Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Does anyone have the Al Shifa terror tunnels graphic from a week ago? just need a refresher in what we're expecting to find today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah its been 18 hours they havent found anything in the hospital its 100% certain at this point theyre bringing in the props and fake materials

They're waiting for the flood water to be pumped out of the underground shelter room so they can lay a few AKs against a wall and take a picture and claim it was the brain center for all of Hamas.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the idf is going to find the entrance to the hamas DUMB and the subterranean high speed rail lines to moscow and pyongyang

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

idf soldiers are going to lose their hands to the plasma weapons of hamas-connected reptilians in al shifa base

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

IBroughttheFunk posted:

NPR: Israeli troops enter Gaza's largest hospital and report finding Hamas weapons there

Yes, we found weapons. Trust us, bro.

Is this the hospital where there's supposed to be a major Hamas headquarters underneath, or something? Or is that every hospital in Gaza, according to the IDF?

It's gonna be like the aid flotilla where they grabbed all the knives out of the kitchen and displayed them as "weapons"

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
IDF soldiers encountering wave after wave of boltgun wielding Hamas thunder warriors, backed by melta guns and heavy bolter fire

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

We've found enough scalpels and fentanyl patches to kill upwards of six people.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

punishedkissinger posted:

Does anyone have the Al Shifa terror tunnels graphic from a week ago? just need a refresher in what we're expecting to find today

That's the problem. IOF don't have cheat codes enabled so they can't walk through walls to enter the secret rooms.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Missingnoleader posted:

That's the problem. IOF don't have cheat codes enabled so they can't walk through walls to enter the secret rooms.

No wonder it's taking so long. IDF wandering around their old bunker pressing spacebar on all the walls

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
this loving sucks

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 16:39 on Nov 15, 2023

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Fellatio del Toro posted:

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

lol

... :smith:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Missingnoleader posted:

Hamas has anti noclip scripts that teleport them to a room with a red triangle

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1717916845859078531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

No wonder it's taking so long. IDF wandering around their old bunker pressing spacebar on all the walls

Don’t they know you can sit down facing away from the wall and then sit up and you clip into the wall??? loving trash noobs.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1724814656298983726

And theyre shelling al shifa again

quote:

Urgent | Ministry of Health in Gaza: Artillery shelling targeting the Coronary Care Department in Al-Shifa Complex and hitting patient rooms

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

E2M2 posted:

The IDF is basically that guy that went to comet ping pong with an AR to find the baby raping dungeon

sad lol

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I keep flashing to those little babies that were gasping for breath after being ripped out of the incubators, I'm pretty hosed up

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lol jesus christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hope not all of their soldiers could get out in time

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation forces are barricading themselves in the lower floors of the Al-Shifa Complex and are taking the cadres and displaced people as human shields.

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1724814138013098039?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Yeah yall really are shy little kittens, huh? I'll go next-

I admire the IDF's purity. They are surrvivors... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. Their insect-like efficiency and sense of purpose is an inspiration. My dream is the creation of a leftist IDF - robotic, merciless, exterminating all threats

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Rigged Death Trap posted:

And theyre shelling al shifa again

IDF guy got tangled up in some sheets and triggered the Hannibal Directive

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al-Saqr posted:

The Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation forces are barricading themselves in the lower floors of the Al-Shifa Complex and are taking the cadres and displaced people as human shields.

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1724814138013098039?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

e: misread dti

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I’m the meeting room with four walls and no doors.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's used for a cutscene early on, they just put it in the level file to save space.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hamas plays with noclip on cmon keep up

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

imagine the "hardship" of walking 500 feet from the forward operating pizza hut to shoot some children in the leg

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chillgamesh posted:

IDF guy got tangled up in some sheets and triggered the Hannibal Directive

new thread title

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm having trouble parsing this. are they using the human shields as they prepare to make it an IDF installation , or are they being pushed out by Hamas fighters and retreating within the hospital?

or am I falling for warpropaganda to make the other side as vile as possible (it's israel, they need no loving help with that)

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Deeply funny to name the directive used for situations where you hosed up and are trying to cut your losses after the military general who's famous for how much rear end he kicked

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

FlapYoJacks posted:

it's not visible from that cutout, but the other side of the room looks like this

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The NYT thinks that Gaza is a Terraria world.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The NYT thinks that Gaza is a Terraria world.

If we let Hamas dig more, they'll defeat the Moon Lord and get the Zenith weapon :ohdear:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

get ready for another american Veto

Reuters, according to diplomats: The Security Council will vote today on a draft resolution calling for urgent and extended humanitarian truces and humanitarian corridors throughout Gaza.

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1724813145523261531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really can't believe they built an entire military operation on assaulting and occupying a loving hospital. Monstrous freaks.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

In Training posted:

I really can't believe they built an entire military operation on assaulting and occupying a loving hospital. Monstrous freaks.

What are you expecting them to do, fight healthy adults with guns? That's too scary.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its so dope that theyve successfully rebranded ethnic cleansing as "humanitarian corridor"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

In Training posted:

??? The benefits are obvious? Large buildings give you an enormous defense bonus. In addition to that, hospitals give significant bonuses to both max health and regen. Why do you think Hamas was living there, just for the hospital food?