Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Death to Israel

Death to America

:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The Houthis yet again are the #2 GOAT after Hamas

Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi threatens Israel with more missile attacks

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1724716566468505737?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ardennes posted:

He would although there is an impasse at the moment, the fact that the war is still going on is giving him leverage and emboldening him to go on more risky and probably unwise assaults. The IDF fighting for days to get a hospital perhaps wasn't the best investment.

That said, the US is in a tricky position, Netanyahu has weakened himself, but they would prefer to get rid of him without weakening their most key client in the region. It would be easier to get Hamas and Hezbollah to back down, but on the other side, they are starting to smell blood and it is a dilemma. The US knows it can't force real concessions out of the Israelis, so the only real strategy is a bunch of smokescreens to try to get the status quo back together.

lol if they got rid of the moderate Netanyahu, surely he'd be replaced with someone more psycho

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
https://x.com/IBJIYONGI/status/1724413302002856035?s=20

quote:

Alina started the conversion process while serving in the Israel Defense Forces, the mother said.
An IDF soldier who was killed while attending the desert rave, wasn't allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
The upside to this is that the Israeli government plans to expedite conversions for those serving in the IDF. Service will guarantee Jewishness.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

by the way this was what israel said was under the incubator babies a couple weeks ago

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1717916845859078531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

it has now been longer than a single playthrough of metal gear solid and they havent produced anything

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Marenghi posted:

An IDF soldier who was killed while attending the desert rave, wasn't allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
The upside to this is that the Israeli government plans to expedite conversions for those serving in the IDF. Service will guarantee Jewishness.

Yup, this is going in my Zionist insanity collection

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Marenghi posted:

Surely the chief rabbinate will be fine with fast track conversions

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

keep at it guys you'll catch the magic dragon sooner or later

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1724662635927654403?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

How’s Israel’s Air Force looking? People at the beginning of this conflict said that it could only go for 28 days without maintainace, any news on that?

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

If the Ukrainians can run sponsor a missile program so should the Houthis. Of course, fbi/mods would probably consider that funding terrorism.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Cuckdogan calls israel a 'terrorist state' as if he'll do anything about it

Erdogan: Israel is implementing a strategy of complete destruction of a city and its residents, and I say it frankly: Israel is a state of terrorism

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1724732690987921698?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Surely the chief rabbinate will be fine with fast track conversions

Even if he's not

quote:

MK to Rabbinate: 'If you don't change the rules, we'll get rid of them for you.'

The Synagogenkampf will be necessary if the rabbis stand in the way of Zionist Volksgemeinschaft

Marenghi has issued a correction as of 11:30 on Nov 15, 2023

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

FuzzySlippers posted:

If the Ukrainians can run sponsor a missile program so should the Houthis. Of course, fbi/mods would probably consider that funding terrorism.

IKs would consider that 'GBS'

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Reinventing Saint Javelin, but Yemeni

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

I am now calling on all hephalumps and every woozle to vacate the dark corners of this spooky basement

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

its called "Sheikh Yassin"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Saint Javelin

Wali Konkurs

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

This is the "they're coming right for us!" used to justify slaughtering anyone that remains and/or demolishing the building.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Marenghi posted:

Aren't tattoos prohibited in the Torah? IDK I'm not an expert.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
outside cemetery could be anywhere when you think about it. perhaps she was buried on the moon. not a bad deal imo

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gantz just did a statement, cant even elaborate on the nature of the Al shifa operation when asked about it
Only saying its targeted on one area.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Gantz just did a statement, cant even elaborate on the nature of the Al shifa operation when asked about it
Only saying its targeted on one area.

they have alot of ground to cover given what they told us earlier about the hospital so they need more time

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1717916845859078531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

DancingShade posted:

Aren't tattoos prohibited in the Torah? IDK I'm not an expert.

Secular Israelis eat pork on Shabbat and ride bicycles all day on Yom Kippur, they do not give a gently caress about that rule nor do they even know it exists

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the aljazeera reporter who was in Fallujah during the first battle in april 2004 [who the american general stanley Mccrystal specifically by name called him a liar back then] is analysing benny gantz defeat conference

=======

Gantz delivers a defeat speech. He did not say anything of value and evaded all questions, especially regarding the storming of Al-Shifa Hospital. His statement that victory is linked to the cohesion of the Israelis means that they are disunited, fighting, and failure surrounds them everywhere. His body language is full of shame and disgrace, and he wipes his nose several times in a lowly manner. ⁧‫

https://x.com/amansouraja/status/1724742314382262463?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The most morbid, darkly humorous scenario is that they genuinely believed that there was a central Hamas base under Al-Shifa, and are now scrambling to deal with the fact that they are shooting unarmed people for no reason in front of the whole world

Still think it was intentionally targeting the Ministry of Health stats, but you'd think they'd have propaganda out by now.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Neurolimal posted:

The most morbid, darkly humorous scenario is that they genuinely believed that there was a central Hamas base under Al-Shifa, and are now scrambling to deal with the fact that they are shooting unarmed people for no reason in front of the whole world

Still think it was intentionally targeting the Ministry of Health stats, but you'd think they'd have propaganda out by now.

"I believed in the cause and fought my way to the hospital only to find out there was nothing there and I'd actually done a big crime" is gonna be a great Clean IDF rehabilitation movie in a few years

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Salsa with Shifa

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cookie Cutter posted:

"I believed in the cause and fought my way to the hospital only to find out there was nothing there and I'd actually done a big crime" is gonna be a great Clean IDF rehabilitation movie in a few years

waltz with bashir 2 sounds like its gonna suck rear end.
they can hire all the people getting fired from archer after it ends in december or whatever, yeah i didnt know it was still on either.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
My gut feel is that the "evidence" of terrorism at the hospital will look very similar to that gathered by the IDF after they rappelled commandos onto the 2010 peace flotilla:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
last night the 'evidence' they were showing on abc news was pathetic.
like 4 rotting aks & a toilet in the basement? thats the evidence? wtf lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

they have alot of ground to cover given what they told us earlier about the hospital so they need more time

huh when did they start adding the isis thing to hamas?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
The IDF is gonna buy enough time so that they can fabricate a scene that looks like a Hamas "underground command center", which they'll show off to western press who will lap it up uncritically.

Literally everyone else will be able to tell what an obvious fake it is, but it won't matter.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tirade posted:

My gut feel is that the "evidence" of terrorism at the hospital will look very similar to that gathered by the IDF after they rappelled commandos onto the 2010 peace flotilla:

#offTheStreetsThisWeek

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Agrajag posted:

They've been trying from the start but it hasn't taken off because it's stupid on a galactic scale

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

Israel has been trying the "Hamas is ISIS" line since the first week after 10/7

it makes zero sense if you know anything about these respective groups, but it's basically going off the Western image of ISIS as "these dudes are so brutal that they behead anyone they want" and then saying Hamas is even worse than that.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Agrajag posted:

Every dumb article and every oval office on the news has been calling it Hamas-Daesh for weeks like that's its new name. They've been doing it since they """found""" an ISIS flag on the body of an October 7th fighter.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

moths posted:

I wonder if they'd planned to "rescue" that Mexican actress.

not a horrible theory tbh

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Neurolimal posted:

Salsa with Shifa

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

so are they doing that thing the americans did in Vietnam where they assume there's a single Pentagon-esque command center that can be destroyed to knock out the entire military logistics of Hamas?

cause that's monumentally stupid. And hilariously plausible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvQn7ZzGWQ

just look at the look of defeat, sadness and despair of Benny 'Droopy' Gantz, he loving knows he's loving cooked.

You can see he's visibly shaken that the lie he told himself turned out to an illusion so he's making GBS threads himself and shaking. I am now 100% convinced the Israelis actually thought the hospital was the Pentagon of Hamas, holy poo poo Israel is loving done.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 12:27 on Nov 15, 2023