Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
And then red bull would win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
All this Takeshi-chat reminded me of one of the greatest things to ever air - The Almost Impossible Gameshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsrjaNvGts

Somewhere between Takeshi, Taskmaster, and surrealist monologue, it was created by Blindboy who later admitted he did it just to see Brits humiliate themselves on a show literally called TAIGS

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Nov 16, 2023

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

sentosha: battle wheels is the superior japanese game show

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
so the supposed Hamas control centre under Al-Shifa hospital has changed to *checks notes* fifteen guns

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67436154

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

The Liquor Snurf posted:

To be honest I only lasted about 1/4 of an episode before turning it off, It just felt like they were recording a lazy podcast with Takeshi's castle on in the background
Lazy off the cuff comentary over japanese its a kockout is exactly the craig charles version though lol

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Mr Phillby posted:

its a kockout

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Julio Cruz posted:

so the supposed Hamas control centre under Al-Shifa hospital has changed to *checks notes* fifteen guns

This reminds me of last year where Russia found "Ukranian Spies" and their proof was stuff like a Swastika flag and the Sims 3.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/russian-agents-the-sims-video-game-sting-operation-2022-4%3famp

The Question IRL fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Nov 16, 2023

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

kemikalkadet posted:

The TdF has a specific team dedicated to cock and ball removal:

https://youtu.be/UBJWqhgQrVc?si=WsYei3zfx6emfpxB

Giggling like a school girl here, that's brilliant thank you.
Job Description: Cock and Ball De-graffitier

Then again they seem to be just drawing chasity cages around them.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The Question IRL posted:

This reminds me of last year where Russia found "Ukranian Spies" and their proof was stuff like a copy of Mein Kampf and the Sims 4.

Israel have literally done that. The president waved an Arabic copy of Mein Kampf around in a press conference or something going "we found this in a child's bedroom which Hamas had converted into a headquarters"

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Having a no holds bar drugsarama sports league sounds cool until you realise it would inevitably lead to teens getting forced to dope by coaches/parents

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Failed Imagineer posted:

All this Takeshi-chat reminded me of one of the greatest things to ever air - The Almost Impossible Gameshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsrjaNvGts

Somewhere between Takeshi, Taskmaster, and surrealist monologue, it was created by Blindboy who later admitted he did it just to see Brits humiliate themselves on a show literally called TAIGS
Holy poo poo how have I never heard of this? Gonna be hunting these down later, amazing

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Skarsnik posted:

Having a no holds bar drugsarama sports league sounds cool until you realise it would inevitably lead to teens getting forced to dope by coaches/parents
Also poor people being modified to fight for the amusement of the rich.

*heavy_synth.mp3*

I'm still not entirely convinced we're not going to get to a deus-ex style point, where you have to get a body part replaced if you want a job in the relevant field. Along with 'of course, that is company property, so if you leave, we will have to remove it.'

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Failed Imagineer posted:

As the event becomes more and more competitive it would eventually evolve into Toddler Discus

I know this wasn't specified in the original post, but I think "keep the toddler asleep" would form one of the criteria for a valid transfer (or throw)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Seems optimistic against the alternative of cybersuella demanding the ability to turn foreigners into 40k servitors

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Julio Cruz posted:

Ah, but there was the calendar with all the names (of the days of the week) on it, and also there was footage of a tunnel (that turned out to be clips from an old Swedish cold-war era transmitter station which can be found on Youtube). And nothing says Control HQ more than a box of baby formula or was it diapers, I've forgotten.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

And then that nice Ms V turns up to calm you down with a double dose of mantis arms.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

smdh that people are positing the eventual development of an unbeatable enormo-goalie without mentioning that Neville Southall already exists

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Microplastics posted:

I know this wasn't specified in the original post, but I think "keep the toddler asleep" would form one of the criteria for a valid transfer (or throw)

an accurate throw lands the toddler safely in the pile of cushions

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
If you are interested in doping, clarence made some excellent vids.

If you are immediately put off by the title, just watch the start off the first video where he explains what means. The whole situation is bizarre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQLweuRSD9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEyyrCckcY

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

The shittiness of the hospital propaganda has to be a flex. They know they don't really need to do it because the international support gives them carte blanche, so it's just this GCSE coursework level staging. They know it's fake, they know we know it's fake, whaddaya gonna do

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Wachter posted:

The shittiness of the hospital propaganda has to be a flex. They know they don't really need to do it because the international support gives them carte blanche, so it's just this GCSE coursework level staging. They know it's fake, they know we know it's fake, whaddaya gonna do

Yeah, they know whatever poo poo they lazily toss out, the BBC will present it like: "Israel releases evidence of terrorist activity at hospital; Hamas-run Gazan health authority denies any wrong-doing".

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Microplastics posted:

Asleep, concussed, ... Potato, tomato

The Liquor Snurf
Jul 22, 2021

I am the Liquor

The doping allegations would then turn to chloroforming the toddlers pre-throw

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

No I'm not a fascist, I only subscribe to GB News for the crosswords

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Ah, but there was the calendar with all the names (of the days of the week) on it, and also there was footage of a tunnel (that turned out to be clips from an old Swedish cold-war era transmitter station which can be found on Youtube). And nothing says Control HQ more than a box of baby formula or was it diapers, I've forgotten.
Yeah, there was further damning evidence earlier:
https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1724857866106949908

Magnify and enhance that suspicious looking box on the table!

Dates! I knew it. What more proof do you need?

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

How loving easy do you want to bet those GB News crosswords will be?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Crosswords? Here's some crosswords for the woke lefty mob: get rid of your nose rings and purple hair!!! [fifteen cry-laugh emojis]

Tigey posted:

Dates! I knew it. What more proof do you need?

Who knows what horrors will happen on those dates?! :eek:

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

those pics of starmer posing at the distillery must be making fuctifino so, so happy rn

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Of course, they have a maximum of 14 Words

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Tigey posted:

No I'm not a fascist, I only subscribe to GB News for the crosswords

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Finally time for the puzzle writer who kept sneaking in stuff about biting Jews to shine.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Our current Deputy PM/former PM/bald fraud has delivered possibly the most pathetic photo-op of any concerned "leader"

https://twitter.com/TadhgHickey/status/1725145314334556591?t=q6IHqGGtYkZXGYlZlC-Beg&s=19

Check out that unbroken glass cabinetry...

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Calling it now, Matheson was watching adult content and is blaming his kids for the amount of data.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Honestly who gives a toss, I'm sure the debates have cost far more than that stupid phone bill.

The whole thing is designed to subsidise the local telecoms at the expense of rich foreigners anyway, so let them have it.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Failed Imagineer posted:

As the event becomes more and more competitive it would eventually evolve into Toddler Discus

Relatedly, I am 100% certain I could throw Rishi Sunak over a pub.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Relatedly, I am 100% certain I could throw Rishi Sunak over a pub.

There's not a person here who wouldn't cheer you on, doubly so if you failed

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Failed Imagineer posted:

There's not a person here who wouldn't cheer you on, doubly so if you failed

Well now I can’t decide which is funnier, twatting him into the side of the pub like a tiny Wile E. Coyote, or flinging him right over and into the fiery pits of hell so he can meet his hero Maggie.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i'll bet old putin is kicking himself he didn't think of SeKriT UnDaRgRouNd TeRRaR LaiRz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to commit war crimes inside hospitals

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

when i was in school I got into trouble for seeing how many chairs I could throw onto the roof of the mobile classroom.

i got most of the classroom empty before they stopped me.

we could do this with politicians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If you throw them all onto the same mobile classroom they'll just do a parliament up there. Got to spread them out.