Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

According to the espn gamecast wemby is still out there while okc is playing players like "vasilije micic"

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
doc is back to coaching the sixers?

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

17 free throws for Embiid drat what a player

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

i do not care for the pelicans' uniforms

I'm sorry you don't appreciate ugly beautiful.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh hey the Pacers were on national TV on TNT for like 3 minutes.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Shear Modulus posted:

According to the espn gamecast wemby is still out there while okc is playing players like "vasilije micic"

Garbage time is for rookies

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They really need to tell announcers it's okay to not pretend that 6 point games are likely to be won by the team down by 6 at least until someone misses a free throw.l

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Eratik posted:

Garbage time is for rookies

That's true

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Indiana Pacers got run out of the building when these 2 teams played 2 days ago.

The difference?

The In-Season Tournament.

#1 in the standings!

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Spurs team defense is so bad lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Athanatos posted:

The Indiana Pacers got run out of the building when these 2 teams played 2 days ago.

The difference?

#1 in the standings!

it is because sixers fans don't care enough about their team

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm still mad that the Pacers have one national game all year long. They've got an amazing offense and bad defense. They're the perfect fun team to watch.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fart simpson posted:

im the embiid airball logo three followed by boos from the crowd

clown show possession

R.D. Mangles posted:

it is because sixers fans don't care enough about their team

we'll be better after picking up some players at the deadline

temple
Jul 29, 2006

who's injured on the mavs?
Mav-Sixers: single handedly rewriting narratives tonight

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Did the Mavs get poisoned or something jesus

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm still mad that the Pacers have one national game all year long. They've got an amazing offense and bad defense. They're the perfect fun team to watch.

They get to be the league pass sickos darling instead and as one of those sickos I don't mind so much.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gonna watch a little bit of the clippers getting absolutely owned by the Big Oaf and have a few little lols and lmaos at james harden

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Athanatos posted:

The difference?

#1 in the standings!

same with the Pels vs Mavs

---

naji and herb being back and seemingly full strength has been such a huge difference

no more minutes going to kira, seabron, liddel, zeller, or injured nance

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
What a pretty fast break in NO

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

It’s funny that the Thunder/Spurs game ended with a 36-point blowout and I’m thinking honestly Nuggets/Clippers could be even worse

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

What a pretty fast break in NO

it's so frustrating to know that they can play more like this and less like they have all season

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think the Clippers are going to win, when all the takes go one way the basketball gods troll.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

I think the Clippers are going to win, when all the takes go one way the basketball gods troll.

harden putting up a 46 point vintage jim game tonight

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

harden putting up a 46 point vintage jim game tonight

0/4 FG 46/48 FT

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Harden goes 0-9 from 3 but Russ puts the Clips on his back for a win is my dream for tonight

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I can console myself that at least the spurs aren't the clippers

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

DC Murderverse posted:

Harden goes 0-9 from 3 but Russ puts the Clips on his back for a win is my dream for tonight

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Hokay, previous Wolves teams would be 100% guaranteed to lose this game the moment Steph was announced to be out. Let's hopefully get this done with enough room to spare to handle the back-to-back.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

maruhkati posted:

Hokay, previous Wolves teams would be 100% guaranteed to lose this game the moment Steph was announced to be out. Let's hopefully get this done with enough room to spare to handle the back-to-back.

Sounds like my Hawks

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Everyone is shooting so poorly so far

temple
Jul 29, 2006

why does the pels jersey go so hard?

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Man the Nuggets jersey is real bad on their home in season tournament floor, they blend into the blue way too much.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

temple posted:

why does the pels jersey go so hard?

Purple/glow in the dark green is a goated color combo

Matches my Zions too, I hope they wear them when I see them in February

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"THE BEST SIMON SAYS PLAYERS IN THE COUNTRY, THE MILITARY" is a pretty funny troll from Steve Max in Utah although I don't know if he meant it.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The Warriors' ring announcer sounds like Rick Sanchez doing a Cookie Monster impression.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Steve Max has so much drat youth pastor energy lol.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Bye, Draymond.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Lue always looks like you just told him his dog died

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Draymond with no interest in trying to play a game without steph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

DJ Murray has had an outstanding start to the season so far. Another night of 30+ points on 52% effeciency with 10 assists. Quietly having a career year