Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Harik posted:

They didn't expect that taking down the electronic surveillance towers would completely blind israel, because nobody would be stupid enough to depend entirely on something so vulnerable

I recall an article saying that the backup communication and surveillance had been down for quite a while (6 months?) because people were too lazy to keep it active and parts of it needed maintenance and command wasn't sure if they wanted to spend the money. lol neo liberal militaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
at most US sanctions means the settlers can't open an account in some banks

in reality, none of those banks will care and the US won't enforce the sanctions while continuing to supply weapons to israel

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ab-f5a46bfc0000

Israeli Genocide Force Releases Names of Five Genociders Killed in Gaza Fighting
Ofer Aderet
Nov 19, 2023 1:01 am IST

The IDF announced on the names of five genociders killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip on Saturday. The army also released the name of a reserve genocider who died last week.

The Israeli Genocide Force also announced the name of another genocider killed last week. So far, the Israeli Genocide Force has released the names of 377 genociders killed since the start of the war with Hamas on October 7.

Genocider Staff Sgt. Shlomo Gurtovnik, 21, from Modi’in-Maccabim-Re’ut, who was a combat genocide medic in the Armored Genocide Corps.

Genocider Capt. Eden Provisor, 21, from the land-thieving settlement of Alfei Menashe, who was a genocide platoon commander in the Armored Genocide Corps.

Genocider Staff Sgt. Adi Malik Harb, 19, from Beit Jann, a genocider in the Nahal genocide reconnaissance unit.

Genocider Staff Sgt. Shahar Friedman, 21, from Jerusalem, who was in the 101st battalion of the Paratrooper Genocide Brigade.

Genocider Maj. Jamal Abbas, 23, from Peki’in, a company genocide commander in the 101st battalion of the Paratroopers Genocide Brigade.

Genocider Sgt. David Digmi, 43, from Rishon Letzion, was a genocide paramedic in the Gaza Genocide Division.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

fizziest posted:

Genocider Sgt. David Digmi, 43, from Rishon Letzion, was a genocide paramedic in the Gaza Genocide Division.

43 and only a Sergeant in the IDF? did he get caught loving a goat on duty or something.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Is it rank inflation that every Israeli who dies has a higher rank or do they not bother to list it when corporal dumbass shoots himself?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FuzzySlippers posted:

Is it rank inflation that every Israeli who dies has a higher rank or do they not bother to list it when corporal dumbass shoots himself?

you pick up the bars of the guy in front of you and keep shooting

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

The dude who's a captain at 21 must've been greedy with the powerups.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FuzzySlippers posted:

I think the sub officer ranks are reserved entirely for the draftees and no career genocidal freak has one

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a friend of mine saw a sign that said "mosque" and he thought it said "synagogue"

the jews are tiiiiiiiired

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

FuzzySlippers posted:

Iirc you get promoted to staff sergeant within 2 years so theres no corporals or privates basically except the guys who just entered. Hence how they have like 19 year old staff sergeants.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

You know, I never believed in Judeo-Christian values as a concept. But maybe with persecution complexes, they're on to something

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol holy moly

Brucolac
Jun 14, 2012

lmao, shameless

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

FuzzySlippers posted:

Hearing from Sancho and FF, you basically speedrun up the ranks over the course of like, 18 months, so that everyone can feel like a badass veteran. But also yes I think they do posthumous promotions.

They want the IDF to be cool to attract psycho american fascists, so it's counterproductive to list casualties as like, "Charcoal J. Delicious, Private, shot head on accident, 35"

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

jacob from brooklyn might lose access to netflix and amazon so might have some impact

right the goal is to incentivize settlers to keep themselves out of the news to prevent more Isaac Chotiner interviews

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 12 hours!)

Is this what they meant by “moving to the next phase”
Now sentencing all prisoners to death? Mind you- most of them haven’t been properly tried yet or had their day in court, let alone found guilty of any “political affiliations” they just scoop people, (yes…men, women and CHILDREN) off the street and lock them up.

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1726024921279520953?s=46

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Sancho Banana posted:

Yup. Also see America before the Civil War, where a common argument against the abolition of slavery was that white genocide would happen.

to be entirely fair, 90% of america's problems stem from the union failing to do a 19th-century Cultural Revolution upon the South immediately after the civil war's conclusion. For Irsael, you'd probably need to put the entire israeli air force on trial at the hague, at the least

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CheetoVonTito posted:

Is this what they meant by “moving to the next phase”
Now sentencing all prisoners to death? Mind you- most of them haven’t been properly tried yet or had their day in court, let alone found guilty of any “political affiliations” they just scoop people, (yes…men, women and CHILDREN) off the street and lock them up.

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1726024921279520953?s=46

watch Joe prop this motherfucker up as the replacement for Bibi

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao

https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1725698789690757154

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Joementum posted:

at most US sanctions means the settlers can't open an account in some banks

in reality, none of those banks will care and the US won't enforce the sanctions while continuing to supply weapons to israel

the actual reason to sanction settlers is because a lot of settlers are funded by US nonprofits that exist to funnel money to them, since there were (until recently at least) rules preventing US aid money from being spent on illegal settlements. sanctioning the settlers would in theory cut off this source of funding since OFAC would no longer allow any US entity to transfer money to them.

in practice of course it’s all a joke, the settlers will continue to be funded right up until the moment when someone in DoS or the pentagon decides that they’ve become a liability, at which point the money will dry up like spit on a hot stove.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

2023 is so loving weird

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the actual reason to sanction settlers is because a lot of settlers are funded by US nonprofits that exist to funnel money to them, since there were (until recently at least) rules preventing US aid money from being spent on illegal settlements. sanctioning the settlers would in theory cut off this source of funding since OFAC would no longer allow any US entity to transfer money to them.

in practice of course it’s all a joke, the settlers will continue to be funded right up until the moment when someone in DoS or the pentagon decides that they’ve become a liability, at which point the money will dry up like spit on a hot stove.

Yeah, Pat Leahy pointed out this week that the "Leahy Law" that bars US funding of states that are guilty of human rights violations should have been applied to Israel for the last two decades but, hey, wouldn't ya know it, it's never been enforced. Oopsie.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://x.com/cogatonline/status/1725903460430750191

Israel sent all those supplies to Al-Shifa, claimed it was for humanitarian aid, then immediately kicked all the Palestinians out. Those supplies were for the IDF.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's a bunch of their poo poo field rations. can't deliver pizza to gaza i guess.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I hope the genocide occupier's dates are nothing but pits

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

it's a bunch of their poo poo field rations. can't deliver pizza to gaza i guess.

please understand, they don't have the decades of experience in battlefield pizza deployment that we do

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

uber_stoat posted:

to be fair: nobody should be subjected to israeli pizza

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

may their canned tuna give them botulism

Brucolac
Jun 14, 2012

FlapYoJacks posted:

https://x.com/cogatonline/status/1725903460430750191

Israel sent all those supplies to Al-Shifa, claimed it was for humanitarian aid, then immediately kicked all the Palestinians out. Those supplies were for the IDF.

Love to set up a military base in a hospital after justifying strikes on the exact same hospital for the crime of (allegedly) using hospitals as military bases. It's always projection.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lets see if this lasts

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1726057982025212038

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I hadn't seen this posted, so here I go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HFbfjNDZU

dti

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Who would trust or vest any relevance in something "brokered" by the actual metropole

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
for sure they've already decided hamas will break the ceasefire

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
They'll do a pre-emptive defensive strike

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Also amazing that the West still reveres the actual Word "ceasefire" sucb that they cannot even lie about there being one

Clearly disregarding International law but still holding to the LETTER of it fuckin hell

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

External Organs posted:

2023 is so loving weird

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Strep Vote posted:

Free Palestine, we have a lot of Seattle people in CSPAM so please take this:

Obviously all the normal Seattle caveats apply. If this is too burger please six me, it was an honor.

RALLY:

End All Military Aid To Israel!
End the War on Gaza!
Saturday Nov. 18/every weekend

2pm

Westlake Center
400 Pine St

Spouse went to this and said it was very well organized and run, he estimated about 400 people were there. It's happening every weekend so here's the info again. It's not super well advertised but it's legit. Lots of river to the sea it sounds like. Anyway, free Palestine u corpse loving baby murderers and actual props to the Seattle dsa.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a hamas helicopter misfired on the rave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
welpppppppp

https://twitter.com/nsc_spox/status/1726064620387897370?s=46