Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Holy crap that was crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Easily the worst Mavs game I've seen this season. Not sure why they looked so bad tonight

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Really just glad the person beating up on Rudy on the court isn’t a fellow Timberwolf

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Warriors announcers perplexed that getting a guy in a full chokehold is grounds for an ejection

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
It probably doesn't matter cuz the Pels were so energized and Luka was so poo poo but with NO flying all over the place in the passing lanes and really aggressive on PnRs the Mavs probably should've just gone iso-heavy and asked Luka and Kyrie to try to combine for 80. Instead of running the same poo poo but occasionally asking the crappier passers/dribblers to do it. But hell, I'm no Hall of Fame point guard.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Jaden should not have been ejected, if you ask me. I think Klay's conduct was just a regular technical.

Definitely eject Draymond, though.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Dray has to get tossed there, but ejecting Klay and Jaden is horrendous. I've seen waaaaaay worse just end in techs.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Eratik posted:

Warriors announcers perplexed that getting a guy in a full chokehold is grounds for an ejection

It's Bob Fitzgerald, anyone that listens to him becomes dumber.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I have access to both feeds and I like how they were like "Klay is as mild mannered as they come" and you see Klay grabs Jadens jersey first and they're like "he's boxing him out." Though I agree completely. Neither Klay nor Jaden should have been ejected for that.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

TheKevman posted:

It's Bob Fitzgerald, anyone that listens to him becomes dumber.

Yeah. I like listening to that feed when they're losing for the schadenfreude.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

soggybagel posted:

I have access to both feeds and I like how they were like "Klay is as mild mannered as they come" and you see Klay grabs Jadens jersey first and they're like "he's boxing him out." Though I agree completely. Neither Klay nor Jaden should have been ejected for that.

There's a large legion of warriors fans that can't stand Fitzgerald precisely for this reason. He's like a Fox News anchor that tells you what you saw wasn't real.

Tim Kawakami, a local sports writer, has had an insane beef with him for 20+ years now, ever since he replaced the great Gregg Papa.

My hatred of Fitz comes from the incessant ball-washing that he would do for Chris Cohan before the sale. I absolutely despise him and usually just mute it.

Azubuike is rad though, I like him.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

first nuggets game i've been able to watch this year :dance:

the new blue and yellow court is something else

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

TheKevman posted:

There's a large legion of warriors fans that can't stand Fitzgerald precisely for this reason. He's like a Fox News anchor that tells you what you saw wasn't real.

Tim Kawakami, a local sports writer, has had an insane beef with him for 20+ years now, ever since he replaced the great Gregg Papa.

My hatred of Fitz comes from the incessant ball-washing that he would do for Chris Cohan before the sale. I absolutely despise him and usually just mute it.

Wow didn't know that about Kawakami. Didn't realize he had beef. He's pretty mild mannered.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Naz Reid

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Eratik posted:

Fitz is such trash, literally just chuckling as green drags Gobert around in a chokehold

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Podz rules. Little guy boxed out Rudy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This Lakers/Memphis game is hyperbad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
LeBron.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
I hope the wolves run up the score for the point differential in the In Season Tournament.

That kinda presumes they can get a lead at all, I guess.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

soggybagel posted:

Wow didn't know that about Kawakami. Didn't realize he had beef. He's pretty mild mannered.

He refers to him purely as the Warriors TV announcer or TVA. Refuses to say his name.

I met him once when I had primo courtside seats and he was super cool. Read his column for years in the San Jose Mercury News, he's old school and I love it.

https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/tim-kawakami-bob-fitzgerald-bay-area-sports-beef-18462432.php

I was off by a few years, 15+!

I love him for keeping it real, cause Greg Papa calling basketball was almost as good as Bill King.

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 15, 2023

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Can someone please just knock Draymond the gently caress out

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Memphis just had 5 guys collapse on AD like he was Shaq and the Lakers actually knocked the open three down for once.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jabari parker (who is on the blazers i guess) made an amazing defensive (!) play on walker kessler and the blazers took advantage by missing a wide open 3 on 1layup

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Scrum in LA/Memphis but probably nothing.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Finally able to watch Dubs/Wolves. Apparently it's KAT vs. Podziemski?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Draymond muttering the intro to eminem- lose yourself to himself... you only got one opportunity... one shot... to choke out rudy gobert... do you capture it or let it slip...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think the double tech on AD and Aldama should be be where it ends.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Algund Eenboom posted:

Jabari parker (who is on the blazers i guess) made an amazing defensive (!) play on walker kessler and the blazers took advantage by missing a wide open 3 on 1layup

jabari parker, jabari walker, same thing

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT ANIME WITH THE CHORTLING JOKIC ON TNT??????

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Eratik posted:

Everybody has already said this, but yeah, Fitz is pretty terrible.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Everyone gets a technical!

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

runaway pancake posted:

jabari parker, jabari walker, same thing

In fairness to me the announcer literally said parker. Unless he didnt

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

WHAT THE gently caress WAS THAT ANIME WITH THE CHORTLING JOKIC ON TNT??????

Jokic chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Algund Eenboom posted:

In fairness to me the announcer literally said parker. Unless he didnt

no hate i had to look it up

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

Jokic chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

lol

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

man what a pretty pass

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Simone Fontecchio? Sure

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Algund Eenboom posted:

Draymond muttering the intro to eminem- lose yourself to himself... you only got one opportunity... one shot... to choke out rudy gobert... do you capture it or let it slip...

Balls are sweaty
Foots cocked, primed and ready
To kick opponents scrotums, so petty
Gone, ejected

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

TheKevman posted:

Balls are sweaty
Foots cocked, primed and ready
To kick opponents scrotums, so petty
Gone, ejected

Adbot