Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Young Swift fans try to use a CD

https://youtu.be/wrlDCbmWeoE?feature=shared

To be entirely fair to them, if you had handed me a vinyl record when I was 11, I probably would have reacted in much the same way

Now give them a cassette tape :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Who was the poster that slowly started adding more and more lightly-dressed teens getting hurt to their schade lists until they got perma-banned?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Happy Landfill posted:

Young Swift fans try to use a CD

https://youtu.be/wrlDCbmWeoE?feature=shared

To be entirely fair to them, if you had handed me a vinyl record when I was 11, I probably would have reacted in much the same way

Now give them a cassette tape :unsmigghh:

Pardon me while I disentegrate into dust :corsair::rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OADXNGnJok

Soul Dentist posted:

Who was the poster that slowly started adding more and more lightly-dressed teens getting hurt to their schade lists until they got perma-banned?

Say Nothing and/or Randaconda?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah Say Nothing. Terrible vibes with that one for sure.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Soul Dentist posted:

Yeah Say Nothing. Terrible vibes with that one for sure.

I was just thinking the same thing.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Soul Dentist posted:

It's a conflation of Randaconda and Say Nothing. Randaconda kept posting "tee-hee teen girls get into sticky but harmless situations huh?" stuff, and Say Nothing just kept pushing the boundaries of what could be posted inline without NWS tags.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I never noticed who was doing the posting, but I did notice that although all legitimate schadenfreude, there was an odd specificity to the subjects...

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Yeah it was Ranconda who posted the 'Women getting hurt' collections, I know this because it was one of the few times I've reported a poster.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I've understood Randaconda is now in a Florida prison for pedophilia, so those vibes were accurate.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Serephina posted:

The myth of Amazons cutting off their breast being perpetuated by a lady called Emily Bloom, if anyone was perchance curious.

I think you could make a darkly comic sketch about a left handed amazon accidently getting the wrong boob cut off.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BiggerBoat posted:

gently caress that. If cats can handle the smell of their own piss they can stand a whiff of the puke fruit.

They don't like citrus, i have no idea what Durian fruit smells like, but I know my cats will get interested in what I'm eating, but if it's an orange they'll come up and sniff it and then recoil in horror.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Karate Bastard posted:

I've understood Randaconda is now in a Florida prison for pedophilia, so those vibes were accurate.

Wait does this mean that mods predicted or mods knew?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

This kid owns

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/FNT62r5.mp4

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm gonna say, moddily, that this thread is not the place for young hot women almost getting hurt. Please do not the post.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

That's not how you tattoo. Need ink.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hahah, look at these dumb overprotected kids, what're they gonna d-:suspense:

Oh, okay; That's fair then... :stare:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://i.imgur.com/dBFXH4h.mp4

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Capital ships just aren't built for dogfights.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It couldn’t repel firepower of that wagnitude

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Karate Bastard posted:

:pedoranda:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He didn’t intensify the forward batteries in time

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Goddamn, that dog with a bite muzzle inside...

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Philippe posted:

Please do not the post.

New thread title?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Can't parsec there, mate

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Capital ships just aren't built for dogfights.

It was ambushed by a destroyer.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Wait does this mean that mods predicted or mods knew?

I don't think either, Randaconda only got a handful of slaps on the wrist and had a very large fanbase of other posters (along with like 20 vanity emotes that his fans would spam whenever he posted), until he just kinda disappeared one day. Eventually it came out that he stopped posting because he was in jail for horrible, horrible things.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
No no, it’s much funnier if you imply that people who had no idea he was in prison for sexually assaulting a child were actually protecting him all along.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Philippe posted:

Please do not the post.

spookykid posted:

New thread title?

I support this motion.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I will the post whenever I want thank you very much

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The moment I PMed mods about Randa's poo poo with proof they permabanned him, so the mods didn't do anything wrong there.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't think there's anything particularly alarming about a schad of a woman almost getting hurt, but if it's like ten in a row of them or the only thing you post yeah that's weird. (I also assume these are often tiktoks or Instagram stories and if you've watched one you get a lot more of the same content so maybe that's just a bunch of stuff you recently saw)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

The moment I PMed mods about Randa's poo poo with proof they permabanned him, so the mods didn't do anything wrong there.

They didn't travel back in time to stop his crimes. Guillotine

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

What if Randaconda is actually Roko’s Basilisk?

:thunk:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mods knew

briefly

then acted appropriately

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I don't think there's anything particularly alarming about a schad of a woman almost getting hurt, but if it's like ten in a row of them or the only thing you post yeah that's weird. (I also assume these are often tiktoks or Instagram stories and if you've watched one you get a lot more of the same content so maybe that's just a bunch of stuff you recently saw)

That's fair. I'm changing my ruling to this!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Please accidentally the post.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Platystemon posted:

Find the patient.

I figured it was just one of the clinic cats that get free reign in the back while the tech is charting.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Karate Bastard posted:

Please accidentally the post.

Mods please do not the thread title.

Spatule
Mar 18, 2003

Inceltown posted:

Are you not familiar with Elons entire back catalogue?

https://uncrate.com/tesla-cyberquad-kids-atv/

"Originally launched in 2021, it was recalled for not meeting Consumer Product Safety Commission standards"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Spatule posted:

https://uncrate.com/tesla-cyberquad-kids-atv/

"Originally launched in 2021, it was recalled for not meeting Consumer Product Safety Commission standards"

What the? I guess I slept through that year, I have no memory of them releasing a kids' atv.