, it just shows how thick she is.
This is someone from a party who've spent the last 13 years ignoring convention, decorum, human rights, national law and international law (and she's done most of those herself) having a tantrum because the Prime Minister didn't do the things he pinky-promised to do.

It's pure narcissism that she thinks she should have gotten better treatment.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Angepain posted:

I single handedly made you prime minister by endorsing you when it was obvious you would win and after I endorsed Liz Truss the first time

Also very lol that there are polls putting the Tories back under 20% again. Wonder what entirely underwhelming poo poo Starmer will do with a 500 seat majority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Aipsh posted:

Just went for a CT scan (clap 4 are boyz in da NHS) and as soon as the dye went in and I felt like I had just pissed myself several times over it made me think being a senior sensible politician must feel like that.

I've been through that a couple of times, it's a very strange feeling. Needing to piss I could understand but feeling like you have when you haven't is much stranger. Also lol whenever I imagine the very first person to undergo the medical trial with that dye.

Starmer steps up to the podium outside No 10 rips his face off to reveal the visage of a robotic Karl Marx, slams a big red button, and announces Hyperstalinism as the Internationale blares out of every device with a speaker in Britane

kingturnip posted:

Nah, it just shows how thick she is.
This is someone from a party who've spent the last 13 years ignoring convention, decorum, human rights, national law and international law (and she's done most of those herself) having a tantrum because the Prime Minister didn't do the things he pinky-promised to do.

It's pure narcissism that she thinks she should have gotten better treatment.

It's actually pretty incredible because it makes it look like Sunak is a canny political operator who knew exactly what to say to get her support, and then successfully fended off and stymied every single one of her completely batshit fascist ideas for a full year until she has finally flounced off in a big huff because she managed to cause immense problems on Armistice Day. Also huge lols that after that got her booted she's still mad as gently caress about the marches to support Palestine. Like Christ alive woman, read the room.

Anyroad all this posting has me quite fagged out, so I am off