Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Bouillon Rube posted:

Thanks dude appreciate it. Not trying to be a snowflake or anything but after having a tiny baby in the NICU for four months I have a lot of trouble dealing with this poo poo.

Like premature babies are already born in a state of panic and confusion and have the odds stacked against them from day one- their brains bleed, their tiny lungs struggle, they often have holes in their hearts where holes shouldn’t be. There truly should be a special place in hell for anyone who knowingly puts their thumb on the “more suffering” side of the scale against these kids.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Seriouspost: That's not being a snowflake. It's being a good parent and a human being.

This. It’s all good and I should have been more sensitive. Even if it is blurred it’s still a touchy subject and I should have been critically thinking. Again, I apologize. Death to Israel and all western countries. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

israel diaper force

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Here is the RAW and UNEDITED NO CUTS/NO EDITS FOOTAGE:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1724869758451888258

Highlights:

- A single plastic bag of medical equipment means there is no medical equipment shortage.
- A few rusty AK47s were found neatly in a few bags.
- Security cameras have tape over them.
- An empty red bag, which they claim held an AK47, some BDUs, and a few magazines of ammo.
- WD40
- A knife
- Qurans
- A laptop with CDRs was found in the MRI room.

That's it. That's the entire amount of lovely propaganda the IDF can muster after losing hundreds of soldiers and killing countless civilians and babies.
IDF deleted the post lol

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Malloc Voidstar posted:

IDF deleted the post lol

lol loving owned

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Malloc Voidstar posted:

IDF deleted the post lol

lmfaooooo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

30.5 Days posted:

lol loving owned

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is an anemic amount of weapons compared to what Israel needs, and no mention of bombs for the air force. Not sure why we're not doing more, but it could be that either we're being extra cautious now that Israel has gone full mask off, or our stockpiles could be too depleted from Ukraine already and this is all we have left before depleting US operational stockpiles.

Ukraine shouldn't have gotten any bombs though. What would they even do with those?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Malloc Voidstar posted:

IDF deleted the post lol

lmao

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

30.5 Days posted:

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.

Lo-o-ol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

genericnick posted:

Ukraine shouldn't have gotten any bombs though. What would they even do with those?

sell them

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is an anemic amount of weapons compared to what Israel needs, and no mention of bombs for the air force. Not sure why we're not doing more, but it could be that either we're being extra cautious now that Israel has gone full mask off, or our stockpiles could be too depleted from Ukraine already and this is all we have left before depleting US operational stockpiles.

57,000 shells for 155mm artillery is exactly what you need for a precision operation designed to root out terrorist cells while not hurting civilians

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Malloc Voidstar posted:

IDF deleted the post lol

Lmao. Kind of wonder, did Hamas get all their native level Arabic speakers when they raided the Gaza division?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

He probably did but he's the type of guy that would nuke gaza

Like that’s the thing and why Israel can’t really be allowed to continue on its current path. Even if Hitler 2 is removed the people who would be vying fto be his replacement would each be campaigning to continue the genocide but the only difference is what type of torture they would inflict. The whole of Israel’s political body is built on doing genocide, there’s no opposition or alternative path. They’re just voting on what they want to use to do the genocide with.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

Welcome back to Hasbar Is It Anyway where everything's made up and the points don't matter. This next game is called Hamaspital, and we're going to- yeah, roll that out. So this game is for Ryan and Colin, and you're going to pretend to be Hasbara operatives, and this table contains a bunch of props that were just recovered from a hospital that you stormed. And you're going to explain how every item on that table is a tool of terrorism.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Like that’s the thing and why Israel can’t really be allowed to continue on its current path. Even if Hitler 2 is removed the people who would be vying fto be his replacement would each be campaigning to continue the genocide but the only difference is what type of torture they would inflict. The whole of Israel’s political body is built on doing genocide, there’s no opposition or alternative path. They’re just voting on what they want to use to do the genocide with.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1724905401425285458

lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

30.5 Days posted:

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1724925605005742378?s=46&t=prPdvwNKek6G5lIo0cy9OA

can’t find anything so they’ll level it all

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

30.5 Days posted:

lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Maya Fey posted:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1724812515387805806

i mean just post the Backrooms at this point who gives a poo poo

Sweden is Hamas confirmed. Cancel NATO let the nukes fly.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They're gonna dig up the basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6e3WnrBV4w

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

300 iron dome missiles will be used up in less than a week if they get deployed anywhere that needs them

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

30.5 Days posted:

loellring factor

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

osama bin laden ftw

Anyone killed on the order of a 21st century US president should be considered a martyr until proven otherwise.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Down with I$I$raHeil and Hell Aviv

Down with Amerikkka and the burgerwaffen ϟϟ

PawParole has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Nov 16, 2023

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

they should get a backhoe then, not a bulldozer

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

the pictures alone aren't convincing imo, but in the context of what we've seen them pass off as propaganda i absolutely believe this is what happened
https://twitter.com/M0ATH/status/1724870990390264287

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

great work gang. put another troublesome poc poster on probation.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

Lmao

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Excuse me the box has a huge sign labeled MEDICAL SUPPLIES on it, so it must be medical supplies. Thank you righteous idf soldiers bringing medical supplies to the Hospital.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
That's pretty weak. Everything gets a white sticker these days.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

ungulateman posted:

pretty sure it's like how 'ethnic cleansing' is a buzzword because of the legal definition of genocide (supposedly) carrying certain weight, except for a ceasefire.

the argument that Israel isn't doing a genocide because the population of Gaza is increasing is bullshit, but the argument that it doesn't meet the legal definition holds at least a little water. It just turns out what they're doing is abominable and inhuman either way.

"It's not a genocide unless it comes from the Genocide region of France. Otherwise it's just a sparkling ethnic cleansing."

since the size of the concentration camps keeps growing, clearly no genocide could be going on

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Euphoriaphone posted:

the pictures alone aren't convincing imo, but in the context of what we've seen them pass off as propaganda i absolutely believe this is what happened
https://twitter.com/M0ATH/status/1724870990390264287

They are so awful with this poo poo. It's almost easier to explain this level of incompetence with "they are doing it on purpose."

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

OctaMurk posted:

Excuse me the box has a huge sign labeled MEDICAL SUPPLIES on it, so it must be medical supplies. Thank you righteous idf soldiers bringing medical supplies to the Hospital.

How thoughtful to provide the labels in a language neither they nor the locals use.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

genericnick posted:

They were given a bunch of the ground launched JDAMs I think as well as the air launched ER (and normal?) varieties. Russia just claimed they jammed an air launched JDAM ER last month.

Retromancer posted:

Tora Bora was actually real and Bin Laden claimed afterward to have been there before US forces just let him slip into Pakistan.

Granted it wasn't a Cobra Commander base but it was way more real than the Hamaspital.

Just to clarify this, based on the testimony of Thomas Greer, the delta force officer who was commanding the ground forces in the attack on Tora Bora, bin Laden was allowed to escape. Greer was not allowed to attack from the rear, between the cave and the Pakistani border and his request for mines to be air dropped over this route was also denied.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Side note: I got on anti-anxiety meds a few days ago for the first time in my adult life and that poo poo is awesome. Highly recommended!

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

Side note: I got on anti-anxiety meds a few days ago for the first time in my adult life and that poo poo is awesome. Highly recommended!

:dafuq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
What I found funny is that they had FN FAL mags sitting out on the table; those were Israel's main rifle of choice for 30 years in the 1950s - 1970s. Hamas wouldn't use them, they don't have enough 308 ammo, magazines, or guns.