Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the real Hamas command center is the friends we made along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Joementum posted:

the real Hamas command center is the friends we made along the way

tell the idf this so they start knife bombing their friends

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
just remembered a time years ago when i was talking with some IDF engineer guys and they were showing me a "funny video." it was footage from inside one of the tunnels where the IDF had a camera, probably on a little robot. when some tunnel guys came near the camera to investigate it, they suddenly began to run terrified from it and it was detonated, killing them and damaging the tunnel. i remember the video having like America's funniest home videos sound effects/music added. the IDF guys thought it was so so funny despite being essentially a snuff film (without footage after the explosion thank G-d).

anyways, that was a weird time and gives me insight into why this continued bombing is happening 😓

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

just remembered a time years ago when i was talking with some IDF engineer guys and they were showing me a "funny video." it was footage from inside one of the tunnels where the IDF had a camera, probably on a little robot. when some tunnel guys came near the camera to investigate it, they suddenly began to run terrified from it and it was detonated, killing them and damaging the tunnel. i remember the video having like America's funniest home videos sound effects/music added. the IDF guys thought it was so so funny despite being essentially a snuff film (without footage after the explosion thank G-d).

anyways, that was a weird time and gives me insight into why this continued bombing is happening 😓

you should show them the video hamas releaed of one of them setting up a bomb, then later a group of IDF guys walking into the frame, see the camera, shoot at it, miss, then walk forward to remove the camera by hand only to step on the bomb and blow themselves up.

see how they like it! be sure to laugh alot to their faces!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mr. Pizza posted:

Nakba 2: the clone wars

He won't give up his power. I've just learned a terrible truth. I think PM Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Hitler 2?

Yes, the one we've been looking for.

How do you know this?

He knows the ways of the genocide. He's been trained to use the Nakba 2.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
IDF veterans sitting in a circle discussing the struggles of quitting hospital raids like an alcoholic rehab group

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

"I'm not addicted, I can quit whenever I want! Look, just one more hospital and I'm done forever!"

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel killed yet another hostage, the hostage died of a heart attack from fear of the bombing.

=================================

Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades announce the death of a prisoner named “Aryeh Zalman Zdmanovich” due to panic attacks as a result of repeated bombardment around his place of detention, according to the statement.

https://twitter.com/ajmubasher/status/1725534997384245675?s=20

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

RadiRoot posted:

feeling that despair again

the people fighting and dying and surviving this horror aren't despairing. they're flourishing as well as flowers can in poor soil during a drought.

you dont get to despair.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel killed yet another hostage, the hostage died of a heart attack from fear of the bombing.

=================================

Urgent | Al-Qassam Brigades announce the death of a prisoner named “Aryeh Zalman Zdmanovich” due to panic attacks as a result of repeated bombardment around his place of detention, according to the statement.

https://twitter.com/ajmubasher/status/1725534997384245675?s=20

Here he is on the list of hostages -

He's listed here as "Aryeh Zalmanovich" though.

Hamas has announced the deaths of hostages from bombings before but I don't think they ever gave a name until now.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Nov 17, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

must be pretty shocking to be a zionist and suddenly get a face full of the brutality normally meted out to the palestinians

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Probably got his dick, balls, and taint JDAM'd by his own military as is their protocol in such situations

General Deadrod

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

So then it's very important that all the jews are in one place surrounded by people who hate them and are hated just as much by the nuclear superpower

'Lamb fattened for the slaughter' comparisons have been made, Israel is everything an antisemite could want at this point

The difference is the Jews can die with dignity and pride on their ancestral soil rather than in a concentration camp in a foreign land. They’d be just as surrounded by enemies eventually if they stayed anywhere else.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

must be pretty shocking to be a zionist and suddenly get a face full of the brutality normally meted out to the palestinians

This is why Israel doesn’t want them to return.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Homeless Friend posted:

the mri weapon stash is one of the all time greats. hamas was curving the bullet

Bend it like Bahram

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ProperGanderPusher posted:

The difference is the Jews can die with dignity and pride on their ancestral soil rather than in a concentration camp in a foreign land. They’d be just as surrounded by enemies eventually if they stayed anywhere else.

You talk like theres a genetic hatred of jews in non-jews

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hamas standing behind an mri and picking the bullets out of the air like neo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Tone neutral Announcement

Combat footage has been released of hamas blowing up a building full of israelis and another one of them sniping two to death then shooting the soldiers who try to drag them away but then give up and run.

---

Israel announces two officers and two enlisted killed

---

Thank you, this has been a tone-neutral announcement of news.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Al-Saqr posted:

you should show them the video hamas releaed of one of them setting up a bomb, then later a group of IDF guys walking into the frame, see the camera, shoot at it, miss, then walk forward to remove the camera by hand only to step on the bomb and blow themselves up.

see how they like it! be sure to laugh alot to their faces!

oh i don't talk to any of those guys anymore but i appreciate the impassioned advice.

one of them (who I forgot still follows me) got pissed at me for posting about a ceasefire protest some pals were doing. those dudes really really don't want a ceasefire

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ProperGanderPusher posted:

:hmmyes:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Tone neutral Announcement

Combat footage has been released of hamas blowing up a building full of israelis and another one of them sniping two to death then shooting the soldiers who try to drag them away.

---

Israel announces two officers and two enlisted killed

---

Thank you, this has been a tone-neutral announcement of news.

drat enlisted died? That's a big deal, their army is only 5% enlisted compared to officers

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
CNN aired a video of a POV recording of a Gaza civilian evacuating according to IDF orders, and shows 3 people getting shot by snipers trying to get away. I'm shocked that it aired, and I'm shocked that it's up on their YouTube channel. It looks like the mass media is getting less and less willing to carry water for this genocide.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the video is also apprently from beit hanoun in northern gaza too, which the idf said it had under control

Verus
Jun 3, 2011

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM

Sancho Banana posted:

Unsurprising, since zionism is just wacko internalized antisemitism. You want us all to gently caress off and gather in one place exclusively for us? Fine, we'll do that. You want to define us as a race first and a religion second? Fine, we'll do that.

To quote Herzl: "The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies."

די גבירישע קינדער, משכּילים, רבּנים
זיי רופען אין ציון דעם יוד
אַ לידעל אַנ'אַלטע פון אונזערע שונאים
"!אַ געטאָ דעם אייבּיגען זשיד"

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That's what zionists believe.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

There shouldn't be any bombs in hospitals either, and yet...

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
Argued with a Zionist on twitter because I'm a masochist who can't help myself. He kept going until I asked him if the Holocaust was good or bad and then he went on private lmao

I feel like this pretty accurately sums up Zionists. They'll Hasbara through anything, they'll express anger at Soviets in WW2, but they will not be able to bring themselves to say the Holocaust was actually bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

At the very least, the gentiles lost the trust of the Jewish people after the Holocaust, and that was after literal millennia of intolerance, pogroms, and other atrocities going as far back as the Babylonians that all led up to that moment of attempted total extermination in the 1940s. Even if there’s not a literal genetic predisposition towards Jew-hatred in gentiles, why should the Jewish people trust non-Jews anymore or assume they won’t try to genocide them again?