Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hamas took over my house and is playing super Mario Bros with one controller and they aren't passing it even though you're supposed to switch every time you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

The Voice of Labor posted:

israel finally masters propaganda by making a really creepy horror movie about the ghosts of idf troops impregnating their wives

big boss walking through the sorrow's river, haunted by the soldiers who's cum he failed to extract.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Hamas is bogarting the joint and it is really killing the vibe, please advise

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hamas ate the last slice of bologna that I was saving for my ketchup and bologna sandwich

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hearing reports that hamas leaves the toilet seat up

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

IDF source saying Hamas did not leave enough milk for a bowl of cereal

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
stepped in dog poo poo. KNOW it was hamas :argh:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Violent imagery coming in from Israel where reportedly Hamas just throwing clothes on floor instead of doing laundry

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
everybody is saying Musselmen this and musselmen that, what about the Musslewomen? the Musselgirls?

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/palyouthmvmt/status/1725970847586742597

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hamas reportedly uncannily always there for dinner but never buying groceries or cooking meals

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Mearsheimer is a smart man, and this is a smart way to go about washing the West's (and USA's in particularl) hands of their involvement in those same root causes he's bringing up. His dismissal of "moral and strategic reasons" and emphasis on the Israeli lobby uses the heinousness of what's going on to run cover for the actually existing strategic reasons that were always in the driver's seat.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Getting troubling reports that Hamas is signing up for Paramount Plus on Israeli accounts in order to watch Tulsa King and NOT canceling the account before the trial is up.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I swear a few weeks ago there was an image of text messages exchanged between Israeli settlers panicking that a Hamas soldier was taking a fat poo poo in their precious toilet.

Which is better than any joke I can come up with

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Do israelis use Bidets or did they bring with them the proud western tradition of wiping your poo poo with your hands.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lmfao.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hamas burst into my living room and held me up with a Nintendo zapper and demanded I hand over ROB.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Hamas took the good controller and we have to use the MadCatz one

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

taze my balls from beyond the grave

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Hamas burst through the door, pushed me into a comfortable chair and forced me to eat a delicious plate of halal certified meats.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
settler dad in tears after hamas fighters changed the settings on the thermostat

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Hamas adjusted the seat and mirrors in my car and didn't put them back 😞

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hamas stopped by and we had a nice chat about growing olives and fighting fascism. do you libs not know the secret hand shake?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

big boss walking through the sorrow's river, haunted by the soldiers who's cum he failed to extract.

Fulcum recovery system

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

in some genuinely happy news, for once i can say that im slightly proud of my fellow saudis, we managed to raise around 150 million dollars for Gaza, making it the largest ever public fundraising in the countries history :unsmith:

https://sahem.ksrelief.org/Pages/ProgramDetails/1ca8852b-9e6d-ee11-b83f-005056ac5498

there are some genuinely impressive scale of help for gaza, entire container ships and 25 planes full of aid

https://twitter.com/shalhoub88/status/1725898645919183299?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://twitter.com/ksaembassyeg/status/1725471706003743085?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

i just hope the government doesnt abuse the trust of people by using this money as leverage over hamas or gaza.

we may not be able to protest but at least we can use money how we can.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 11:50 on Nov 19, 2023

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hamas logged onto my macbook air and ruined my Crusader Kings 3 ironman save

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

we may not be able to protest but at least we can use money how we can.

Are the cops/military over there not allowing protests?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

Are the cops/military over there not allowing protests?

Arabs are generally stuck under military-monarchist fascist dictatorships sponsored and armed by the United states and Israel. Protests and Tweets criticizing the government carry life/death sentences. Which is why arab regimes arent doing more for palestine and why some of them are sucking israels dick.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 11:46 on Nov 19, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Can't believe Hamas used Windows Key + Left Arrow on all my monitors

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Hamas installed better bidets on my toilets than I had help

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

my dad posted:

Mearsheimer is a smart man, and this is a smart way to go about washing the West's (and USA's in particularl) hands of their involvement in those same root causes he's bringing up. His dismissal of "moral and strategic reasons" and emphasis on the Israeli lobby uses the heinousness of what's going on to run cover for the actually existing strategic reasons that were always in the driver's seat.

thank you for articulating why I was feeling so annoyed while watching these clips

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

webcams for christ posted:

thank you for articulating why I was feeling so annoyed while watching these clips

Mearsheimer isn't a leftist by any stretch of the imagination. He's pragmatic enough to be willing to call it when a war is being lost, and smart enough to prefer that America conduct imperialism competently.

It just so happens that his criticisms from a realpolitik perspective end up aligning occasionally with left-wing discourse because the mainstream is so poisoned.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

blessed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

houthis are now starting to target any israel ship they can find in the red sea civilian or military

======

Military spokesman for Ansar Allah ⁧‫#الحوثيين‬⁩ : We will target ships owned or operated by Israeli companies

Press coverage | The Houthi group: We will target ships owned or operated by “Israeli” companies and we advise everyone to stay away from these ships and not deal with them.

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1726159994473628019?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Hamas installed better bidets on my toilets than I had help

They replaced my toilet with a FART TOILET?!

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

Hamas took over my house and is playing super Mario Bros with one controller and they aren't passing it even though you're supposed to switch every time you die

We’re hearing very troubling reports that Hamas is forcing Israeli children to use the lovely Mad Katz controller

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

also israel outright saying their terror jombing campaign didnt hurt Hamas militarily at all

=======

Israeli Army Radio: The extent of the violent battles recorded over the weekend shows that the Hamas brigades did not suffer significant damage.

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1725933963980541958?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/censoredmen/status/1726120843112005843?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
e: oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lmao imagine watching that and fully accepting all of it as basically how everything works, then they finally get under that pesky ol’ hospital and it’s like ten lovely AKs, about one magazine for each, and what looks like about one military backpack’s worth of assorted grenades

What do you do? Are you the “aaahhhhh I knew it all along! There it is!” person or the “hmmm, they must have used the tunnels to move everything out of there” person? According to the internet, everyone is both. Any weapon makes the entire hospital a terrorist, and the fact that there wasn’t anything good proves that there was good stuff and they moved it. Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence etc