Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Zach LaVine might get traded tonight lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

al hordford!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a new study bible! posted:

orlando should be allowed to just take him

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Giannis resting tonight?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

Giannis resting tonight?

"scheduled loss"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
oh, calf strain. get well soon my brother. my captain. my king

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
This game should be great for Al Horford's confidence to remember he is good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

This game should be great for Al Horford's confidence to remember he is good

my dude hates the 6ers lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

sleepy joel just didnt have it tonight

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lmao the Celtics started Sam Hauser and won by 10

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Halliburton has the 2nd highest plus minus in the NBA but Jokic has the best single season plus minus of all time this year https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2024_advanced.html#advanced_stats::bpm

Some funny poo poo: Hauser and Lonnie Walker IV are in the top 20 this year ahead of Durant and Giannis (29th and 30th). Wiggins is the 2nd worst player in the NBA and Jordan Poole/Cade Cunningham are in the bottom 10. Damian Lillard is a minus solely because his defense is one of the worst in the entire league

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

Halliburton has the 2nd highest plus minus in the NBA but Jokic has the best single season plus minus of all time this year https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2024_advanced.html#advanced_stats::bpm

Some funny poo poo: Hauser and Lonnie Walker IV are in the top 20 this year ahead of Durant and Giannis (29th and 30th). Wiggins is the 2nd worst player in the NBA and Jordan Poole/Cade Cunningham are in the bottom 10. Damian Lillard is a minus solely because his defense is one of the worst in the entire league

sam hauser is actually a pretty good 3 and d guy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

sam hauser had the best defensive rating of any player in the league last year iirc. hes a merely average defender, but its because everyone assumes he must be a bad defender so they keep ruining their offensive flow trying to hunt him and it doesnt work because he's actually competent

https://twitter.com/Timi_093/status/1648709636533501952

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

loquacius posted:

Lmao the Celtics started Sam Hauser and won by 10

built different

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Trae needs to stop loving driving and pass that ball to Jalen Johnson on the wing.

DJ is the real first option on the Hawks IMO

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
finally saw the Draymond/Gobert clip. suspend Dray obviously but Rudy got what he deserved

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
drat I just read about the Dray/Ant interaction from the previous game. "I'll put you in a fuckin casket, man." Ant is the fuckin best. maybe my current favorite player, we love Aunt Eddy

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Bring back basketball goons.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

they basically need to wait until the new year to get the players from most potential trades so we're getting a month of nuclear pissy Zach

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

indigi posted:

drat I just read about the Dray/Ant interaction from the previous game. "I'll put you in a fuckin casket, man." Ant is the fuckin best. maybe my current favorite player, we love Aunt Eddy

Ant also rattled off like 10 points on perfect shooting right after the trash talk. Not exactly sure what Draymond was thinking, Ant was already having a decent game, they weren't locking him down or anything.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

The Warriors were infamously 33-8 at home last year compared to 11-30 on the road

Now they are 1-5 at home, 3 losses away from last year's home loss total, and 5-2 on the road, 6 wins away from last year's road win total. Weird

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Trae needs to stop loving driving and pass that ball to Jalen Johnson on the wing.

DJ is the real first option on the Hawks IMO

Trae Young is the modern Stephon Marbury imo. He's better than Zach LaVine and can give you a game as good as peak Harden but when he plays badly you have no chance of winning

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 07:32 on Nov 17, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gently caress i can't believe i missed this thread for so long

anyway,

go nugs

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Yossarian-22 posted:

Halliburton has the 2nd highest plus minus in the NBA but Jokic has the best single season plus minus of all time this year
owned, every other player in the NBA

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the nuggets have the best player in the nba and should win another finals

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

what about embiid? he’s the mvp

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Embii d is very good but Jokic has a better history of playoff success

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/st...ingawful.com%2F

chairman xi do you disavow the actions of draymond?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s a really nice uniform

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fart simpson posted:

what about embiid? he’s the mvp

Embiid needs to fix his mentals desperately

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Xi slowly turns the Jersey around

DICTATOR

no!!!!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

that’s a really nice uniform

lol my first reaction too

they should get whoever designed that to do the court designs for next year's in season tournament

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Yossarian-22 posted:

Trae Young is the modern Stephon Marbury imo. He's better than Zach LaVine and can give you a game as good as peak Harden but when he plays badly you have no chance of winning

I'm upset with you on how true this is.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

I'm upset with you on how true this is.

ESPN bet (used to be barstool) has a promo for 4 free 50 dollar bets if you play any money on any sport right now. I put 5 bux on the Maple Leaves -500 and they came in instantly.

for all your degenerate needs.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmbo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

Xi slowly turns the Jersey around

DICTATOR

no!!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1725251469971243185

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand the Bull