Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fdr is a disgusting communist and im glad hes dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I was thinking of putting some money on the Bulls and Magic tonight. Demar out and Lavine bad vibes are interesting. Vooch might go off to whatever extent he can.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

instead of betting just send me money and 40% of the time I will send it back to you

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

I dunno, I just do the money spread, I don't understand prop betting so I don't get into that.

Also, I have a really poor strategy. I just put 10$ on whoever has a positive money spread, so if I win I win big, but if I lose maybe the other upsets keep me in the black. It's a bad strategy I don't recommend it at all.

that's actually a profitable strategy for March Madness assuming you bet a consistent amount on all 63 games

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

I was thinking of putting some money on the Bulls and Magic tonight. Demar out and Lavine bad vibes are interesting. Vooch might go off to whatever extent he can.

I thought that too but it might also be one of those games where the star drops 43 points and says "I can't do any more than I already am for this team" in the postgame press conference to try and force a trade

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

indigi posted:

I thought that too but it might also be one of those games where the star drops 43 points and says "I can't do any more than I already am for this team" in the postgame press conference to try and force a trade

we’re going to get that

Caruso is going to hit 5 threes and get 5 steals

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NB I am not watching Bos Phl tonight as it is a 100% Adam Silver screw job on the sixers.

Schedule loss.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

NB I am not watching Bos Phl tonight as it is a 100% Adam Silver screw job on the sixers.

Schedule loss.

if you said "it's an Embiid night off bc he looked gassed after the Pacers last night" it'd be a much less obvious cope but, I suppose, not as on-brand

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

what if the Nets killed five of their players but then Adam Silver found out. what do you think a good (NBA) punishment would be for that, a 5 year suspension of the franchise?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

indigi posted:

what if the Nets killed five of their players but then Adam Silver found out. what do you think a good (NBA) punishment would be for that, a 5 year suspension of the franchise?

Simmons’ contract extended for 5 years

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

there's no way Simmons survives the cull. he'd be the easiest one to "take out" since he's always in the training room. just drop an MRI machine on him

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

indigi posted:

the deceased players' roster spots must be kept unfilled as a tribute to the departed; every game must start with a twenty-minute tribute to their memory (built into the broadcast)

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

loquacius posted:

if you said "it's an Embiid night off bc he looked gassed after the Pacers last night" it'd be a much less obvious cope but, I suppose, not as on-brand

I urge you to watch the final Sixers possession before they were out of the game. Embiid got trapped in the half court, held the ball for 10 seconds and hurled a half court airball.

Then Hali hit the dagger 3.

but tonight’s game might be worth watching if Batum is playing.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Batum is not playing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

in100% pronounce Tatum like Batum now also

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

indigi posted:

Send them.back to jersey

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

euphronius posted:

in100% pronounce Tatum like Batum now also

funnier the other way imo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Chronicles posted:

funnier the other way imo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a new study bible! posted:

I urge you to watch the final Sixers possession before they were out of the game. Embiid got trapped in the half court, held the ball for 10 seconds and hurled a half court airball.

Then Hali hit the dagger 3.

but tonight’s game might be worth watching if Batum is playing.

it was an embiid airball logo three and then the crowd started booing. lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kyle kuzma is such an ugly looking person

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

kyle kuzma is such an ugly looking person

I actually find him aesthetivally pleasing. Just dont ask him to speak or play competitive basketball because the attraction goes out the wimdow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatums tats are spreading

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Celtics just in the sixers head

it’s over

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the sixers stink. i'm out

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a bunch of white guys youve never heard of destroying the sixers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

schedule loss

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

schedule loss

why? the celtics are giving significant Plato g time to “delano banton”

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fart simpson posted:

it was an embiid airball logo three and then the crowd started booing. lol

i mean were they wrong to lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fart simpson posted:

a bunch of white guys youve never heard of destroying the sixers

i feel like that's usually how it goes in the NBA. bunch of randos always come out hot. the jazz did it for like 3 months

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Springer immediately comes out and shows more effort than th entire sixers team did last night

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Im sad that I was eating dinner when they announced no Brown or Zinger because a bunch of white guys going 4/4 from three against Philly is about the biggest lock in the world

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah there was no way sixers were winning tonight

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

fart simpson posted:

why? the celtics are giving significant Plato g time to “delano banton”

they’re scheduled to play an nba team which most teams in the eastern conference are not

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

My eyes hurt looking at this court because I grew accustomed to the ugly dogshit tourney courts

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kingcobweb posted:

they’re scheduled to play an nba team which most teams in the eastern conference are not

makes sense

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol at the Amazon Presents Black Friday Football game.

Thats a great idea

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it is indeed extremely rude to expect the sixers to play nba teams yes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

nice low stakes game. if the sixers win it doesn’t matter because the celtics were missing 2 of their top 3 players

and if the celtics win, it doesn’t matter because it’s a “scheduled loss” ????

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Stop showing that SGA Skims ad, it's making me feel things I'd rather not feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

sixers up 3 let's go sixers love da sixers babey