Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
https://x.com/talkhoops/status/1724638164592238742?s=20

Warriors announcers also just said that once Edwards starts caring about getting back on defense the wolves will really start taking off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

It's fair game to hate on draymond but any of you bros would kill to have a guy have your back that's 6'4 and goes after a 7 footer without even the slightest hesitation :o:

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Dray and Klay planned this to get Wiggs going

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Warriors' Tourney court isn't too bad, mostly because it's 70% regular court by area

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Algund Eenboom posted:

Simone Fontecchio? Sure

fontecchio rocked during the fiba world cup hes kinda not shown up at all to start this year.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

TheKevman posted:

It's fair game to hate on draymond but any of you bros would kill to have a guy have your back that's 6'4 and goes after a 7 footer without even the slightest hesitation :o:

From behind

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Can someone please just knock Draymond the gently caress out

no one's got the balls

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

TheKevman posted:

I love when my bros go around starting fights for the dumbest reasons and I have a professional obligation to support their embarassing behavior.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
I didn't see the incident live, but from the video I just saw it looks like Gobert was choking out Klay before Draymond jumped on him? Turnabout is fair play.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Eratik posted:

I love when my bros go around starting fights for the dumbest reasons and I have a professional obligation to support their embarassing behavior.

So you clearly didn't see the event were referencing

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

That's how Rudy was going at Klay

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

TheKevman posted:

So you clearly didn't see the event were referencing

I guess in this incident Klay was the bro who started the fight, Rudy was the bro who had his bro's back, and Dray was the bro who escalated it to a ridiculous level

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

I didn't see the incident live, but from the video I just saw it looks like Gobert was choking out Klay before Draymond jumped on him? Turnabout is fair play.

I don't think Gobert was actively trying to go for the chokehold. To me, it looked like he was trying to pull him off.

Draymond, however, was trying to submit him.

I think the NBA should T the guys up grabbing dudes from opposite teams regardless of intent. Let their teammates pull them off, like Gobert should have grabbed Jaden instead of Klay, which stops the escalation.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

Lol warriors fans please get ahold of yourselves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Grizzlies only have 6 points from anything but threes.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

Angle here shows Gobert was grabbing Klay's arms

https://twitter.com/fastbreakbreak/status/1724628322129178665

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
players nowadays are soft, used to see rear naked chokes, triangle chokes, omoplatas every game in the 80s

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Gobert does the very normal thing of trying to pull a guy back to break things up, while Draymond charges in and then drags him in a chokehold halfway across the court

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I think reggie just said strugglebus

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Death By Yogurt posted:

Angle here shows Gobert was grabbing Klay's arms

yeah dray you're getting suspended

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I respect zubac trying to destroy skateboardin aaron gordon

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Papercut posted:

Gobert does the very normal thing of trying to pull a guy back to break things up, while Draymond charges in and then drags him in a chokehold halfway across the court

In defense of draymond (which is a dangerous game to be sure) I can easily see how from his perspective Gobert could have been doing the same, and in the fracas he just went for it.

Doesn't make it right, cause he totally deserves the toss and a suspension, but if Gobert grabs Jaden, it probably (maybe?) never happens

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

being allowed to apply a loose bulldog choke to Rudy gobert is every Americans god given right

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There we go, Hayes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cam Reddish, NBA basketball player.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

That video is clearer. Draymond's is obviously more egregious, I only saw Gobert from behind earlier

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Podziemski!!!!(?)

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The clippers are playing well against the nuggets

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Zubac is playing well against jokic. This means he should be mvp now

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Hey, uh, Wolves? Awwoooo?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

How brave of nissan to design their cars like swords, gladiators, and The future

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lol CP3 airball 3 with like 15 seconds on the shot clock

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LeBron behind the back to D'Lo, D'Lo makes the three. Pretty.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Just as we all thought- a surging harden makes the tough layup to tie up the game against the champion nuggets

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Airing Gordon

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is what the In-Season Tournament is all about folks

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Let's go Brandin

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

snyprmag posted:

Let's go Brandin

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I assumed that dude was Niko Manion or whatever this whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I assumed that dude was Niko Manion or whatever this whole time.

Understandable