Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Yikesaroo

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The gas prices in the corner of the picture next to that piece of poo poo made me laugh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

what if I identify your jeep as "lovely because it's not a CJ or old Wrangler"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Beat not babied?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Beat not babied?

*borat voice*
his waif

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

Scratch Monkey posted:

Beat not babied?

Staunch advocate of either corporal punishment, or driving your vehicle with reckless abandon, resale value be damned I'd guess.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I feel out of the loop, but did chuds reclaim jeeps at some point in the last few years?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Jeeps have always been a chud thing. If you have a jeep you like Dave Matthews Band. The apartheid of music.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Jeeps have always been a chud thing. If you have a jeep you like Dave Matthews Band. The apartheid of music.

This brave post belongs on a car.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Water finds its level?

quote:

That strip of words along the bumper edge looks like conspiracy Tourettes.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Stunned there are no infowars logoes

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

rotinaj posted:

Perhaps Infowars is too "WOKE" for them now

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I'm particularly amused by the Anton LaVey quote directly beneath the warning about Satanism.

e: Googled the actual quote: "Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity." Which seems oddly appropriate, given the rest of the car.

Powered Descent fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 17, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

According to this car historians are 100% full of poo poo. You didn't live during the Egyptian Middle Kingdom period! Don't talk about what you didn't experience!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
At least that civic is a hybrid.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Good thing the bumper was there, because otherwise it’s pitch-perfect sarcasm.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

rotinaj posted:

I’m assuming the whole hood is a portrait of Alex Jones

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

UwUnabomber posted:

The gas prices in the corner of the picture next to that piece of poo poo made me laugh.

?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I was talking about driving the giant gently caress off jeep while gas is this expensive.

Also Powered Descent, I think your confusion is you're thinking of an Aleister Crowley quote. To bid one to do his true will is to bid "The stars to shine, vines to bear grapes, and water to seek its level." or something along that line.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

UwUnabomber posted:

I was talking about driving the giant gently caress off jeep while gas is this expensive.

Lol, yeah. I was initially confused because I thought there was, like, a funny number, or you were saying those prices were particularly aberrant or something.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Water finds its level?

Flat earth "if planet round why water not fall off??" stuff

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

it's evolving

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
introducing JEEEP WAGONEER when you want to pay LAND ROVER prices but u gotta have a JEEP

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

UwUnabomber posted:

Also Powered Descent, I think your confusion is you're thinking of an Aleister Crowley quote. To bid one to do his true will is to bid "The stars to shine, vines to bear grapes, and water to seek its level." or something along that line.

Oh, I didn't realize the one that I had heard was referencing something older. Neat.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That strip of words along the bumper edge looks like conspiracy Tourettes.

Definitely some kind of graphorrhea at work here, poo poo's baked even for the QAnon crowd.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
https://i.imgur.com/s0vo6e7.mp4

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

UwUnabomber posted:

drat, I didn't get it either at first. As a Californian, I'd kill for those gas prices. :(

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

kntfkr posted:

I'd sooner point at any of the bands that played at Sun City for that term, personally

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Seen in meme thread

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

luv 2 advertise my joe Biden sex fantasies on my truck

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Spotted on FB:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
That's the car of someone who will make headlines by getting shot by their toddler, right?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Antigravitas posted:

That's the car of someone who will make headlines by getting shot by their toddler, right?shooting their toddler, right?

Almost got it.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Honestly if someone steals some hog’s sig sauer out of their super duty because it’s clearly indicated they’re storing a gun inside the vehicle, I bet the cops probably wouldn’t be able or willing to look into it. Free illegal guns for everyone!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

emSparkly posted:

Honestly if someone steals some hog’s sig sauer out of their super duty because it’s clearly indicated they’re storing a gun inside the vehicle, I bet the cops probably wouldn’t be able or willing to look into it. Free illegal guns for everyone!
if things get bad people will just knock these idiots over the head and steal their hip guns. i see so many people whose only protection from their gun being stolen is the fat fold that flops over the grip. like...the reason you can carry that gun so openly is because things are so safe
just so absolutely dead certain on trump's innocence despite...evidence...

quote:

just so absolutely dead certain on hilary's guilt despite...no evidence...

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If the demons can indict a righteous billionaire,

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

InsertPotPun posted:

if things get bad people will just knock these idiots over the head and steal their hip guns. i see so many people whose only protection from their gun being stolen is the fat fold that flops over the grip. like...the reason you can carry that gun so openly is because things are so safe

just so absolutely dead certain on trump's innocence despite...evidence...

just so absolutely dead certain on hilary's guilt despite...no evidence...

Hilary bad ISIS good is a new twist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

pseudanonymous posted:

Hilary bad ISIS good is a new twist?
"ahnk brawls"