Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

kill me now posted:

2023 Hamas/Israeli War Thread: Cum QRF

Please?

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Cugel the Clever posted:

:aaaaa:
Regardless, the whole thing leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

I don't think that's how you're supposed to gather it

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Regardless, the whole thing leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

dietary adjustments can solve that

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Leave posted:

I don't think that's how you're supposed to gather it
What else are you gonna do, go around the battlefield with a bucket of ice and a castration tool, clipping testicles off the fallen?! smh

I honestly wonder whether Israeli messaging is deliberately trying to provoke backlash and ridicule to feed the siege mentality.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

It seems like the IDF could just simplify the whole situation by just making a sperm deposit a pre-deployment requirement.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
pre-deployment is such a poo poo show if repeatedly checking the box and lost paperwork could you imagine they lost your cum and you had to do it again lol

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

bad_fmr posted:

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

That’s Catholicism though.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
1st Shirt: "Make sure you have a will filled out, also, please make sure to go visit the sperm extractor before you head for the door to the plane."

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

And you thought it was bad to be the piss watcher during urinalysis day...

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Israel is 14 hours underway with an operation around Al Shifa hospital. They claim that there's a Hamas command center under the hospital.

The conditions inside are deteriorating and are very grave. Babies have died due to no power for their incubators.

The whole thing, just like their overall operation, is horrendous.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

That’s Catholicism though.

I bow to your wisdom in these matters :cumpolice:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
By the way this is what israel claimed they'd find today and its been 20 hours and theyve yet to produce proof of this:-

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1717916845859078531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Al-Saqr posted:

By the way this is what israel claimed they'd find today and its been 20 hours and theyve yet to produce proof of this:-

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1717916845859078531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

It's somehow so insane a post that even the usual batch of bluechecks in the replies that will cheerlead any dumbshit take are calling it out as idiotic.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Very great "Taliban mountain complex" energy.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Still having trouble getting over the reality of Cums Force, but yes, the absolute silence over what they found in the hospital almost certainly confirms that A) there was nothing there to justify what Israel did to supposedly protected sites, B) we'll get some desperately thrown together 'proof' tomorrow or the day after.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Still having trouble getting over the reality of Cums Force, but yes, the absolute silence over what they found in the hospital almost certainly confirms that A) there was nothing there to justify what Israel did to supposedly protected sites, B) we'll get some desperately thrown together 'proof' tomorrow or the day after.

Just need a few copies of Sims 3 and we're sorted. :thumbsup:

So much madness.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

M_Gargantua posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of Voyager I, regarding the terror group ISIL IDF. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

I'm not congratulating them on the policy. It's weird as gently caress, but it's not the problem with an apartheid state conducting a slow burn genocide.

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
i don't think 11k people in 40 days counts as "slow burn" tbh

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Just Another Lurker posted:

Just need a few copies of Sims 3 and we're sorted. :thumbsup:

So much madness.

I'm sure they'll dig up some Mein Kampfs

Orunitier
Dec 5, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Never in a million years did I think that when the IDF kept saying "command center" and "headquarters", that they're saying Hamas has a giant MIB style office complex underground. What in the Entire gently caress???

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Laughing Zealot posted:

I had forgotten about that thing and looked it up. Talk about a swing and a miss:

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Sad to say that the IDF hasn't found the secret entrance to the underground complex yet but at least they found a couple of AK-47s

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1724869758451888258

*edited to change from a cut version to the full video from IDF themselves.

**edit 2, lol they deleted it. Here's another link to it https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1724860886840496633

Laughing Zealot fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 15, 2023

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

So the haul from Hamas HQ / Super Terror Lair is a dozen AKs and zero hostages?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Internet VFW > 2023 Hamas/Israeli War Thread: IDF cum IVF

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

mrmcd posted:

So the haul from Hamas HQ / Super Terror Lair is a dozen AKs and zero hostages?

They're still trying to find all the decapitated babies

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Laughing Zealot posted:

Sad to say that the IDF hasn't found the secret entrance to the underground complex yet but at least they found a couple of AK-47s

**edit 2, lol they deleted it. Here's another link to it https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1724860886840496633

Someone realized how silly that video looked.

Coeus
Sep 21, 2006

Laughing Zealot posted:

The New York Times published this updated graphic for what the very real Hamas underground bunker may indeed look like

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

So the things the IDF definitely 100% found, promise we didn't put it here for the purpose of this film, is three bags with combat gear and a laptop? Quite the HQ they've raided there.

I was mighty confused as to what all the metal was doing in the MRI room as well, though in fairness to them it does not look like that MRI machine has been used lately.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The propaganda is funny but Hamas has very real and extensive tunnel works. They themselves have hyped that poo poo from videos. There’s several smuggling tunnels that go miles past any walls and link up with smuggling sites overland.

They’re not some incompetent murder hobos. You don’t have to hand it to Israel to acknowledge that Hamas has impressive tunnel systems.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Undoubtedly. I just don't know why you'd bother to put out such a half assed propaganda piece like it was some damning indictment of Hamas.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
US abstained on a Security Council ruling against Israel today, so you know things are going good

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Tangy Zizzle posted:

US abstained on a Security Council ruling against Israel today, so you know things are going good

That's a warning shot to Israel.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Vahakyla posted:

The propaganda is funny but Hamas has very real and extensive tunnel works. They themselves have hyped that poo poo from videos. There’s several smuggling tunnels that go miles past any walls and link up with smuggling sites overland.

They’re not some incompetent murder hobos. You don’t have to hand it to Israel to acknowledge that Hamas has impressive tunnel systems.

The issue, is that israel has been attacking a hospital with a thousand civilians in it expressively seeking shelter there as a recognised safe zone, with the motivation that the tunnels are there and also an hamas HQ. They haven't shown that there are any tunnels there yet. This is an issue. This is whats being discussed, not the concept of tunnels in Gaza.

You know all this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Coeus posted:

The New York Times published this updated graphic for what the very real Hamas underground bunker may indeed look like

Is that Groverhaus?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tangy Zizzle posted:

A slight even worse than when the Queen wore Obama’s gifted broach to meet Trump

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Quackles posted:

Is that Groverhaus?

Yeah.

The walls/outbuildings are Osama’s Abbottabad compound.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Platystemon posted:

Yeah.

The walls/outbuildings are Osama’s Abbottabad compound.

dont miss the chillin saddam

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Laughing Zealot posted:

I know I like to stash my guns and ammo right next to what looks like a functional MRI machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

esperantinc posted:

I had forgotten about that thing and looked it up. Talk about a swing and a miss:

Man Lego, when are you releasing this as a set instead of another loving Star Wars thing?