Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dti, dta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

HallelujahLee posted:

may allah strike down the genocidal apartheid state and its demonic backers/masters

Yeah. This is making me sick.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

CheetoVonTito posted:

This feels so incredibly dystopian…
I genuinely feel sick to my stomach watching thousands of people meet their end
I can feel their panic
I’m gonna pull my Al Saqr card and peace out while I try to process how tf this is still going on.

https://x.com/swilkinsonbc/status/1724579145064083784?s=46

[Disclaimer this video doesn’t have gore]

What the gently caress.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Oswald Spengler makes a checkmark

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Death to NATO and Israel is inclusive enough to get all the bastards. I dunno how much Luxembourg or Iceland did, but maybe they should've thought about who they were hanging out with a little harder.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

Death to Canada

Edit*

Death to all western countries

seriously

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Shooting up a loving hospital, casually murdering ICU patients. IDF claims: "Just finishing the job."

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!

RadiRoot posted:

can we get a death to canada in here

without hesitation yes

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

FirstnameLastname posted:

For me, Israel and Gaza are not just names on a map. I have grieved with Israeli families whose loved ones were abducted or killed in terrorist attacks. I have held the hands of the wounded in their hospital beds. In Jerusalem, I visited a bombed-out pizzeria and will never forget it.

I have also been to Gaza. I have talked with Palestinians who have suffered greatly from the conflicts of the past decades and dream of peace and a state of their own. Before Hamas seized power, I met women using microloans

AAAAAAAA

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DancingShade posted:

Just reuse the footage of the Palestinian march crowd and use CGI to repaint the flags to Israeli. Sorted.

lol remember when western media made the the "anti-CCP" lockdown protests in china (that were like 20 guys strategically right outside old US embassies in three cities) look huge by conflating them with the actually big protests of guys holding up pictures of mao and trying to get the central government to put pressure on foxcon and local governors?

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

but why would hamas do such a thing. have they no shame

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
not to worry they can all escape through the secret underground hamas tunnels

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

RadiRoot posted:

can we get a death to canada in here

People don't say it enough, death to Canada

I've never been so ashamed to be Canadian, god drat that smug gently caress Justin Trudeau

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Quick question: What the gently caress does the IDF plan to do now that they have taken over Al Shifa? Will they:

Vacate it then bomb it?
Use it as a strategic command post?
Claim that Hamas were the ones shooting up the place while using stolen IDF tanks?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FlapYoJacks posted:

Quick question: What the gently caress does the IDF plan to do now that they have taken over Al Shifa? Will they:

Vacate it then bomb it?
Claim that Hamas were the ones shooting up the place while using stolen IDF tanks?

show more pictures of a gun next to a calendar

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Send in an engineering team to put a hole in the concrete basement and pretend they found a tunnel.

Also just making counting the dead harder seems to be a goal in and of itself.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Seems like the kind of thing predicted to escalate the regional war, even if Arab leaders are as bitchmade as Al Saqr says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskfGSBbBIM

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

CheetoVonTito posted:

This feels so incredibly dystopian…
I genuinely feel sick to my stomach watching thousands of people meet their end
I can feel their panic
I’m gonna pull my Al Saqr card and peace out while I try to process how tf this is still going on.

https://x.com/swilkinsonbc/status/1724579145064083784?s=46

[Disclaimer this video doesn’t have gore]

loving abhorrent

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Adenoid Dan posted:

Send in an engineering team to put a hole in the concrete basement and pretend they found a tunnel.

Also just making counting the dead harder seems to be a goal in and of itself.

OK sure, but then what? “Yes there was a tunnel” and then….?

ghost of kissinger
Oct 31, 2023

FlapYoJacks posted:

OK sure, but then what? “Yes there was a tunnel” and then….?

demolish it to keep it out of enemy hands

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ghost of kissinger posted:

demolish it to keep it out of enemy hands

Yeah probably. :smith:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Adenoid Dan posted:

People don't say it enough, death to Canada

I've never been so ashamed to be Canadian, god drat that smug gently caress Justin Trudeau

Pretty on-brand for our government to fail to acknowledge a genocide though.

dtc

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FlapYoJacks posted:

Vacate it then bomb it?

the media will claim that israel is holding the hospital as a peacekeeping operation so everyone can get treated there as a pretence for having an outpost in gaza while getting to claim evil hamas are attacking it, "medics" or "medical supplies convoys"

that or just bomb it.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Frosted Flake posted:

Seems like the kind of thing predicted to escalate the regional war, even if Arab leaders are as bitchmade as Al Saqr says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskfGSBbBIM

it already is imo

the front with lebanon is an outright ground war and israel is interdiction bombing syria regularly like its the ho-chi minh trail, there are regular attacks on us bases in iraq (and syria), saudi arabia is acting as israeli air defense against strikes from yemen and israel 'mistakenly' bombs the egyptian side of the border with gaza whenever there's a hint egypt might do something

the only country in the area i can't recall hearing about already being involved in the war is jordan and that has probably the most bitchmade leadership among them all

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://x.com/hilzfuld/status/1724449461131256106

lol (its in the WB)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
israel having some video game standardized killdozer is so fuckin wierd lol

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Maybe they'll declare mission accomplished war is over after taking the hospital. Oct 7 is avenged, taking the hospital was always our goal, everyone can go home. That'd let bibi save face before the IDF falls apart.

Though of course their expensive fence is broken so they can't go back to totally being as lazy with their brutality.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

FuzzySlippers posted:

Maybe they'll declare mission accomplished war is over after taking the hospital. Oct 7 is avenged, taking the hospital was always our goal, everyone can go home. That'd let bibi save face before the IDF falls apart.

Though of course their expensive fence is broken so they can't go back to totally being as lazy with their brutality.

nah they're too deep into this. I don't even think the US can stop israel from doing everything short of nuking gaza to kill every palestinian. Bibi knows that once this poo poo stops he goes to jail and a civil war breaks out

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

FuzzySlippers posted:

why would hamas stop fighting?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Honest question, was Arafat good or bad?

Growing up in the Texas education system I was taught he was some kind of badass terrorist mastermind

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FuzzySlippers posted:

this will not end without the complete ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bouillon Rube posted:

Honest question, was Arafat good or bad?

Growing up in the Texas education system I was taught he was some kind of badass terrorist mastermind

good lord

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

crepeface posted:

the media will claim that israel is holding the hospital as a peacekeeping operation so everyone can get treated there as a pretence for having an outpost in gaza while getting to claim evil hamas are attacking it, "medics" or "medical supplies convoys"

that or just bomb it.

I kind of expect them to set fire to the hospital and blame hamas for it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jizzny Princess posted:

I kind of expect them to set fire to the hospital and blame hamas for it.

be hearing about that soon, if so.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

mdemone posted:

good lord

That doesn't answer my question at all!

Was he a cool freedom fighter or another doormat for the west? Was Fatah less worthless back then?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bouillon Rube posted:

That doesn't answer my question at all!

Was he a cool freedom fighter or another doormat for the west? Was Fatah less worthless back then?

he was like....uhhh....professor snape

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

if they set fire to the hospital how are they going to smear their own poo poo over the walls??

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i graduated from high school in the early to mid 2010s and even in AP government and politics or AP history we weren't taught who arafat was. I think maybe we had a vocab word that the PLO was a terrorist group in the middle east but that's it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

bunch of tweets saying the IDF rounded up all the journalists in the hospital and arrested them