Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
oh-jeez powered by ig-eez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I, Garfield

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

No doesn't listen to them Romans, I'm Garfield!

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

temple posted:

It's siri but for licensed holders and their loyal consumers

Hey Siri, license me Garfield.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"oh jeez... it's egeez"

"what are 'things you never want to hear your doctor say?'"

"correct!"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Duckman2008 posted:

Hey Siri, license me Garfield.

Hey Siri, also asumme I'm younger than Nathen Mazri

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

It’s literally some harebrained nonsense Nathen cooked up that will never amount to anything. He’ll make some cocaine-fueled elevator pitch to a few professionals who might buy into his bullshit long enough to create the beginnings of “something” before Nathen either gets bored and wanders off or refuses to pay his employees.

One of the things that makes it confusing to deal with Nathen is that he "announces" things like they already exist, fully formed. His brain is so entreprened up that the moment he has even an idea, he treats it as a finished project. And then I find myself asking obvious questions like "what is it?" And "can I see it?". Because he's so fully convinced it already exists that I sometimes believe it as well.

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm guesstimating it's just a rebranded frontend for the standard ChatGPT, with minimal changes.

Solve all your business licensing-related issues by text-querying a good ol' infallible AI!

Oh boy, there's already one precedent for what happens when you ask chatGPT to find caselaw for you. I can't wait for more.

Last Chance posted:

Why not “Oh Gee-PT!”?

To clever. Also doesn't involve eggs. Apparently this is all about eggs for some reason.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

nerd plus rage posted:

Nobody will ever do a better Garfield voice than Lorenzo Music, so why try?

Dave Coulier voiced Peter Venkman on The Real Ghostbusters after Lorenzo Music did, maybe he could at least fill in (and for cheap). Then again, he would probably not be able to convey Garfield’s apathy and sloth as well as Music could, just making Garfield into a smarmy, unlikeable bastard, as opposed to a lazy, unlikeable bastard.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
h,G

h,G

h,G

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019

BigBadSteve posted:

Nathen provides a video screencap example of his ChatGPT bullshit in action here:

https://x.com/nathenmazri/status/1724291159269212541?s=20

I'm guesstimating it's just a rebranded frontend for the standard ChatGPT, with minimal changes.

ChatGPT premium lets you make custom chat bots now, that's all it is.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
There it is

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's pronounced "Oggy's"

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i am once again asking y'all to screenshot the tweets instead of just posting a link, please

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

root beer posted:

Dave Coulier voiced Peter Venkman on The Real Ghostbusters after Lorenzo Music did, maybe he could at least fill in (and for cheap). Then again, he would probably not be able to convey Garfield’s apathy and sloth as well as Music could, just making Garfield into a smarmy, unlikeable bastard, as opposed to a lazy, unlikeable bastard.

Dave Coulier was absolutely terrible at it, though. May as well get that other Garfield voice actor, Bill Murray.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Nathen tweeted a link to his audiobook and there's actually a free sample of it. I feel bad for the narrator.

https://play.google.com/store/audiobooks/details/nathen_mazri_Arabiolosis?id=AQAAAEA8PTx9EM

quote:

Nathen Mazri has become like a prisoner for injustice, like a soldier fighting for his life, and like a survivor thriving out of suppression for his freedom. All Nathen wanted was to feel loved, nurtured, larger than life, and never left alone – the basic human conditions. What does it even mean?

Destiny is all-knowing, all-mysterious, and all-giving putting Nathen’s desire to succeed and transform against all odds into test as a thinking species rather than a feeling species.

What he thought he wanted wasn’t what he needed! Little did he know, Nathen was destined to lead a new forthcoming purpose and movement called, Arabiolosis, which is relatable to human beings worldwide.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as a human being worldwide, i closely relate to the purpose and movement of Arabiolosis

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

"which is relatable to human beings worldwide."

Extremely relatable.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All I ever wanted was for everyone to pay attention to me at all times and to entertain my every whim to the detriment of their own well-being

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Mozi posted:

as a human being worldwide, i closely relate to the purpose and movement of Arabiolosis
I can't even say "Arabiolosis", I'm gonna have to skip this worldwide movement

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen really thinks every human being worldwide has a compulsive need to feel "larger than life" huh, I mean, sounds right

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Larger than life, larger than wife.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wonder if he sneaks new content into his book every time he gets upset about some new venture failing

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
gently caress Nathen and his scoliosis

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

this crosspost is for you, frank

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Genuine lol

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

MrQwerty posted:

this crosspost is for you, frank

:vince:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He's mostly doing boring current events tweets to try to get engagement (and failing) but this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1726430650918461600

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

MassRafTer posted:

He's mostly doing boring current events tweets to try to get engagement (and failing) but this made me laugh.

Pretty on-brand for a guy that refuses to let his failed pizza franchise just die already.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Arabiolosis sounds like a movement alright... a regionally specific term for bowel movement

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Pretty on-brand for a guy that refuses to let his failed pizza franchise just die already.

:lol::lol:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

MassRafTer posted:

if it's legal it's not murder :eng101:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Yeah it's just Helpful Homicide.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Assisted Garficide period!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah, my response to both these tweets is just "...And?" The Hunger Games one sounds like he just straight-up copy/pasted an article title.

Edit: Worse, he's just straight copying lines from some AI news aggregator thing.
https://www.chartr.co/newsletters/2023-11-20

Knormal fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 21, 2023

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Knormal posted:

Yeah, my response to both these tweets is just "...And?" The Hunger Games one sounds like he just straight-up copy/pasted an article title.

Edit: Worse, he's just straight copying lines from some AI news aggregator thing.
https://www.chartr.co/newsletters/2023-11-20

Worse yet he’s probably using a bot to do it.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Looks like daddy cut off Nathen's allowance. He's shilling his "cameo" on both of his twitters again. It's like Fiverr for people with no skill, or Only Fans with less nudity. For just $59 you can politely beg Nathen to record something for you in one of his many suits.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1726724169323233749

This one caught my eye, because 1. Imagine how limp-wristed and off target a "roast" from Nathen would be and 2. Some fortuitous ad placement.

Busters fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Nov 21, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
No one is begging Nathen for free Cameos

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

No one is begging Nathen for free Cameos

Please! Nathfied! My children! They no smile no more! They need to be entergated by the worlds youngest Garfield franchisee!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

Please! Nathfied! My children! They no smile no more! They need to be entergated by the worlds youngest Garfield franchisee!

SILENCE PEASANT. Nathfield doesn’t care for your mundane problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm even less likely to pay Nathen for a cameo than :rudy: and that dude wants like $500