Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

More like the Derpshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

hamas poked their head out of a hospital and didn't see their shadow which means 3 more years of war

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I do not care to hear this child molester's opinions

Hey, Sometimes having sex with a child saves lives! Watch the Dershow live @ 5:30 PM EST on Rumble and Youtube!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

“person posting about people eating poo poo” posted:

people eating what looks like poo poo dot jpg

:hmmno: as a subject matter expert, they aren’t eating poo poo at all

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sancho Banana posted:

Deeply funny to name the directive used for situations where you hosed up and are trying to cut your losses after the military general who's famous for how much rear end he kicked

Late to this but I cannot resist.
Hannibal lost, after winning a bunch of battles, which is no surprise considering he thought Pyrrhus may have been the best general ever. He was like the America of the ancient world basically, incapable of outlining what victory would even look like beyond the other side deciding to give up. Then he fled to the Seleucids and gave them a bunch of bad advice and they got their rear end kicked, so I guess they are the Israel in this simile.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
‘No meaning’: Israel dismisses UN Security Council resolution

Israeli ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan swiftly proclaimed that the resolution passed by the council would have “no meaning”, calling it “disconnected from reality”.

He maintained that Israeli is acting in accordance with international law in Gaza, a claim that has been rejected by several experts on the subject.

“It is unfortunate that the council is still unable to condemn or even mention the massacre that Hamas carried out on [October 7] and led to the war in Gaza,” he wrote on X.

“This is a disgrace,” he added, saying Hamas’s strategy is to “deliberately deteriorate the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and increase the number of Palestinian casualties in order to activate the UN and the Security Council in an attempt to stop Israel”.

“It will not happen,” he said

that was quick

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Those numbers seem really low. Is Uncle Sam totally tapped out?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

This is an anemic amount of weapons compared to what Israel needs, and no mention of bombs for the air force. Not sure why we're not doing more, but it could be that either we're being extra cautious now that Israel has gone full mask off, or our stockpiles could be too depleted from Ukraine already and this is all we have left before depleting US operational stockpiles.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

‘No meaning’: Israel dismisses UN Security Council resolution

Israeli ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan swiftly proclaimed that the resolution passed by the council would have “no meaning”, calling it “disconnected from reality”.

He maintained that Israeli is acting in accordance with international law in Gaza, a claim that has been rejected by several experts on the subject.

“It is unfortunate that the council is still unable to condemn or even mention the massacre that Hamas carried out on [October 7] and led to the war in Gaza,” he wrote on X.

“This is a disgrace,” he added, saying Hamas’s strategy is to “deliberately deteriorate the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and increase the number of Palestinian casualties in order to activate the UN and the Security Council in an attempt to stop Israel”.

“It will not happen,” he said

that was quick

listening to that rear end in a top hat (surely much stronger language is appropriate here) bloviate made me really mad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1724905401425285458

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1724392576516600204

they bring in American evangelical boomers to Israeli morgues to suck them off one last time.

I hope the sperm corps wasted their time jerking off all those dead troops

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is an anemic amount of weapons compared to what Israel needs, and no mention of bombs for the air force. Not sure why we're not doing more, but it could be that either we're being extra cautious now that Israel has gone full mask off, or our stockpiles could be too depleted from Ukraine already and this is all we have left before depleting US operational stockpiles.

I fully believe Biden would deplete us operational stock before giving Israel so little so most of our ammo and poo poo is probably only existing on paper in future orders

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Smythe posted:

listening to that rear end in a top hat (surely much stronger language is appropriate here) bloviate made me really mad

i mean that was expected israel never abides by any un stuff, not even this weak measly poo poo they just passed

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

IDF: CUM CORPS

NO LOAD LEFT BEHIND

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

They haven't updated their plant grab bags in 20 years, still the same burned copies of Starcraft and AOL Online.

Wonder why they haven't taken video of the bunkers they built there in the 80s.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

But the USA has a huge weapon stockpile!*

*On order, delivery maybe by 2040 at current production rates.

Lot of IOUs on those shelves.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

I edited the post and put an explanation at the bottom.

Thanks dude appreciate it. Not trying to be a snowflake or anything but after having a tiny baby in the NICU for four months I have a lot of trouble dealing with this poo poo.

Like premature babies are already born in a state of panic and confusion and have the odds stacked against them from day one- their brains bleed, their tiny lungs struggle, they often have holes in their hearts where holes shouldn’t be. There truly should be a special place in hell for anyone who knowingly puts their thumb on the “more suffering” side of the scale against these kids.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the CDRs are very clearly for spinning off the MRI imaging. I got a sharpied CDR of my own imaging like last year at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles. big rear end files.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bouillon Rube posted:

Thanks dude appreciate it. Not trying to be a snowflake or anything but after having a tiny baby in the NICU for four months I have a lot of trouble dealing with this poo poo.

Like premature babies are already born in a state of panic and confusion and have the odds stacked against them from day one- their brains bleed, their tiny lungs struggle, they often have holes in their hearts where holes shouldn’t be. There truly should be a special place in hell for anyone who knowingly puts their thumb on the “more suffering” side of the scale against these kids.

Seriouspost: That's not being a snowflake. It's being a good parent and a human being.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

i mean that was expected israel never abides by any un stuff, not even this weak measly poo poo they just passed

you hate to see it folks,

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Bouillon Rube posted:

Yeah they're fucken Nazi monsters

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

punishedkissinger posted:

Does anyone have the Al Shifa terror tunnels graphic from a week ago? just need a refresher in what we're expecting to find today

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Tora Bora was actually real and Bin Laden claimed afterward to have been there before US forces just let him slip into Pakistan.

Granted it wasn't a Cobra Commander base but it was way more real than the Hamaspital.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Retromancer posted:

Tora Bora was actually real and Bin Laden claimed afterward to have been there before US forces just let him slip into Pakistan.

Granted it wasn't a Cobra Commander base but it was way more real than the Hamaspital.

much like the hamas hospital basement, the U.S. is the who who built it lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1724914588146155542

Imagine being more bloodthirsty than Candice Owens lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao hes most offended about the curtains. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1724914588146155542

Imagine being more bloodthirsty than Candice Owens lol

hosed up little gremlin bitcj

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao hes most offended about the curtains. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!

IS JUST WALL! NO NEED FOR CURTAIN!

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

30.5 Days posted:

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

"No reason to put here a curtain!"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

It really has to be said that any given big American hospital that isn't actively under attack in a warzone probably has more firearms in it when operating normally between cops and security than what the IOF was trying to pass off as a secret Temple of Nod stuffed with Minigunners and Rocket Soldiers.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

"No reason to put here a curtain!"

lol thread title

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

30.5 Days posted:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i kind of want to see this guy analyze more random poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

30.5 Days posted: