Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

How many babies has Israel actually murdered now compared to the 40 they made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
So they didn't even try to pretend to find a Hamas base there huh?

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

getting real self conscious about the way i wipe mynose

if you have to think about it you're already wiping your nose in a lowly manner hth

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

Zionists destroyed the legislative building/parliament in Gaza

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1724785332204539986

The purpose of doing this is Israel, despite US insistence to the contrary, has no intention of allowing the people of Gaza to have self governance. The plan is going to be just bomb any gathering of people of Gaza until everyone has fled to another country or is dead, then take over the land for settlements. Blowing this up is meant to be a message to Gaza “You have no and will have no government”

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
most moral army in the world

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-israel-rabbi-idUKKCN0ZS1Q1

https://twitter.com/DMX_on_a_BMX/status/1724795809290764475

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
he's probably not even wrong

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Al! posted:

are they just going to plop down the new incubators on top of the babies they threw out of the old incubators?

You're thinking of a blanket(?)

Incubators go inside of the baby

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

PostNouveau posted:

So they didn't even try to pretend to find a Hamas base there huh?

They're working on bringing in the props for their big photoshoot which will totally prove the hospital was Hamas' underground military complex

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Sancho Banana posted:

Yup, this is going in my Zionist insanity collection

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The argument doesn’t make sense even if you accepted the premise that guys separated from women for months on end should be excused for indiscretions. Gaza is a tiny strip of land and those soldiers go home and get pizza every night.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
What's really psychotic about destroying the parliament building is that the IDF captured it days ago. So they made a choice to demolish it afterwards when there was absolutely no military reason for doing so. The building wasn't destroyed during the fighting.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

presumably this poo poo is meant for someone like me, an english speaker who thinks that the IDF is doing heinous poo poo in Gaza. But this is the most half assed propaganda I've ever seen. Dollars to donuts those boxes are empty, they couldn't even take the time to fill them with rocks. Fuckin failson rear end country. Eric Trump the ethnostate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

VoicesCanBe posted:

What's really psychotic about destroying the parliament building is that the IDF captured it days ago. So they made a choice to demolish it afterwards when there was absolutely no military reason for doing so. The building wasn't destroyed during the fighting.

in about a year we will be told "if palestinians were so interested in statehood, how come they don't even have a parliament building????"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
germany is still being normal about this

https://twitter.com/tinaleeinberlin/status/1724443264940388846?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i prefer rappin' rabbis to rapin' rabbis

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Al! posted:

in about a year we will be told "if palestinians were so interested in statehood, how come they don't even have a parliament building????"

a year? probably gonna be next loving month

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

It's obvious they can't do anything to Hamas in Gaza so all they have are these photo ops

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Al! posted:

i dont understand why gaza isnt the dubai of the region by now :thunk:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Groovelord Neato posted:

Waking up ready to pore over the extensive trove of photographic evidence of the subterranean terror city I've been hearing so much about.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i cant believe its been 20 hours and they havent found metal gear rex yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they have correctly assessed that "let's persecute this 12 year old" is a winning message in their nazi country

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
The IDF is basically that guy that went to comet ping pong with an AR to find the baby raping dungeon

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"We're gonna find the bitchin' Hamas batcave, we just need to besiege another hospital. One more hospital man c'mon bro this is it just one more hospital
I can quit whenever I want"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

me a hamas genius according to israel:-

lets build our base right where israel would look for it and in the most obvious places they'd attack and bomb.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

i cant believe its been 20 hours and they havent found metal gear rex yet

it’s more surprising they haven’t released a propaganda film yet showing a fake Hamas base.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Can you really claim victory over dead babies and children?

thing is anyone can at anytime make that claim and manufacture the support and they often do, really nowadays if the west claims a victory you can be sure it’s anything but

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

FlapYoJacks posted:

it’s more surprising they haven’t released a propaganda film yet showing a fake Hamas base.

i think they actually expected a hamas base under the hospital and are now scrambling and bringing in the props and bobs so they can film it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

FlapYoJacks posted:

it’s in post production

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

No offense guys but the vibes in this thread have been negqative and fail recently. Brainstorming here, but what if we all made an effort to say just one UNIRONICALLY nice thing about the IDF? Nothing stupid like "har har I like how bad they are at soldiering!" or similar cringe

I can start if everybody else is feeling shy

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
NPR: Israeli troops enter Gaza's largest hospital and report finding Hamas weapons there

quote:

The official said troops then entered before dawn Wednesday, local time, to search a specific part of the hospital complex, which he did not name. There, the troops found weapons, though the official did not offer any further details.

Yes, we found weapons. Trust us, bro.

Is this the hospital where there's supposed to be a major Hamas headquarters underneath, or something? Or is that every hospital in Gaza, according to the IDF?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Maybe they'll just immediately bury the story and pretend the mission objective was always to just bring humanitarian pause to the hospital and what the heck are you talking about hamas bunkers?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
like how good they are at losing

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Cold on a Cob posted:

:cripes: must have run out of toner since they still haven't "discovered" boxes labeled "terrorist supplies" and "torture supplies" in the basement

ran out of toner from printing copies of Mein Kampf

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Calibanibal posted:

No offense guys but the vibes in this thread have been negqative and fail recently. Brainstorming here, but what if we all made an effort to say just one UNIRONICALLY nice thing about the IDF? Nothing stupid like "har har I like how bad they are at soldiering!" or similar cringe

I can start if everybody else is feeling shy

Have you checked out their tiktok hunnies? Bazinga!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Truga posted:

like how good they are at losing

Okay ill let this one slide but the next cringe post like this gets probatedq

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

IBroughttheFunk posted:

NPR: Israeli troops enter Gaza's largest hospital and report finding Hamas weapons there

Is this the hospital where there's supposed to be a major Hamas headquarters underneath, or something? Or is that every hospital in Gaza, according to the IDF?

they also found bags of crack sprinkled around

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Asproigerosis posted:

Have you checked out their tiktok hunnies? Bazinga!

Thank you asproigerosis, that's a generous compliment. And I agree

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

RadiRoot posted:

they also found bags of crack sprinkled around

Honestly can't tell if you are joking since that is 100% something they would do.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

IBroughttheFunk posted:

I saw a video of some IOF gently caress pointing at some AKs that looked like they had been part of the first batch off the production line after Klashnikov completed their design.

Nucleic Acids has issued a correction as of 16:24 on Nov 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

E2M2 posted:

The IDF is basically that guy that went to comet ping pong with an AR to find the baby raping dungeon

that guy actually left after he looked and saw there was no adrenochrome extraction factory. IDF literally worse than qanon freaks.