Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

First, don't gently caress with me. I'm old, tired, and I work with loving children! And second, I want some fresh muffins! And third, I want an investigation! And no matter how it turns out, I want my friend to have his job back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

What did I ever do in this world to deserve an empty-headed loving dumb gently caress like Breadman Satoshi Kojima to go out on national television and loving go into business for himself? For what? What did I do? What did I ever do? Didn’t do a goddamn thing.

I’m trying to run a loving business and when somebody who hasn’t done a drat thing in this business jeopardises the first million dollar gate this company has ever drawn off of my back and goes on national television and does that, it’s a disgrace to this industry, it’s a disgrace to this company. Now we’re far beyond apologies. I gave him a loving chance and it did not get handled and you saw what I had to do, which was very regrettable lowering myself to his loving level.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

In retrospect, I'm glad Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk square in the nuts. I felt that way right when he did it, too.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
This contest is over. Give that man the $10,000.

But the elbow dropping isn't over.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

super macho dude posted:

YOU'RE LAUGHING, A MAN GOT ELBOW DROPPED IN THE BALLS AND YOUR LAUGHING

oh man thank's for reminding me! Let me laugh even harder

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says his co-workers are loving children. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where people keep trying to use real glass around him.

Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown CM Punk is getting elbow dropped in the balls in town tonight. Go and see that. That should pick you up.'

Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Purple Monkey posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says his co-workers are loving children. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where people keep trying to use real glass around him.

Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown CM Punk is getting elbow dropped in the balls in town tonight. Go and see that. That should pick you up.'

lol

Also, still funny

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Purple Monkey posted:

... I am CM Punk.

Doctor replies:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

A doctor would have the technology

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Shard posted:

A doctor would have the technology

I've never seen Dr Britt Baker, Dr Death, Dr Luther, Dr Issac Yankeem, or Dr Tom Prichard deploy this technology so perhaps not.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Purple Monkey posted:

:hmmyes:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Hope the Devil gets his ball crushed by Kojima upon revealing himself.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Some people might look at this thread and laugh in derision.
"CM Punk lives rent-free in your heads" they would cry.
For my part: Yeah he does but that is not the compliment you think it is.
"My head" is a lovely tenement filled with the shittiest tenants.
And of them only CM Punk has gotten his boingloings caved in by a Kojima elbow drop.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I just remembered

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I just remembered

:lol:

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I just remembered

:vince:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I just remembered

lol

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I just remembered

:holymoley:

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Rereading one of my favorite books and just got to one of my favorite lines.

`If you want a picture of the future, imagine a Japanese elbow landing on Chicago balls — for ever. `
—George Orwell, 1984

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What do you think hurt more? Punk's balls after getting smashed or his ego after getting fired for cause?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
see 'em junk get smashed

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

What do you think hurt more? Punk's balls after getting smashed or his ego after getting fired for cause?

We do know his ego is the more fragile of the two

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao just remembered

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

haunted bong posted:

lmao just remembered

:same: lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump!!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Read an incredibly dumb take that Punk was actually wearing the Devil mask and will return at Full Gear, then I remembered Satoshi Kojima absolutely blasted his ball-bag with an elbow drop on one of the most hyped PPVs in recent memory, utterly embarrassing him and sending him down a shame spiral that lead to him getting fired, never to return to AEW.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

When he landed on CM Punk's balls a slot machine win dinging sound played and Sonic rings shot everywhere.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lucifunk posted:

When he landed on CM Punk's balls a slot machine win dinging sound played and Sonic rings shot everywhere.

:allears:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lucifunk posted:

lol

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Devil is in fact CM Punk but after Kojima dropped an elbow on his ballsack he is too ashamed to ever remove the mask or even speak on in front of a camera again.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

ChrisBTY posted:

The Devil is in fact CM Punk but after Kojima dropped an elbow on his ballsack he is too ashamed to ever remove the mask or even speak on in front of a camera again.

Due to an excess of pride, God's(Tony Khan's) most favored angel Lucifer(CM Punk) lead a rebellion and convincing other angels (FTR) to join him but was struck down by the archangel Michael (Satoshi Kojima) with a flaming sword (flying elbow straight to the nuts) and plunged him to Hell(Collision) where he reigned until the end times (All In) . It all fits together people.

Most Power Alex fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Nov 15, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just remembered because of this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Remember when Kojima elbowed this guy in the nuts?

made me remember

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

I just remembered because of this

lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I was just thinking about how Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm hoping that Tony Khan uses the money he's saving from firing Punk with cause to hire Kojima at some point.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

1glitch0 posted:

I actually wasn’t thinking about this but now i am, so thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

1glitch0 posted:

on that day, he had the technology